Patchwork [00/10,PULL] ARM Neon fixes

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Peter Maydell
Date April 1, 2011, 2:30 p.m.
Message ID <1301668243-29886-1-git-send-email-peter.maydell@linaro.org>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/89275/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.linaro.org/people/pmaydell/qemu-arm.git for-upstream

Comments

Peter Maydell - April 1, 2011, 2:30 p.m.
This is a pull request for a set of patches fixing various minor Neon
problems for ARM targets, which I sent to the list a couple of weeks ago.
A few of them got reviewed-by Nathan, one had some minor discussion which
didn't amount to a request for any change, the rest had no comments.

The softfloat patch includes a trivial change since the original
posted version: the MINMAX macro now has a "uint ## s ## _t" rather than
a "bits ## s" since the bits32/bits64 types were removed in commit bb98fe4.

The following changes since commit a5086f95421e43c7b9e1b28a111aae0be4848117:

  lm32: use lookup table for opcodes (2011-03-31 08:54:05 +0200)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.linaro.org/people/pmaydell/qemu-arm.git for-upstream

Peter Maydell (10):
      target-arm: Make Neon helper routines use correct FP status
      target-arm/neon_helper.c: Use make_float32/float32_val macros
      target-arm: Return right result for Neon comparison with NaNs
      target-arm: Fix VCLE.F32 #0, VCLT.F32 #0 NaN handling
      target-arm: Correct ABD's handling of negative zeroes
      softfloat: Add float*_min() and float*_max() functions
      target-arm: Use new softfloat min/max functions for VMAX, VMIN
      target-arm: Fix VLD of single element to all lanes
      target-arm: Don't leak TCG temp for UNDEFs in Neon load/store space
      target-arm/helper.c: For float-int conversion helpers pass ints as ints

 fpu/softfloat.c          |   49 +++++++++++++++
 fpu/softfloat.h          |    4 +
 target-arm/helper.c      |  155 ++++++++++++++++-----------------------------
 target-arm/helpers.h     |   82 ++++++++++++------------
 target-arm/neon_helper.c |  103 ++++++++++++------------------
 target-arm/translate.c   |  152 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
 6 files changed, 289 insertions(+), 256 deletions(-)
Aurelien Jarno - April 3, 2011, 4:03 p.m.
On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 03:30:33PM +0100, Peter Maydell wrote:
> This is a pull request for a set of patches fixing various minor Neon
> problems for ARM targets, which I sent to the list a couple of weeks ago.
> A few of them got reviewed-by Nathan, one had some minor discussion which
> didn't amount to a request for any change, the rest had no comments.
> 
> The softfloat patch includes a trivial change since the original
> posted version: the MINMAX macro now has a "uint ## s ## _t" rather than
> a "bits ## s" since the bits32/bits64 types were removed in commit bb98fe4.
> 
> The following changes since commit a5086f95421e43c7b9e1b28a111aae0be4848117:
> 
>   lm32: use lookup table for opcodes (2011-03-31 08:54:05 +0200)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
>   git://git.linaro.org/people/pmaydell/qemu-arm.git for-upstream
> 
> Peter Maydell (10):
>       target-arm: Make Neon helper routines use correct FP status
>       target-arm/neon_helper.c: Use make_float32/float32_val macros
>       target-arm: Return right result for Neon comparison with NaNs
>       target-arm: Fix VCLE.F32 #0, VCLT.F32 #0 NaN handling
>       target-arm: Correct ABD's handling of negative zeroes
>       softfloat: Add float*_min() and float*_max() functions
>       target-arm: Use new softfloat min/max functions for VMAX, VMIN
>       target-arm: Fix VLD of single element to all lanes
>       target-arm: Don't leak TCG temp for UNDEFs in Neon load/store space
>       target-arm/helper.c: For float-int conversion helpers pass ints as ints
> 
>  fpu/softfloat.c          |   49 +++++++++++++++
>  fpu/softfloat.h          |    4 +
>  target-arm/helper.c      |  155 ++++++++++++++++-----------------------------
>  target-arm/helpers.h     |   82 ++++++++++++------------
>  target-arm/neon_helper.c |  103 ++++++++++++------------------
>  target-arm/translate.c   |  152 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
>  6 files changed, 289 insertions(+), 256 deletions(-)
> 

I have pulled all patches, except the first one, given the current
discussion. Thanks.