Patchwork [U-Boot] Pull request: u-boot-fdt

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Jerry Van Baren
Date April 18, 2011, 1:20 a.m.
Message ID <4DAB91E9.3040507@cideas.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/91647/
State Accepted
Delegated to: Jerry Van Baren
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.denx.de/u-boot-fdt.git master

Comments

Jerry Van Baren - April 18, 2011, 1:20 a.m.
Dear Wolfgang,

Sorry for the late pull request, due to other priorities (not the least 
being filling out tax forms :-/) I was unable to get this out sooner.

I only have a one-liner bugfix by Kyle Moffett in the pull.  Grant's 
changes "[PATCH 0/6] ARM device tree support improvements" look good in 
principle, but I had a compilation error using the PPC target we need to 
work that out.

The following changes since commit d13ffa66aff1d9aed9081986492fb74c1a61a4a9:
   Kyle Moffett (1):
         fdt_support: Fix buffer overflow in fdt_fixup_memory_banks

are available in the git repository at:

   git://git.denx.de/u-boot-fdt.git master

Best regards,
gvb
Wolfgang Denk - April 20, 2011, 8:54 p.m.
Dear Gerald Van Baren,

In message <4DAB91E9.3040507@cideas.com> you wrote:
> Dear Wolfgang,
> 
> Sorry for the late pull request, due to other priorities (not the least 
> being filling out tax forms :-/) I was unable to get this out sooner.
> 
> I only have a one-liner bugfix by Kyle Moffett in the pull.  Grant's 
> changes "[PATCH 0/6] ARM device tree support improvements" look good in 
> principle, but I had a compilation error using the PPC target we need to 
> work that out.

Please let me know when this situation changes.  I want to see that
stuff in mainline as quickly as possible.  Thanks.

> The following changes since commit d13ffa66aff1d9aed9081986492fb74c1a61a4a9:
>    Kyle Moffett (1):
>          fdt_support: Fix buffer overflow in fdt_fixup_memory_banks
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>    git://git.denx.de/u-boot-fdt.git master

Applied, thanks.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk
Jerry Van Baren - April 20, 2011, 9:10 p.m.
On 4/20/2011 4:54 PM, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Dear Gerald Van Baren,

[snip]

>> I only have a one-liner bugfix by Kyle Moffett in the pull.  Grant's
>> changes "[PATCH 0/6] ARM device tree support improvements" look good in
>> principle, but I had a compilation error using the PPC target we need to
>> work that out.
>
> Please let me know when this situation changes.  I want to see that
> stuff in mainline as quickly as possible.  Thanks.

Will do, I'll prioritize it.

[snip]

> Best regards,
> Wolfgang Denk

Thanks,
gvb