Patchwork [U-Boot] Please pull u-boot-ti/master

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Sandeep Paulraj
Date Oct. 21, 2011, 5 p.m.
Message ID <1319216441-24122-1-git-send-email-s-paulraj@ti.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/121018/
State Accepted
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.denx.de/u-boot-ti.git master

Comments

Sandeep Paulraj - Oct. 21, 2011, 5 p.m.
Albert,
	Please pull u-boot-ti/master

Regards,
Sandeep


The following changes since commit efb2172ece93ef48f34fb8bdf963d3b72880cc7d:
  Simon Glass (1):
        Move timestamp and version files into 'generated' subdir

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.denx.de/u-boot-ti.git master

Aneesh V (1):
      omap: spl: fix build break due to changes in FAT

Chandan Nath (5):
      ARM:AM33XX: Added support for AM33xx
      ARM:AM33XX: Add clock definitions
      ARM:AM33XX: Add emif/ddr support
      ARM:AM33XX: Added timer support
      ARM:AM33XX: Add support for TI AM335X EVM

Christian Riesch (1):
      da850evm: Move LPSC configuration to board_early_init_f()

Heiko Schocher (1):
      arm, davinci: add missing LSPC define for MMC/SD1

Ilya Yanok (1):
      omap3/emif4: fix registers definition

Joe Hershberger (2):
      omap: Don't use gpio_free to change direction to input
      omap4_panda: Build in cmd_gpio support on panda

Joel A Fernandes (1):
      Makefile: Remove MLO on make clean

Manjunath Hadli (6):
      dm644X: revert cache disable patch
      dm36x: revert cache disable patch
      da830: add support for NAND boot mode
      davinci: emac: add new features to autonegotiate for EMAC
      davinci: emac: add support for more than 1 PHYs
      davinci: remove obsolete macro CONFIG_EMAC_MDIO_PHY_NUM

Philip Balister (3):
      OMAP3: overo : Use ttyO2 instead of ttyS2.
      OMAP3: overo: Move ethernet CS4 configuration to execute based on board id
      OMAP3: overo : Add environment variable optargs to bootargs

Ricardo Salveti de Araujo (3):
      omap4: replacing OMAP4_CONTROL with OMAP4430_CONTROL
      omap4: adding revision detection for 4460 ES1.1
      omap4: splitting padconfs into common, 4430 and 4460

SRICHARAN R (1):
      U-Boot/SPL: omap4: Make ddr pre-calculated timings as default.

Sergei Shtylyov (1):
      DaVinci: correct MDSTAT.STATE mask

Simon Schwarz (4):
      omap3: Add Base register for DMA
      omap3: Add DMA register accessors
      omap3: Add interface for omap3 DMA
      SPL: Add DMA library

Steve Sakoman (3):
      omap: overo: Configure mux for gpio10
      omap: overo: Disable pull-ups on camera PCLK, HS and VS signals
      omap: beagle: Use ubifs instead of jffs2 for nand boot

Tom Rini (3):
      OMAP3 SPL: Provide weak omap_rev_string
      devkit8000: Add malloc space
      mmc: omap: Allow OMAP_HSMMC[23]_BASE to be unset

