@@ -125,10 +125,11 @@ static int set_bud_lprops(struct ubifs_info *c, struct replay_entry *r)
* zero which means the LEB must have been empty. The LEB
* property values should be lp->free == c->leb_size and
* lp->dirty == 0, but that is not the case. The reason is that
- * the LEB was garbage collected. The garbage collector resets
- * the free and dirty space without recording it anywhere except
- * lprops, so if there is not a commit then lprops does not have
- * that information next time the file system is mounted.
+ * the LEB had been garbage collected before it became the bud,
+ * and there was not commit inbetween. The garbage collector
+ * resets the free and dirty space without recording it
+ * anywhere except lprops, so if there was no commit then
+ * lprops does not have that information.
* We do not need to adjust free space because the scan has told
* us the exact value which is recorded in the replay entry as