Patchwork [PULL] Xen HVM support

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Alexander Graf
Date May 9, 2011, 5:39 p.m.
Message ID <1304962787-1959-1-git-send-email-agraf@suse.de>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/94831/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://repo.or.cz/qemu/agraf.git xen-next

Comments

Alexander Graf - May 9, 2011, 5:39 p.m.
Hi Anthony,

These are Anthony's patches for Xen HVM support, nicely signed off,
rebased to fit today's HEAD and compile tested.

Please pull.


Alex

The following changes since commit 85097db6956bc86e2377b63a8309cb8b24d54139:
  Richard Henderson (1):
        irq: Privatize CPU_INTERRUPT_NMI.

are available in the git repository at:

  git://repo.or.cz/qemu/agraf.git xen-next

Anthony PERARD (16):
      Introduce -machine command option.
      machine, Add default_machine_opts to QEMUMachine.
      xen: Replace some tab-indents with spaces (clean-up).
      xen: Make Xen build once.
      xen: Support new libxc calls from xen unstable.
      xen: Add initialisation of Xen
      pc_memory_init: Move memory calculation to the caller.
      xen: Add xenfv machine
      pc, Disable vmport initialisation with Xen.
      piix_pci: Introduces Xen specific call for irq.
      xen: Introduce Xen Interrupt Controller
      Introduce qemu_put_ram_ptr
      configure: Always use 64bits target physical addresses with xen enabled.
      vl.c: Introduce getter for shutdown_requested and reset_requested.
      xen: Set running state in xenstore.
      xen: Add Xen hypercall for sleep state in the cmos_s3 callback.

Arun Sharma (1):
      xen: Initialize event channels and io rings

John Baboval (2):
      xen: Adds a cap to the number of map cache entries.
      pci: Use of qemu_put_ram_ptr in pci_add_option_rom.

Jun Nakajima (1):
      xen: Introduce the Xen mapcache

 Makefile.target      |   14 +-
 arch_init.c          |    5 +
 arch_init.h          |    1 +
 configure            |   71 ++++++-
 cpu-common.h         |    1 +
 exec.c               |   86 +++++++-
 hw/boards.h          |    1 +
 hw/pc.c              |   28 +--
 hw/pc.h              |   11 +-
 hw/pc_piix.c         |   71 ++++++-
 hw/pci.c             |    2 +
 hw/piix_pci.c        |   49 ++++-
 hw/xen.h             |   41 ++++
 hw/xen_backend.c     |  421 +++++++++++++++++++----------------
 hw/xen_backend.h     |    6 +-
 hw/xen_common.h      |  106 ++++++++--
 hw/xen_disk.c        |  496 ++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------
 hw/xen_domainbuild.c |    3 +-
 hw/xen_machine_pv.c  |    1 +
 hw/xen_nic.c         |  265 ++++++++++++----------
 qemu-config.c        |   14 ++
 qemu-options.hx      |   10 +
 sysemu.h             |    2 +
 trace-events         |   13 +
 vl.c                 |  136 ++++++++++-
 xen-all.c            |  605 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 xen-mapcache-stub.c  |   44 ++++
 xen-mapcache.c       |  375 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 xen-mapcache.h       |   37 +++
 xen-stub.c           |   41 ++++
 30 files changed, 2343 insertions(+), 613 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 xen-all.c
 create mode 100644 xen-mapcache-stub.c
 create mode 100644 xen-mapcache.c
 create mode 100644 xen-mapcache.h
 create mode 100644 xen-stub.c
Anthony Liguori - May 12, 2011, 1:33 p.m.
On 05/09/2011 12:39 PM, Alexander Graf wrote:
> Hi Anthony,
>
> These are Anthony's patches for Xen HVM support, nicely signed off,
> rebased to fit today's HEAD and compile tested.
>
> Please pull.