Vladimir Zapolskiy (1):
      davinci: remove config.mk file from the sources

 MAINTAINERS                                      |    4 +
 Makefile                                         |    4 +
 arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/davinci/config.mk         |   32 ---
 arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/davinci/et1011c.c         |    6 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/davinci/lowlevel_init.S   |    8 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/davinci/psc.c             |    4 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/Makefile               |   48 ++++
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/board.c                |   66 +++++
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock.c                |  273 +++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/ddr.c                  |  147 ++++++++++++
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/emif4.c                |  201 ++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/lowlevel_init.S        |   72 ++++++
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/sys_info.c             |  130 ++++++++++
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/Makefile          |    2 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/gpio.c            |    7 -
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/spl.c             |   12 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap3/board.c                 |    6 -
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap4/board.c                 |   24 ++-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap4/omap4_mux_data.h        |    7 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/clock.h         |   24 ++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/clocks_am33xx.h |   55 +++++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/cpu.h           |  218 +++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/ddr_defs.h      |  264 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware.h      |   81 +++++++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/sys_proto.h     |   39 +++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-davinci/emac_defs.h    |    4 -
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-davinci/hardware.h     |    3 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-omap3/cpu.h            |   46 ++++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-omap3/dma.h            |   77 ++++++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-omap3/omap3.h          |    3 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-omap3/sys_proto.h      |    1 -
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-omap4/omap4.h          |   16 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-omap4/sys_proto.h      |    1 -
 arch/arm/include/asm/omap_common.h               |    1 +
 board/davinci/da8xxevm/da830evm.c                |   63 +++++
 board/davinci/da8xxevm/da850evm.c                |   23 +-
 board/logicpd/zoom2/debug_board.c                |    1 -
 board/logicpd/zoom2/zoom2.c                      |    1 -
 board/overo/overo.c                              |   14 +-
 board/overo/overo.h                              |    8 +-
 board/ti/am335x/Makefile                         |   43 ++++
 board/ti/am335x/common_def.h                     |   24 ++
 board/ti/am335x/evm.c                            |   48 ++++
 board/ti/am335x/mux.c                            |  278 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 board/ti/beagle/beagle.c                         |    6 -
 board/ti/panda/panda.c                           |   17 ++
 board/ti/panda/panda_mux_data.h                  |   14 +-
 boards.cfg                                       |    1 +
 common/Makefile                                  |    1 +
 doc/README.SPL                                   |    1 +
 doc/README.omap3                                 |   18 ++
 drivers/dma/Makefile                             |    1 +
 drivers/dma/omap3_dma.c                          |  180 ++++++++++++++
 drivers/mmc/omap_hsmmc.c                         |    4 +
 drivers/net/davinci_emac.c                       |  209 +++++++++++------
 drivers/serial/ns16550.c                         |    7 +-
 include/configs/am335x_evm.h                     |  122 ++++++++++
 include/configs/da830evm.h                       |    5 +-
 include/configs/da850evm.h                       |    2 +-
 include/configs/davinci_dm365evm.h               |    4 -
 include/configs/davinci_dm6467evm.h              |    1 -
 include/configs/davinci_dvevm.h                  |    4 -
 include/configs/davinci_schmoogie.h              |    1 -
 include/configs/davinci_sffsdr.h                 |    1 -
 include/configs/davinci_sonata.h                 |    1 -
 include/configs/devkit8000.h                     |    3 +
 include/configs/ea20.h                           |    1 -
 include/configs/hawkboard.h                      |    1 -
 include/configs/omap3_beagle.h                   |    4 +-
 include/configs/omap3_overo.h                    |    5 +-
 include/configs/omap4_common.h                   |   20 +-
 include/configs/omap4_panda.h                    |    3 +
 spl/Makefile                                     |    1 +
 73 files changed, 2819 insertions(+), 208 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/davinci/config.mk
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/Makefile
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/board.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/ddr.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/emif4.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/lowlevel_init.S
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/sys_info.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/clock.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/clocks_am33xx.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/cpu.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/ddr_defs.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/sys_proto.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-omap3/dma.h
 create mode 100644 board/ti/am335x/Makefile
 create mode 100644 board/ti/am335x/common_def.h
 create mode 100644 board/ti/am335x/evm.c
 create mode 100644 board/ti/am335x/mux.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/dma/omap3_dma.c
 create mode 100644 include/configs/am335x_evm.h
Albert ARIBAUD - Oct. 21, 2011, 6:12 p.m.
Hi Sandeep,

