Patchwork QEMU Development

login
register
mail settings

Incoming patches

« Previous 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 798 799 Next »
Filters: State = Action Required remove filter    |    Archived = No remove filter
Patch Date Submitter Delegate State
Re: [PATCH 05/21] virtio: modify save/load handler to handle inuse varialble. 2010-12-16 Yoshiaki Tamura New
Re: [PATCH 05/21] virtio: modify save/load handler to handle inuse varialble. 2010-12-01 Yoshiaki Tamura New
Re: [PATCH 06/19] virtio: update last_avail_idx when inuse is decreased. 2010-12-24 Yoshiaki Tamura New
Re: [PATCH 1/1] Fix loop logic in vhost_net_start()'s error path 2010-09-14 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fix segfault in mmio subpage handling code. 2010-07-29 Gleb Natapov New
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Move KVM init to arch_init.c, compile vl.c once 2010-04-02 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Support for multiple keyboard devices 2010-03-31 Shahar Havivi New
Re: [PATCH 1/2] [scsi-bus]: Add PR-OUT and PR-IN case for SCSIRequest xfer and xfer_mode setup 2010-06-16 Nicholas A. Bellinger New
Re: [PATCH 1/2] pci/bridge: allocate PCIBus dynamically for PCIBridge. 2010-07-16 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH 1/2] qemu-io: retry fgets() when errno is EINTRg 2010-06-18 MORITA Kazutaka New
Re: [PATCH 1/3] Make kvm64 the default cpu model when kvm_enabled() 2010-10-07 Anthony Liguori New
Re: [PATCH 1/3] Make kvm64 the default cpu model when kvm_enabled() 2010-09-14 Joerg Roedel New
Re: [PATCH 1/3] cursor: add cursor functions. 2010-05-20 Gerd Hoffmann New
Re: [PATCH 1/4] block: clarify the meaning of BDRV_O_NOCACHE 2011-03-16 Stefan Hajnoczi New
Re: [PATCH 1/5] Suppress some gcc warnings with -Wtype-limits 2010-09-05 Blue Swirl New
Re: [PATCH 1/6] Make config space accessor host bus trapable 2010-01-04 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH 1/6] Make fw_cfg interface 32-bit aware 2009-11-13 Juan Quintela New
Re: [PATCH 10/10] introduce qemu_ram_map 2010-04-26 Marcelo Tosatti New
Re: [PATCH 12/15] kvm: Align kvm_arch_handle_exit to kvm_cpu_exec changes 2011-03-11 Alexander Graf New
Re: [PATCH 15/19] savevm: introduce qemu_savevm_trans_{begin, commit}. 2011-02-01 Yoshiaki Tamura New
Re: [PATCH 16/20] pci: kill goto in pci_update_mappings() 2009-11-12 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Added monitor commands: 'keyboard_set' and 'info keybaord' 2010-03-31 Shahar Havivi New
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Added monitor commands: 'keyboard_set' and 'info keybaord' 2010-03-31 Shahar Havivi New
Re: [PATCH 2/2] check for close() errors on qcow2_create() 2010-10-08 Eduardo Habkost New
Re: [PATCH 2/2] ivshmem: Fix compilation without kvm 2010-08-11 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: [PATCH 2/2] tcg-sparc: Implement setcond, setcond2. 2010-02-15 Richard Henderson New
Re: [PATCH 2/3] QMP: Introduce commands documentation 2010-06-01 Jan Kiszka New
Re: [PATCH 2/3] piix: tag as not hotpluggable. 2011-01-05 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 2/4] KVM: Rework VCPU state writeback API 2010-03-03 Marcelo Tosatti New
Re: [PATCH 2/4] rom loader: make vga+rom loading target specific 2009-10-17 Juan Quintela New
Re: [PATCH 2/7] Enable I/O thread and VNC threads by default 2011-02-07 Marcelo Tosatti New
Re: [PATCH 20/20] pci: remove goto in pci_bridge_filter(). 2009-11-12 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 3/3] Add FreeBSD/ppc host TCG_TARGET_CALL_{ALIGN_ARGS,STACK_OFFSET} definitions. 2010-02-16 Juergen Lock New
Re: [PATCH 3/3] Add svm cpuid features 2010-09-28 Joerg Roedel New
Re: [PATCH 3/3] mips: Expire late timers when reading cp0_count 2011-01-18 Edgar Iglesias New
Re: [PATCH 3/4] fix vnc regression 2011-03-21 Wen Congyang New
Re: [PATCH 3/5] Use the correct mask to size the PCI option ROM BAR. 2009-10-12 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 3/5] Use the correct mask to size the PCI option ROM BAR. 2009-10-12 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 3/5] Use the correct mask to size the PCI option ROM BAR. 2009-10-12 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 4/7] move 'unsafe' to end of caching modes in help 2010-07-26 Anthony Liguori New
Re: [PATCH 4/8] pci: Replace used bitmap with capability byte map 2010-11-12 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 5/5] linux fbdev display driver. 2010-06-17 Julian Pidancet New
Re: [PATCH 5/5] linux fbdev display driver. 2010-06-17 Gerd Hoffmann New
Re: [PATCH 5/5] linux fbdev display driver. 2010-06-16 Julian Pidancet New
Re: [PATCH 5/6] Switch migrate_set_speed() to take an 'o' argument rather than a float. 2010-10-07 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: [PATCH 5/6] trace-state: [simple] add "-trace events" argument to control initial state 2011-04-06 Stefan Hajnoczi New
Re: [PATCH 5/9] Monitor: Return before exiting with 'quit' 2010-04-26 Luiz Capitulino New
Re: [PATCH 7/7] ahci: work around bug with level interrupts 2011-02-03 Jan Kiszka New
