@@ -814,7 +814,6 @@ out:
* int jbd2_journal_get_write_access() - notify intent to modify a buffer for metadata (not data) update.
* @handle: transaction to add buffer modifications to
* @bh: bh to be used for metadata writes
- * @credits: variable that will receive credits for the buffer
* Returns an error code or 0 on success.
@@ -932,7 +931,6 @@ out:
* non-rewindable consequences
* @handle: transaction
* @bh: buffer to undo
- * @credits: store the number of taken credits here (if not NULL)
* Sometimes there is a need to distinguish between metadata which has
* been committed to disk and that which has not. The ext3fs code uses