Patchwork QEMU Development

login
register
mail settings

Incoming patches

« Previous 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 919 920 Next »
Filters: State = Action Required remove filter    |    Archived = No remove filter
Patch A/R/T Date Submitter Delegate State
Re: [PATCH 2/2] tcg-sparc: Implement setcond, setcond2. 0 0 0 2010-02-15 Richard Henderson New
Re: [PATCH 2/3] QMP: Introduce commands documentation 0 0 0 2010-06-01 Jan Kiszka New
Re: [PATCH 2/3] piix: tag as not hotpluggable. 0 0 0 2011-01-05 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 2/4] KVM: Rework VCPU state writeback API 0 0 0 2010-03-03 Marcelo Tosatti New
Re: [PATCH 2/4] rom loader: make vga+rom loading target specific 0 0 0 2009-10-17 Juan Quintela New
Re: [PATCH 2/7] Enable I/O thread and VNC threads by default 0 0 0 2011-02-07 Marcelo Tosatti New
Re: [PATCH 20/20] pci: remove goto in pci_bridge_filter(). 1 0 0 2009-11-12 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 3/3] Add FreeBSD/ppc host TCG_TARGET_CALL_{ALIGN_ARGS,STACK_OFFSET} definitions. 0 0 0 2010-02-16 Juergen Lock New
Re: [PATCH 3/3] Add svm cpuid features 0 0 0 2010-09-28 Joerg Roedel New
Re: [PATCH 3/3] mips: Expire late timers when reading cp0_count 1 0 0 2011-01-18 Edgar Iglesias New
Re: [PATCH 3/4] fix vnc regression 0 0 0 2011-03-21 Wen Congyang New
Re: [PATCH 3/5] Use the correct mask to size the PCI option ROM BAR. 0 0 0 2009-10-12 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 3/5] Use the correct mask to size the PCI option ROM BAR. 0 0 0 2009-10-12 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 3/5] Use the correct mask to size the PCI option ROM BAR. 0 0 0 2009-10-12 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 4/7] move 'unsafe' to end of caching modes in help 0 0 0 2010-07-26 Anthony Liguori New
Re: [PATCH 4/8] pci: Replace used bitmap with capability byte map 0 0 0 2010-11-12 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 5/5] linux fbdev display driver. 0 0 0 2010-06-17 Julian Pidancet New
Re: [PATCH 5/5] linux fbdev display driver. 0 0 0 2010-06-17 Gerd Hoffmann New
Re: [PATCH 5/5] linux fbdev display driver. 0 0 0 2010-06-16 Julian Pidancet New
Re: [PATCH 5/6] Switch migrate_set_speed() to take an 'o' argument rather than a float. 0 0 0 2010-10-07 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: [PATCH 5/6] trace-state: [simple] add "-trace events" argument to control initial state 0 0 0 2011-04-06 Stefan Hajnoczi New
Re: [PATCH 5/9] Monitor: Return before exiting with 'quit' 0 0 0 2010-04-26 Luiz Capitulino New
Re: [PATCH 7/7] ahci: work around bug with level interrupts 0 0 0 2011-02-03 Jan Kiszka New
Re: [PATCH 7/7] pci bridge: implement secondary bus reset 0 0 0 2010-11-19 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 7/7] pci bridge: implement secondary bus reset 0 0 0 2010-11-19 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH 7/7] pci bridge: implement secondary bus reset 0 0 0 2010-11-18 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH V2 1/2] Introduce -machine command option. 0 0 0 2010-12-02 Anthony PERARD New
Re: [PATCH V2 1/3] Introduce log_start/log_stop in CPUPhysMemoryClient 0 1 0 2011-01-18 Anthony PERARD New
Re: [PATCH V9 16/16] xen: Add Xen hypercall for sleep state in the cmos_s3 callback. 0 0 0 2011-01-26 Anthony PERARD New
Re: [PATCH qemu-kvm] Add raw(af_packet) network backend to qemu 0 0 0 2010-01-29 Sridhar Samudrala New
Re: [PATCH to consider for 0.12] vmware_vga: Don't crash on too-big DEFINE_CURSOR command 0 0 0 2009-12-20 Roland Dreier New