Pulled.  Thanks.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

>
>
> Alex
>
> The following changes since commit 85097db6956bc86e2377b63a8309cb8b24d54139:
>    Richard Henderson (1):
>          irq: Privatize CPU_INTERRUPT_NMI.
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>    git://repo.or.cz/qemu/agraf.git xen-next
>
> Anthony PERARD (16):
>        Introduce -machine command option.
>        machine, Add default_machine_opts to QEMUMachine.
>        xen: Replace some tab-indents with spaces (clean-up).
>        xen: Make Xen build once.
>        xen: Support new libxc calls from xen unstable.
>        xen: Add initialisation of Xen
>        pc_memory_init: Move memory calculation to the caller.
>        xen: Add xenfv machine
>        pc, Disable vmport initialisation with Xen.
>        piix_pci: Introduces Xen specific call for irq.
>        xen: Introduce Xen Interrupt Controller
>        Introduce qemu_put_ram_ptr
>        configure: Always use 64bits target physical addresses with xen enabled.
>        vl.c: Introduce getter for shutdown_requested and reset_requested.
>        xen: Set running state in xenstore.
>        xen: Add Xen hypercall for sleep state in the cmos_s3 callback.
>
> Arun Sharma (1):
>        xen: Initialize event channels and io rings
>
> John Baboval (2):
>        xen: Adds a cap to the number of map cache entries.
>        pci: Use of qemu_put_ram_ptr in pci_add_option_rom.
>
> Jun Nakajima (1):
>        xen: Introduce the Xen mapcache
>
>   Makefile.target      |   14 +-
>   arch_init.c          |    5 +
>   arch_init.h          |    1 +
>   configure            |   71 ++++++-
>   cpu-common.h         |    1 +
>   exec.c               |   86 +++++++-
>   hw/boards.h          |    1 +
>   hw/pc.c              |   28 +--
>   hw/pc.h              |   11 +-
>   hw/pc_piix.c         |   71 ++++++-
>   hw/pci.c             |    2 +
>   hw/piix_pci.c        |   49 ++++-
>   hw/xen.h             |   41 ++++
>   hw/xen_backend.c     |  421 +++++++++++++++++++----------------
>   hw/xen_backend.h     |    6 +-
>   hw/xen_common.h      |  106 ++++++++--
>   hw/xen_disk.c        |  496 ++++++++++++++++++++++-------------------
>   hw/xen_domainbuild.c |    3 +-
>   hw/xen_machine_pv.c  |    1 +
>   hw/xen_nic.c         |  265 ++++++++++++----------
>   qemu-config.c        |   14 ++
>   qemu-options.hx      |   10 +
>   sysemu.h             |    2 +
>   trace-events         |   13 +
>   vl.c                 |  136 ++++++++++-
>   xen-all.c            |  605 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>   xen-mapcache-stub.c  |   44 ++++
>   xen-mapcache.c       |  375 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>   xen-mapcache.h       |   37 +++
>   xen-stub.c           |   41 ++++
>   30 files changed, 2343 insertions(+), 613 deletions(-)
>   create mode 100644 xen-all.c
>   create mode 100644 xen-mapcache-stub.c
>   create mode 100644 xen-mapcache.c
>   create mode 100644 xen-mapcache.h
>   create mode 100644 xen-stub.c
>
>
>
Stefano Stabellini - May 12, 2011, 1:39 p.m.
On Thu, 12 May 2011, Anthony Liguori wrote:
> On 05/09/2011 12:39 PM, Alexander Graf wrote:
> > Hi Anthony,
> >
> > These are Anthony's patches for Xen HVM support, nicely signed off,
> > rebased to fit today's HEAD and compile tested.
> >
> > Please pull.
> 
> Pulled.  Thanks.

popping champagne over here :-)
Alexander Graf - May 12, 2011, 1:41 p.m.
Am 12.05.2011 um 15:39 schrieb Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@eu.citrix.com>:

> On Thu, 12 May 2011, Anthony Liguori wrote:
>> On 05/09/2011 12:39 PM, Alexander Graf wrote:
>>> Hi Anthony,
>>> 
>>> These are Anthony's patches for Xen HVM support, nicely signed off,
>>> rebased to fit today's HEAD and compile tested.
>>> 
>>> Please pull.
>> 
>> Pulled.  Thanks.
> 
> popping champagne over here :-)

Sorry it's taken so long :). Let's hope the next ones go in (and get reviewed) quicker!

Alex