Le 21/10/2011 19:00, s-paulraj@ti.com a écrit :
> Albert,
> 	Please pull u-boot-ti/master
>
> Regards,
> Sandeep
>
>
> The following changes since commit efb2172ece93ef48f34fb8bdf963d3b72880cc7d:
>    Simon Glass (1):
>          Move timestamp and version files into 'generated' subdir
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>    git://git.denx.de/u-boot-ti.git master
>
> Aneesh V (1):
>        omap: spl: fix build break due to changes in FAT
>
> Chandan Nath (5):
>        ARM:AM33XX: Added support for AM33xx
>        ARM:AM33XX: Add clock definitions
>        ARM:AM33XX: Add emif/ddr support
>        ARM:AM33XX: Added timer support
>        ARM:AM33XX: Add support for TI AM335X EVM
>
> Christian Riesch (1):
>        da850evm: Move LPSC configuration to board_early_init_f()
>
> Heiko Schocher (1):
>        arm, davinci: add missing LSPC define for MMC/SD1
>
> Ilya Yanok (1):
>        omap3/emif4: fix registers definition
>
> Joe Hershberger (2):
>        omap: Don't use gpio_free to change direction to input
>        omap4_panda: Build in cmd_gpio support on panda
>
> Joel A Fernandes (1):
>        Makefile: Remove MLO on make clean
>
> Manjunath Hadli (6):
>        dm644X: revert cache disable patch
>        dm36x: revert cache disable patch
>        da830: add support for NAND boot mode
>        davinci: emac: add new features to autonegotiate for EMAC
>        davinci: emac: add support for more than 1 PHYs
>        davinci: remove obsolete macro CONFIG_EMAC_MDIO_PHY_NUM
>
> Philip Balister (3):
>        OMAP3: overo : Use ttyO2 instead of ttyS2.
>        OMAP3: overo: Move ethernet CS4 configuration to execute based on board id
>        OMAP3: overo : Add environment variable optargs to bootargs
>
> Ricardo Salveti de Araujo (3):
>        omap4: replacing OMAP4_CONTROL with OMAP4430_CONTROL
>        omap4: adding revision detection for 4460 ES1.1
>        omap4: splitting padconfs into common, 4430 and 4460
>
> SRICHARAN R (1):
>        U-Boot/SPL: omap4: Make ddr pre-calculated timings as default.
>
> Sergei Shtylyov (1):
>        DaVinci: correct MDSTAT.STATE mask
>
> Simon Schwarz (4):
>        omap3: Add Base register for DMA
>        omap3: Add DMA register accessors
>        omap3: Add interface for omap3 DMA
>        SPL: Add DMA library
>
> Steve Sakoman (3):
>        omap: overo: Configure mux for gpio10
>        omap: overo: Disable pull-ups on camera PCLK, HS and VS signals
>        omap: beagle: Use ubifs instead of jffs2 for nand boot
>
> Tom Rini (3):
>        OMAP3 SPL: Provide weak omap_rev_string
>        devkit8000: Add malloc space
>        mmc: omap: Allow OMAP_HSMMC[23]_BASE to be unset
>
> Vladimir Zapolskiy (1):
>        davinci: remove config.mk file from the sources

Applied to u-boot-arm/master (with rebase, as the pull request was based 
on u-boot, not u-boot-arm), thanks!

Amicalement,
Dirk Behme - Oct. 21, 2011, 7:57 p.m.
On 21.10.2011 20:12, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> Hi Sandeep,
>
> Le 21/10/2011 19:00, s-paulraj@ti.com a écrit :
>> Albert,
>> 	Please pull u-boot-ti/master
....
>
> Applied to u-boot-arm/master (with rebase, as the pull request was based
> on u-boot, not u-boot-arm), thanks!