Re: [PATCH to consider for 0.12] vmware_vga: Don't crash on too-big DEFINE_CURSOR command 0 0 0 2009-12-17 Roland Dreier New
Re: [PATCH uq/master 2/2] MCE, unpoison memory address across reboot 0 0 0 2011-01-14 Huang Ying New
Re: [PATCH v2 0/6] qdev reset refactoring and pci bus reset 0 0 0 2010-11-24 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH v2 0/6] qdev reset refactoring and pci bus reset 0 0 0 2010-11-24 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH v2 0/6] qdev reset refactoring and pci bus reset 0 0 0 2010-11-23 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH v2 00/21] qemu-kvm: Hook cleanups and extended use of upstream code 0 0 0 2010-02-07 Jan Kiszka New
Re: [PATCH v2 1/2] rbd: use the higher level librbd instead of just librados 0 0 0 2011-04-08 Stefan Hajnoczi New
Re: [PATCH v2 1/9] msi: implemented msi. 0 0 0 2010-09-08 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH v2 2/9] pcie: helper functions for pcie extended capability. 0 0 0 2010-09-14 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH v2] Makefile: poison TARGET_xxx for compile once. 0 0 0 2010-06-25 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: [PATCH v2] pci-hotplug: make them aware of pci domain. 0 0 0 2010-05-31 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH v2] qemu-kvm: Speed up of the dirty-bitmap-traveling 0 0 0 2010-02-15 OHMURA Kei New
Re: [PATCH v2] qemu-kvm: Speed up of the dirty-bitmap-traveling 0 0 0 2010-02-12 OHMURA Kei New
Re: [PATCH v2] xen: Add grant reference support to framebuffer/input 0 0 0 2011-03-08 Daniel De Graaf New
Re: [PATCH v3 07/10] qemu-kvm: Cleanup/fix TSC and PV clock writeback 0 0 0 2010-02-25 Jan Kiszka New
Re: [PATCH v3 12/21] kvm: x86: Drop MCE MSRs write back restrictions 0 0 0 2011-01-05 Jan Kiszka New
Re: [PATCH v3 3/3] piix_pci: optimize set irq path 0 0 0 2011-03-21 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH v4 07/10] qemu-kvm: Cleanup/fix TSC and PV clock writeback 0 0 0 2010-02-25 Jan Kiszka New
Re: [PATCH v5 0/4] piix_pci: optimize irq data path 0 0 0 2011-03-28 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH v5] block: add sheepdog driver for distributed storage support 0 0 0 2010-06-17 Christian Brunner New
Re: [PATCH v5] block: add sheepdog driver for distributed storage support 0 0 0 2010-06-14 MORITA Kazutaka New
Re: [PATCH v6 02/12] pci/bridge: fix pci_bridge_reset() 0 0 0 2010-10-20 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH, RFC] qemu-timer: fix alarm_timer pending 0 0 0 2010-03-19 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: [PATCH,curses] Fix control-{@[\]^_} and ESC 0 0 0 2010-10-19 Samuel Thibault New
Re: [PATCH] A bit optimization for tlb_set_page() 0 0 0 2010-04-28 Jun Koi New
Re: [PATCH] A bit optimization for tlb_set_page() 0 0 0 2010-04-28 Jun Koi New
Re: [PATCH] Add definitions for current cpu models.. 0 0 0 2009-12-31 Anthony Liguori New
Re: [PATCH] Added Cortex_a8_v3 version, and added a shift instruction for NEON. 0 0 0 2010-03-03 George Karavaev New
Re: [PATCH] Documentation: Add documentation for -chardev 0 0 0 2009-10-30 Matthew Booth New
Re: [PATCH] Fix TAP networking on host kernels without IFF_VNET_HDR support 0 0 0 2009-11-24 Pierre Riteau New
Re: [PATCH] Fix TEXTREL in user targets when compiled with --enable-user-pie 0 0 0 2009-12-16 Kirill A. Shutemov New
Re: [PATCH] Fix TEXTREL in user targets when compiled with --enable-user-pie 0 0 0 2009-12-15 Juan Quintela New
Re: [PATCH] Fix lost serial TX interrupts. Report receive overruns. 0 0 0 2010-02-10 Justin T. Gibbs New
