mbox

[GIT,PULL,2/3] ARM: Keystone config updates for 4.8

Message ID 1466527923-8689-2-git-send-email-ssantosh@kernel.org
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ssantosh/linux-keystone.git tags/keystone_config_for_4.8

Message

Santosh Shilimkar June 21, 2016, 4:52 p.m. UTC
The following changes since commit af8c34ce6ae32addda3788d54a7e340cad22516b:

  Linux 4.7-rc2 (2016-06-05 14:31:26 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ssantosh/linux-keystone.git tags/keystone_config_for_4.8

for you to fetch changes up to 229a4bc846e85461252ab7aec3ab2cae4bf22a9c:

  ARM: keystone: remove redundant depends on ARM_PATCH_PHYS_VIRT (2016-06-14 17:56:51 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM: Keystone config updates for 4.8

	- Enable PINCTRL support
	- Remove redundant ARM_PATCH_PHYS_VIRT

----------------------------------------------------------------
Franklin S Cooper Jr (1):
      ARM: keystone: Enable PINCTRL_SINGLE Config

Lokesh Vutla (1):
      ARM: keystone: Enable PINCTRL config

Masahiro Yamada (1):
      ARM: keystone: remove redundant depends on ARM_PATCH_PHYS_VIRT

 arch/arm/configs/keystone_defconfig | 1 +
 arch/arm/mach-keystone/Kconfig      | 2 +-
 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

Comments

Olof Johansson July 5, 2016, 3:52 a.m. UTC | #1
On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 09:52:02AM -0700, Santosh Shilimkar wrote:
> The following changes since commit af8c34ce6ae32addda3788d54a7e340cad22516b:
> 
>   Linux 4.7-rc2 (2016-06-05 14:31:26 -0700)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ssantosh/linux-keystone.git tags/keystone_config_for_4.8
> 
> for you to fetch changes up to 229a4bc846e85461252ab7aec3ab2cae4bf22a9c:
> 
>   ARM: keystone: remove redundant depends on ARM_PATCH_PHYS_VIRT (2016-06-14 17:56:51 -0700)

Merged into next/defconfig, however note:
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> ARM: Keystone config updates for 4.8
> 
> 	- Enable PINCTRL support
> 	- Remove redundant ARM_PATCH_PHYS_VIRT
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Franklin S Cooper Jr (1):
>       ARM: keystone: Enable PINCTRL_SINGLE Config
> 
> Lokesh Vutla (1):
>       ARM: keystone: Enable PINCTRL config
> 
> Masahiro Yamada (1):
>       ARM: keystone: remove redundant depends on ARM_PATCH_PHYS_VIRT

We normally don't mix in mach* contents here. It's a tiny patch though so it's
not a showstopper, but if you sort them in a soc branch if you have more in
the future that'd be preferred.


-Olof
Santosh Shilimkar July 5, 2016, 4:17 p.m. UTC | #2
On 7/4/2016 8:52 PM, Olof Johansson wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 09:52:02AM -0700, Santosh Shilimkar wrote:
>> The following changes since commit af8c34ce6ae32addda3788d54a7e340cad22516b:
>>
>>   Linux 4.7-rc2 (2016-06-05 14:31:26 -0700)
>>
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>
>>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ssantosh/linux-keystone.git tags/keystone_config_for_4.8
>>
>> for you to fetch changes up to 229a4bc846e85461252ab7aec3ab2cae4bf22a9c:
>>
>>   ARM: keystone: remove redundant depends on ARM_PATCH_PHYS_VIRT (2016-06-14 17:56:51 -0700)
>
> Merged into next/defconfig, however note:

Thanks !!

>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>> ARM: Keystone config updates for 4.8
>>
>> 	- Enable PINCTRL support
>> 	- Remove redundant ARM_PATCH_PHYS_VIRT
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>> Franklin S Cooper Jr (1):
>>       ARM: keystone: Enable PINCTRL_SINGLE Config
>>
>> Lokesh Vutla (1):
>>       ARM: keystone: Enable PINCTRL config
>>
>> Masahiro Yamada (1):
>>       ARM: keystone: remove redundant depends on ARM_PATCH_PHYS_VIRT
>
> We normally don't mix in mach* contents here. It's a tiny patch though so it's
> not a showstopper, but if you sort them in a soc branch if you have more in
> the future that'd be preferred.
>
I should have added this in PULL 3/3 tag. Sorry.
Thanks for taking care this time.

Regards,
Santosh