Just fyi: Using git head

commit d775935e1f301c82bd4d9e4e5d060b3e3aaf0bfa
davinci: remove config.mk file from the sources

 > ./MAKEALL ARMV7
...
Configuring for am335x_evm board...
board.c: In function 'board_init_f':
board.c:378: error: 'MACH_TYPE_TIAM335EVM' undeclared (first use in 
this function)
board.c:378: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once 

board.c:378: error: for each function it appears in.)
...
Configuring for vision2 - Board: vision2, Options: 
IMX_CONFIG=board/ttcontrol/vision2/imximage_hynix.cfg
board.c: In function 'board_init_f': 

board.c:378: error: 'MACH_TYPE_TTC_VISION2' undeclared (first use in 
this function)
board.c:378: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once 

board.c:378: error: for each function it appears in.)
...
Configuring for dig297 board... 

dig297.c: In function 'board_init': 

dig297.c:95: error: 'MACH_TYPE_OMAP3_CPS' undeclared (first use in 
this function)
dig297.c:95: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once 

dig297.c:95: error: for each function it appears in.)
...
Boards compiled: 34
Boards with warnings or errors: 3 ( am335x_evm vision2 dig297 )

Best regards

Dirk
Sandeep Paulraj - Oct. 21, 2011, 8:04 p.m.
> 
> On 21.10.2011 20:12, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> > Hi Sandeep,
> >
> > Le 21/10/2011 19:00, s-paulraj@ti.com a écrit :
> >> Albert,
> >> 	Please pull u-boot-ti/master
> ....
> >
> > Applied to u-boot-arm/master (with rebase, as the pull request was based
> > on u-boot, not u-boot-arm), thanks!
> 
> Just fyi: Using git head
> 
> commit d775935e1f301c82bd4d9e4e5d060b3e3aaf0bfa
> davinci: remove config.mk file from the sources
> 
>  > ./MAKEALL ARMV7
> ...
> Configuring for am335x_evm board...
> board.c: In function 'board_init_f':
> board.c:378: error: 'MACH_TYPE_TIAM335EVM' undeclared (first use in
> this function)
> board.c:378: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> 
> board.c:378: error: for each function it appears in.)
> ...
> Configuring for vision2 - Board: vision2, Options:
> IMX_CONFIG=board/ttcontrol/vision2/imximage_hynix.cfg
> board.c: In function 'board_init_f':
> 
> board.c:378: error: 'MACH_TYPE_TTC_VISION2' undeclared (first use in
> this function)
> board.c:378: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> 
> board.c:378: error: for each function it appears in.)
> ...
> Configuring for dig297 board...
> 
> dig297.c: In function 'board_init':
> 
> dig297.c:95: error: 'MACH_TYPE_OMAP3_CPS' undeclared (first use in
> this function)
> dig297.c:95: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> 
> dig297.c:95: error: for each function it appears in.)
> ...
> Boards compiled: 34
> Boards with warnings or errors: 3 ( am335x_evm vision2 dig297 )
> 
http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-arm.git;a=commitdiff;h=1524f613d8b5b2ec1a949121d2e615ceeb0ac42f


The commit above breaks this

--Sandeep
Albert ARIBAUD - Oct. 21, 2011, 8:09 p.m.
Le 21/10/2011 22:04, Paulraj, Sandeep a écrit :
>
>
>>
>> On 21.10.2011 20:12, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
>>> Hi Sandeep,
>>>
>>> Le 21/10/2011 19:00, s-paulraj@ti.com a écrit :
>>>> Albert,
>>>> 	Please pull u-boot-ti/master
>> ....
>>>
>>> Applied to u-boot-arm/master (with rebase, as the pull request was based
>>> on u-boot, not u-boot-arm), thanks!
>>
>> Just fyi: Using git head
>>
>> commit d775935e1f301c82bd4d9e4e5d060b3e3aaf0bfa
>> davinci: remove config.mk file from the sources
>>
>>   >  ./MAKEALL ARMV7
>> ...
>> Configuring for am335x_evm board...
>> board.c: In function 'board_init_f':
>> board.c:378: error: 'MACH_TYPE_TIAM335EVM' undeclared (first use in
>> this function)
>> board.c:378: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
>>
>> board.c:378: error: for each function it appears in.)
>> ...
>> Configuring for vision2 - Board: vision2, Options:
>> IMX_CONFIG=board/ttcontrol/vision2/imximage_hynix.cfg
>> board.c: In function 'board_init_f':
>>
>> board.c:378: error: 'MACH_TYPE_TTC_VISION2' undeclared (first use in
>> this function)
>> board.c:378: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
>>
>> board.c:378: error: for each function it appears in.)
>> ...
>> Configuring for dig297 board...
>>
>> dig297.c: In function 'board_init':
>>
>> dig297.c:95: error: 'MACH_TYPE_OMAP3_CPS' undeclared (first use in
>> this function)
>> dig297.c:95: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
>>
>> dig297.c:95: error: for each function it appears in.)
>> ...
>> Boards compiled: 34
>> Boards with warnings or errors: 3 ( am335x_evm vision2 dig297 )
>>
> http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-arm.git;a=commitdiff;h=1524f613d8b5b2ec1a949121d2e615ceeb0ac42f
>
>
> The commit above breaks this