Re: [PATCH] Fix multiple qemu-options.def generation 0 0 0 2011-02-10 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: [PATCH] Fix to 'gdb detach' stub 0 0 0 2010-02-22 Daniel Gutson New
Re: [PATCH] Give sdl-config higher priority than pkg-config 0 0 0 2010-02-14 Blue Swirl New
Re: [PATCH] Implement a virtio GPU transport 0 0 0 2010-10-27 Ian Molton New
Re: [PATCH] Overwrite argv to set process title, eliminating 16-character prctl() limit. 0 0 0 2010-11-09 John Morrissey New
Re: [PATCH] PCI: Bus number from the bridge, not the device 1 0 0 2010-12-14 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH] PCI: Bus number from the bridge, not the device 0 0 0 2010-11-08 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH] Release usb devices on shutdown and usb_del command 0 0 0 2010-05-21 Shahar Havivi New
Re: [PATCH] Remove IO_MEM_SUBWIDTH. 1 0 0 2010-04-27 Richard Henderson New
Re: [PATCH] SeaBIOS: Fix bvprintf() to respect padding for hex printing. 0 0 0 2010-06-17 Kevin O'Connor New
Re: [PATCH] Seabios - read e820 table from qemu_cfg 0 0 0 2010-02-08 Jes Sorensen New
Re: [PATCH] Seabios: Fix PkgLength calculation for the SSDT. 0 0 0 2010-01-12 Magnus Christensson New
Re: [PATCH] Wrong error message in block_passwd command 0 0 0 2010-03-05 Shahar Havivi New
Re: [PATCH] [RESEND] Make char muxer more robust wrt small FIFOs 0 0 0 2010-05-05 Jan Kiszka New
Re: [PATCH] [STABLE] Fix virtio-blk hot add after remove 0 0 0 2009-10-15 Gerd Hoffmann New
Re: [PATCH] add VMSTATE_BOOL 0 0 0 2010-11-09 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH] add event queueing to USB HID 0 0 0 2011-01-07 Ian Jackson New
Re: [PATCH] add support for protocol driver create_options 0 0 0 2010-05-26 MORITA Kazutaka New
Re: [PATCH] add support for protocol driver create_options 0 0 0 2010-05-24 MORITA Kazutaka New
Re: [PATCH] ceph/rbd block driver for qemu-kvm (v3) 0 0 0 2010-07-13 Christian Brunner New
Re: [PATCH] ceph/rbd block driver for qemu-kvm (v3) 0 0 0 2010-06-11 Simone Gotti New
Re: [PATCH] ceph/rbd block driver for qemu-kvm (v8) 0 0 0 2010-11-29 Yehuda Sadeh Weinraub New
Re: [PATCH] configure: Add compiler option -Wmissing-format-attribute 0 0 0 2010-11-15 Stefan Weil New
Re: [PATCH] ehci: check controller state when setting list registers 0 0 0 2010-07-10 David S. Ahern New
Re: [PATCH] fix halt emulation with icount and CONFIG_IOTHREAD (v2) 0 0 0 2011-02-16 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: [PATCH] fix smp with tcg mode and --enable-io-thread 0 0 0 2010-06-21 Marcelo Tosatti New
Re: [PATCH] fix smp with tcg mode and --enable-io-thread 0 0 0 2010-06-21 Jan Kiszka New
Re: [PATCH] fix smp with tcg mode and --enable-io-thread 0 0 0 2010-06-21 Jan Kiszka New
Re: [PATCH] ioapic: when switches to level trigger mode, interrupts raised repeatedly. 0 0 1 2011-04-09 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH] ioapic: when switches to level trigger mode, interrupts raised repeatedly. 0 0 0 2011-04-09 Jan Kiszka New
Re: [PATCH] megasas: LSI MegaRAID SAS HBA emulation 0 0 0 2009-11-17 Gerd Hoffmann New
Re: [PATCH] pci: allow hotplug removal of cold-plugged devices 0 0 0 2010-11-15 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH] pci: disable migration of p2p bridge 0 0 0 2010-12-22 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH] pci: fix pci_find_bus(). 0 0 0 2010-04-11 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH] pci: fix pci_find_bus(). 0 0 0 2010-04-09 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH] pci: w1cmask[PCI_BRIDGE_CONTROL] initialized incorrectly 0 0 1 2011-01-26 Michael S. Tsirkin New