Re: [PATCH 7/7] pci bridge: implement secondary bus reset 2010-11-19 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 7/7] pci bridge: implement secondary bus reset 2010-11-19 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH 7/7] pci bridge: implement secondary bus reset 2010-11-18 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH V2 1/2] Introduce -machine command option. 2010-12-02 Anthony PERARD New
Re: [PATCH V2 1/3] Introduce log_start/log_stop in CPUPhysMemoryClient 2011-01-18 Anthony PERARD New
Re: [PATCH V9 16/16] xen: Add Xen hypercall for sleep state in the cmos_s3 callback. 2011-01-26 Anthony PERARD New
Re: [PATCH qemu-kvm] Add raw(af_packet) network backend to qemu 2010-01-29 Sridhar Samudrala New
Re: [PATCH to consider for 0.12] vmware_vga: Don't crash on too-big DEFINE_CURSOR command 2009-12-20 Roland Dreier New
Re: [PATCH to consider for 0.12] vmware_vga: Don't crash on too-big DEFINE_CURSOR command 2009-12-17 Roland Dreier New
Re: [PATCH uq/master 2/2] MCE, unpoison memory address across reboot 2011-01-14 Huang Ying New
Re: [PATCH v2 0/6] qdev reset refactoring and pci bus reset 2010-11-24 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH v2 0/6] qdev reset refactoring and pci bus reset 2010-11-24 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH v2 0/6] qdev reset refactoring and pci bus reset 2010-11-23 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH v2 00/21] qemu-kvm: Hook cleanups and extended use of upstream code 2010-02-07 Jan Kiszka New
Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] rbd: use the higher level librbd instead of just librados 2011-04-08 Stefan Hajnoczi New
Re: [PATCH v2 1/9] msi: implemented msi. 2010-09-08 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH v2 2/9] pcie: helper functions for pcie extended capability. 2010-09-14 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH v2] Makefile: poison TARGET_xxx for compile once. 2010-06-25 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: [PATCH v2] pci-hotplug: make them aware of pci domain. 2010-05-31 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH v2] qemu-kvm: Speed up of the dirty-bitmap-traveling 2010-02-15 OHMURA Kei New
Re: [PATCH v2] qemu-kvm: Speed up of the dirty-bitmap-traveling 2010-02-12 OHMURA Kei New
Re: [PATCH v2] xen: Add grant reference support to framebuffer/input 2011-03-08 Daniel De Graaf New
Re: [PATCH v3 07/10] qemu-kvm: Cleanup/fix TSC and PV clock writeback 2010-02-25 Jan Kiszka New
Re: [PATCH v3 12/21] kvm: x86: Drop MCE MSRs write back restrictions 2011-01-05 Jan Kiszka New
Re: [PATCH v3 3/3] piix_pci: optimize set irq path 2011-03-21 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH v4 07/10] qemu-kvm: Cleanup/fix TSC and PV clock writeback 2010-02-25 Jan Kiszka New
Re: [PATCH v5 0/4] piix_pci: optimize irq data path 2011-03-28 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH v5] block: add sheepdog driver for distributed storage support 2010-06-17 Christian Brunner New
Re: [PATCH v5] block: add sheepdog driver for distributed storage support 2010-06-14 MORITA Kazutaka New
Re: [PATCH v6 02/12] pci/bridge: fix pci_bridge_reset() 2010-10-20 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH, RFC] qemu-timer: fix alarm_timer pending 2010-03-19 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: [PATCH,curses] Fix control-{@[\]^_} and ESC 2010-10-19 Samuel Thibault New
Re: [PATCH] A bit optimization for tlb_set_page() 2010-04-28 Jun Koi New
Re: [PATCH] A bit optimization for tlb_set_page() 2010-04-28 Jun Koi New
Re: [PATCH] Add definitions for current cpu models.. 2009-12-31 Anthony Liguori New
Re: [PATCH] Added Cortex_a8_v3 version, and added a shift instruction for NEON. 2010-03-03 George Karavaev New
Re: [PATCH] Documentation: Add documentation for -chardev 2009-10-30 Matthew Booth New
Re: [PATCH] Fix TAP networking on host kernels without IFF_VNET_HDR support 2009-11-24 Pierre Riteau New
Re: [PATCH] Fix TEXTREL in user targets when compiled with --enable-user-pie 2009-12-16 Kirill A. Shutemov New
Re: [PATCH] Fix TEXTREL in user targets when compiled with --enable-user-pie 2009-12-15 Juan Quintela New
Re: [PATCH] Fix lost serial TX interrupts. Report receive overruns. 2010-02-10 Justin T. Gibbs New
Re: [PATCH] Fix multiple qemu-options.def generation 2011-02-10 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: [PATCH] Fix to 'gdb detach' stub 2010-02-22 Daniel Gutson New
Re: [PATCH] Give sdl-config higher priority than pkg-config 2010-02-14 Blue Swirl New
Re: [PATCH] Implement a virtio GPU transport 2010-10-27 Ian Molton New
Re: [PATCH] Overwrite argv to set process title, eliminating 16-character prctl() limit. 2010-11-09 John Morrissey New
Re: [PATCH] PCI: Bus number from the bridge, not the device 2010-12-14 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH] PCI: Bus number from the bridge, not the device 2010-11-08 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH] Release usb devices on shutdown and usb_del command 2010-05-21 Shahar Havivi New
Re: [PATCH] Remove IO_MEM_SUBWIDTH. 2010-04-27 Richard Henderson New
Re: [PATCH] SeaBIOS: Fix bvprintf() to respect padding for hex printing. 2010-06-17 Kevin O'Connor New
Re: [PATCH] Seabios - read e820 table from qemu_cfg 2010-02-08 Jes Sorensen New