Patchwork QEMU Development

login
register
mail settings

Incoming patches

« Previous 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 900 901 Next »
Filters: State = Action Required remove filter    |    Archived = No remove filter
Patch A/R/T Date Submitter Delegate State
Re: Cannot not unplug cold-plugged devices 0 0 0 2010-11-12 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: Commit 085219f79cad broke Sparc-32 back in 2.6.28. 0 0 0 2010-02-22 David Miller New
Re: Commit 622b520f changed -drive if=scsi, index=N, intentional? 0 0 0 2011-01-27 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: Commit 622b520f changed -drive if=scsi, index=N, intentional? 0 0 0 2011-01-27 Kevin Wolf New
Re: Commit 9c9bb6c89d4 breaks code execution from flash 0 0 0 2010-05-12 Jan Kiszka New
Re: Compile files only once: some planning 0 0 0 2010-03-24 Blue Swirl New
Re: EFI console stopped working in Qemu 0.14.0 0 0 0 2011-03-03 vagran New
Re: EFI console stopped working in Qemu 0.14.0 0 0 0 2011-03-02 vagran New
Re: EHCI support in QEMU 0 0 0 2010-03-03 David S. Ahern New
Re: EHCI support in QEMU 0 0 0 2010-03-03 Niels de Vos New
Re: Errors on MMIO read access on VM suspend / resume operations 0 0 0 2011-01-25 Stefan Berger New
Re: Help on "Could not initialize SDL - exiting" 0 0 0 2009-12-30 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: KVM call minutes for Feb 1 0 0 0 2011-02-01 Jan Kiszka New
Re: KVM developer call minutes (Jan 19) 0 0 0 2010-01-19 Dustin Kirkland New
Re: MIPS, io-thread, icount and wfi 0 0 0 2011-01-18 Edgar Iglesias New
Re: May I use -device in qemu-system command to attach to PCIe bus? 0 0 0 2010-10-28 Wei Xu New
Re: Missing singlestep for already-translated code? 0 0 0 2010-04-15 Jun Koi New
Re: Missing singlestep for already-translated code? 0 0 0 2010-04-13 takasi-y@ops.dti.ne.jp New
Re: Network shutdown under load 0 0 0 2010-02-08 Tom Lendacky New
Re: New kvm-related qemu patch queue 0 0 0 2010-01-11 Gleb Natapov New
Re: PS/2 mouse emulation problems 0 0 0 2010-03-13 Kevin O'Connor New
Re: QEMU-KVM and video performance 0 0 0 2010-05-12 Gerhard Wiesinger New
Re: Re: [PATCH] Fix to 'gdb detach' stub 0 0 0 2010-02-26 Daniel Gutson New
Re: Regression: segfault on ARM host 0 0 0 2010-03-01 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: Role of qemu_fair_mutex 0 0 0 2011-01-03 Jan Kiszka New
Re: SMM jmp weirdness 0 0 0 2010-11-17 Stefan Reinauer New
Re: SVM emulation: EVENTINJ marked valid when a pagefault happens while issuing a software interrupt 0 0 0 2010-05-28 Jan Kiszka New
Re: SeaBIOS cdrom regression with Vista 0 0 0 2009-11-20 Kevin O'Connor New
Re: SeaBIOS cdrom regression with Vista 0 0 0 2009-11-20 Kevin O'Connor New
Re: Stop using "which" in ./configure 0 0 0 2010-01-28 Loïc Minier New
Re: Stop using "which" in ./configure 0 0 0 2010-01-21 Loïc Minier New
Re: Stop using "which" in ./configure 0 0 0 2010-01-20 Loïc Minier New
Re: Stop using "which" in ./configure 0 0 0 2010-01-20 Juan Quintela New
Re: Stop using "which" in ./configure 0 0 0 2010-01-20 Loïc Minier New
Re: Tracing backends : Fix for building with --prefix 0 0 0 2010-06-08 Prerna Saxena New
Re: Unusual physical address when using 64-bit BAR 0 0 0 2010-08-24 Cam Macdonell New