Thanks for reminding me: I will send out the mail to board maintainers 
tomorrow morning.

> --Sandeep

Amicalement,
Tom Rini - Oct. 21, 2011, 9 p.m.
On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 1:09 PM, Albert ARIBAUD
<albert.u.boot@aribaud.net> wrote:
> Le 21/10/2011 22:04, Paulraj, Sandeep a écrit :
>>
>>
>>>
>>> On 21.10.2011 20:12, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
>>>> Hi Sandeep,
>>>>
>>>> Le 21/10/2011 19:00, s-paulraj@ti.com a écrit :
>>>>> Albert,
>>>>>    Please pull u-boot-ti/master
>>> ....
>>>>
>>>> Applied to u-boot-arm/master (with rebase, as the pull request was based
>>>> on u-boot, not u-boot-arm), thanks!
>>>
>>> Just fyi: Using git head
>>>
>>> commit d775935e1f301c82bd4d9e4e5d060b3e3aaf0bfa
>>> davinci: remove config.mk file from the sources
>>>
>>>   >  ./MAKEALL ARMV7
>>> ...
>>> Configuring for am335x_evm board...
>>> board.c: In function 'board_init_f':
>>> board.c:378: error: 'MACH_TYPE_TIAM335EVM' undeclared (first use in
>>> this function)
>>> board.c:378: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
>>>
>>> board.c:378: error: for each function it appears in.)

Where's the right place to stow this value until we sync back up with
a version that has the value?
Albert ARIBAUD - Oct. 21, 2011, 9:48 p.m.
Hi Tom,

Le 21/10/2011 23:00, Tom Rini a écrit :
> On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 1:09 PM, Albert ARIBAUD
> <albert.u.boot@aribaud.net>  wrote:
>> Le 21/10/2011 22:04, Paulraj, Sandeep a écrit :
>>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 21.10.2011 20:12, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
>>>>> Hi Sandeep,
>>>>>
>>>>> Le 21/10/2011 19:00, s-paulraj@ti.com a écrit :
>>>>>> Albert,
>>>>>>     Please pull u-boot-ti/master
>>>> ....
>>>>>
>>>>> Applied to u-boot-arm/master (with rebase, as the pull request was based
>>>>> on u-boot, not u-boot-arm), thanks!
>>>>
>>>> Just fyi: Using git head
>>>>
>>>> commit d775935e1f301c82bd4d9e4e5d060b3e3aaf0bfa
>>>> davinci: remove config.mk file from the sources
>>>>
>>>>    >    ./MAKEALL ARMV7
>>>> ...
>>>> Configuring for am335x_evm board...
>>>> board.c: In function 'board_init_f':
>>>> board.c:378: error: 'MACH_TYPE_TIAM335EVM' undeclared (first use in
>>>> this function)
>>>> board.c:378: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
>>>>
>>>> board.c:378: error: for each function it appears in.)
>
> Where's the right place to stow this value until we sync back up with
> a version that has the value?

Put it in the board's config file in include/configs/.

Amicalement,