Re: Unusual physical address when using 64-bit BAR 0 0 0 2010-07-20 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: Unusual physical address when using 64-bit BAR 0 0 0 2010-07-14 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sheepdog: Distributed Storage System for KVM 0 0 0 2009-10-23 MORITA Kazutaka New
Re: [FOR 0.12][PATCH] monitor: Accept input only byte-wise 0 0 0 2010-04-16 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: [PATCH 0/2] Build fixes 0 0 0 2009-11-11 Paul Brook New
Re: [PATCH 0/2] Re: [PATCH v9 5/8] pcie/aer: helper functions for pcie aer capability 0 0 0 2010-11-18 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH 0/2] simplify global register save/restore 0 0 0 2010-02-13 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: [PATCH 0/4] Fix printf calls embedding preprocessor directives 0 0 0 2010-02-05 Sheng Yang New
Re: [PATCH 0/4] Improve -icount, fix it with iothread 0 0 0 2011-02-25 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: [PATCH 0/4] Improve -icount, fix it with iothread 0 0 0 2011-02-23 Edgar Iglesias New
Re: [PATCH 0/4] pci: interrupt status/interrupt disable support 0 0 0 2009-11-26 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 0/6] Make hpet a compile time option 0 0 0 2010-05-25 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: [PATCH 0/6] Save state error handling (kill off no_migrate) 0 0 0 2010-11-09 Alex Williamson New
Re: [PATCH 0/6] Save state error handling (kill off no_migrate) 0 0 0 2010-10-07 Alex Williamson New
Re: [PATCH 0/6] option rom patches, next round 0 0 0 2009-12-17 Gerd Hoffmann New
Re: [PATCH 0/9] S390x KVM support 0 0 0 2009-10-20 Carsten Otte New
Re: [PATCH 00/12] AHCI emulation support v4 0 0 0 2010-12-02 Gerd Hoffmann New
Re: [PATCH 01/10] Introduce qmisc module 0 0 0 2009-10-16 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: [PATCH 01/14] trace: Add trace-events file for declaring trace events 0 0 0 2010-08-30 Blue Swirl New
Re: [PATCH 02/20] pci: move pci_data_{read, write}() declaration from pci.h to pci_host.h 1 0 0 2009-11-12 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 03/10] pci: fix pci_bus_reset() with 64bit BAR and several clean ups. 0 0 0 2010-06-17 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 03/20] pci: simplify pci_data_read(), pcie_mmcfg_data_read(). 1 0 0 2009-11-12 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 03/20] pci: simplify pci_data_read(), pcie_mmcfg_data_read(). 0 0 0 2009-11-12 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 04/26] pci: add accessor function to get irq levels 0 0 0 2011-03-17 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH 05/21] virtio: modify save/load handler to handle inuse varialble. 0 0 0 2010-12-26 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 05/21] virtio: modify save/load handler to handle inuse varialble. 0 0 0 2010-12-16 Yoshiaki Tamura New
Re: [PATCH 05/21] virtio: modify save/load handler to handle inuse varialble. 0 0 0 2010-12-01 Yoshiaki Tamura New
Re: [PATCH 06/19] virtio: update last_avail_idx when inuse is decreased. 0 0 0 2010-12-24 Yoshiaki Tamura New
Re: [PATCH 1/1] Fix loop logic in vhost_net_start()'s error path 0 0 0 2010-09-14 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Fix segfault in mmio subpage handling code. 0 0 0 2010-07-29 Gleb Natapov New
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Move KVM init to arch_init.c, compile vl.c once 0 0 0 2010-04-02 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: [PATCH 1/2] Support for multiple keyboard devices 0 0 0 2010-03-31 Shahar Havivi New
Re: [PATCH 1/2] [scsi-bus]: Add PR-OUT and PR-IN case for SCSIRequest xfer and xfer_mode setup 0 0 0 2010-06-16 Nicholas A. Bellinger New
Re: [PATCH 1/2] pci/bridge: allocate PCIBus dynamically for PCIBridge. 0 0 0 2010-07-16 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH 1/2] qemu-io: retry fgets() when errno is EINTRg 0 0 0 2010-06-18 MORITA Kazutaka New
Re: [PATCH 1/3] Make kvm64 the default cpu model when kvm_enabled() 0 0 0 2010-10-07 Anthony Liguori New
Re: [PATCH 1/3] Make kvm64 the default cpu model when kvm_enabled() 0 0 0 2010-09-14 Joerg Roedel New
Re: [PATCH 1/3] cursor: add cursor functions. 0 0 0 2010-05-20 Gerd Hoffmann New
Re: [PATCH 1/4] block: clarify the meaning of BDRV_O_NOCACHE 0 0 0 2011-03-16 Stefan Hajnoczi New
Re: [PATCH 1/5] Suppress some gcc warnings with -Wtype-limits 0 0 0 2010-09-05 Blue Swirl New
Re: [PATCH 1/6] Make config space accessor host bus trapable 0 0 0 2010-01-04 Isaku Yamahata New
Re: [PATCH 1/6] Make fw_cfg interface 32-bit aware 0 0 0 2009-11-13 Juan Quintela New
Re: [PATCH 10/10] introduce qemu_ram_map 0 0 0 2010-04-26 Marcelo Tosatti New
Re: [PATCH 12/15] kvm: Align kvm_arch_handle_exit to kvm_cpu_exec changes 0 0 0 2011-03-11 Alexander Graf New
Re: [PATCH 15/19] savevm: introduce qemu_savevm_trans_{begin, commit}. 0 0 0 2011-02-01 Yoshiaki Tamura New
Re: [PATCH 16/20] pci: kill goto in pci_update_mappings() 1 0 0 2009-11-12 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Added monitor commands: 'keyboard_set' and 'info keybaord' 0 0 0 2010-03-31 Shahar Havivi New
Re: [PATCH 2/2] Added monitor commands: 'keyboard_set' and 'info keybaord' 0 0 0 2010-03-31 Shahar Havivi New
Re: [PATCH 2/2] check for close() errors on qcow2_create() 0 0 0 2010-10-08 Eduardo Habkost New
Re: [PATCH 2/2] ivshmem: Fix compilation without kvm 0 0 0 2010-08-11 Paolo Bonzini New
Re: [PATCH 2/2] tcg-sparc: Implement setcond, setcond2. 0 0 0 2010-02-15 Richard Henderson New
Re: [PATCH 2/3] QMP: Introduce commands documentation 0 0 0 2010-06-01 Jan Kiszka New
Re: [PATCH 2/3] piix: tag as not hotpluggable. 0 0 0 2011-01-05 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 2/4] KVM: Rework VCPU state writeback API 0 0 0 2010-03-03 Marcelo Tosatti New
Re: [PATCH 2/4] rom loader: make vga+rom loading target specific 0 0 0 2009-10-17 Juan Quintela New
Re: [PATCH 2/7] Enable I/O thread and VNC threads by default 0 0 0 2011-02-07 Marcelo Tosatti New
Re: [PATCH 20/20] pci: remove goto in pci_bridge_filter(). 1 0 0 2009-11-12 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 3/3] Add FreeBSD/ppc host TCG_TARGET_CALL_{ALIGN_ARGS,STACK_OFFSET} definitions. 0 0 0 2010-02-16 Juergen Lock New
Re: [PATCH 3/3] Add svm cpuid features 0 0 0 2010-09-28 Joerg Roedel New
Re: [PATCH 3/3] mips: Expire late timers when reading cp0_count 1 0 0 2011-01-18 Edgar Iglesias New
Re: [PATCH 3/4] fix vnc regression 0 0 0 2011-03-21 Wen Congyang New
Re: [PATCH 3/5] Use the correct mask to size the PCI option ROM BAR. 0 0 0 2009-10-12 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 3/5] Use the correct mask to size the PCI option ROM BAR. 0 0 0 2009-10-12 Michael S. Tsirkin New
Re: [PATCH 3/5] Use the correct mask to size the PCI option ROM BAR. 0 0 0 2009-10-12 Michael S. Tsirkin New