Patchwork [U-Boot] Please pull u-boot-samsung/master

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Minkyu Kang
Date March 24, 2011, 6:58 a.m.
Message ID <4D8AEB8F.70609@samsung.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/88138/
State Accepted
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.denx.de/u-boot-samsung master

Comments

Minkyu Kang - March 24, 2011, 6:58 a.m.
Dear Albert Aribaud,

The following changes since commit 966a35d45b90fdcd694dec89b32e5b67771cfd64:

  Merge branch 'master' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-arm (2011-02-16 08:54:52 +0900)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.denx.de/u-boot-samsung master

Chander Kashyap (2):
      ARMV7: S5P: Fixed register offset in mmc.h
      S5P: mmc: Resolved interrupt error during mmc_init

Donghwa Lee (1):
      ARM: S5P: pwm driver support

Minkyu Kang (5):
      S5P: timer: Use pwm functions
      S5P: smdkc100: Enable the pwm driver
      S5P: goni: Enable the pwm driver
      S5P: universal: Enable the pwm driver
      S5P: timer: replace bss variable by gd

seedshope (6):
      SMDK6400: Fix CONFIG_SYS_INIT_SP_ADDR undefined
      SMDK6400: Fix some label undefined in build error
      SMDK6400: Fix the mutiple link error
      SMDK6400: Add some labels to u-boot.lds to support nand_spl
      SMDK6400: Disable LED function in start.s on the nand booting
      SMDK6400: Fixup dram_init for relocation support

 arch/arm/cpu/arm1176/start.S               |    2 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/s5p-common/Makefile     |    1 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/s5p-common/pwm.c        |  189 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/s5p-common/timer.c      |   76 +++---------
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-s5pc1xx/mmc.h    |    5 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-s5pc1xx/pwm.h    |   23 +++-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-s5pc2xx/mmc.h    |    5 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-s5pc2xx/pwm.h    |   23 +++-
 board/samsung/smdk6400/smdk6400.c          |    8 +-
 board/samsung/smdk6400/u-boot-nand.lds     |   28 ++++-
 drivers/mmc/s5p_mmc.c                      |    2 +-
 include/configs/s5p_goni.h                 |    3 +
 include/configs/s5pc210_universal.h        |    3 +
 include/configs/smdk6400.h                 |    5 +
 include/configs/smdkc100.h                 |    3 +
 include/pwm.h                              |   31 +++++
 nand_spl/board/samsung/smdk6400/u-boot.lds |   17 +++-
 17 files changed, 344 insertions(+), 80 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/s5p-common/pwm.c
 create mode 100644 include/pwm.h
Albert ARIBAUD - March 24, 2011, 1:57 p.m.
Le 24/03/2011 07:58, Minkyu Kang a écrit :
> Dear Albert Aribaud,
> 
> The following changes since commit 966a35d45b90fdcd694dec89b32e5b67771cfd64:
> 
>    Merge branch 'master' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-arm (2011-02-16 08:54:52 +0900)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>    git://git.denx.de/u-boot-samsung master

This does not seem to have been rebased to u-boot or u-boot-arm. Can you
check?

Amicalement,
Minkyu Kang - March 25, 2011, 2:02 a.m.
Dear Albert ARIBAUD,

2011-03-24 오후 10:57, Albert ARIBAUD 쓴 글:
> Le 24/03/2011 07:58, Minkyu Kang a écrit :
>> Dear Albert Aribaud,
>>
>> The following changes since commit 966a35d45b90fdcd694dec89b32e5b67771cfd64:
>>
>>    Merge branch 'master' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-arm (2011-02-16 08:54:52 +0900)
>>
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>
>>    git://git.denx.de/u-boot-samsung master
> 
> This does not seem to have been rebased to u-boot or u-boot-arm. Can you
> check?
> 
Two files are both modified.

board/samsung/smdk6400/u-boot-nand.lds
nand_spl/board/samsung/smdk6400/u-boot.lds

modified by commit id 79f062e749d9277f89686c3948520dd8d0aab501 on u-boot-arm,
commit id 9fc36d1b4492f792617f3947bdf8cea74f236139 and
4b7100ec4c1cedd968d3acab58de5f209b7c8bf7, 9e88e50216279f95d7a974ac0b60907fbee1a2d4
on u-boot-samsung.

Hm, how we can solve it?
If possible, could you please merge it manually?

Thanks
Minkyu Kang.
Albert ARIBAUD - March 25, 2011, 7:23 a.m.
Le 25/03/2011 03:02, Minkyu Kang a écrit :

> Dear Albert ARIBAUD,
>
> 2011-03-24 오후 10:57, Albert ARIBAUD 쓴 글:
>> Le 24/03/2011 07:58, Minkyu Kang a écrit :
>>> Dear Albert Aribaud,
>>>
>>> The following changes since commit 966a35d45b90fdcd694dec89b32e5b67771cfd64:
>>>
>>>     Merge branch 'master' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-arm (2011-02-16 08:54:52 +0900)
>>>
>>> are available in the git repository at:
>>>
>>>     git://git.denx.de/u-boot-samsung master
>>
>> This does not seem to have been rebased to u-boot or u-boot-arm. Can you
>> check?
>>
> Two files are both modified.
>
> board/samsung/smdk6400/u-boot-nand.lds
> nand_spl/board/samsung/smdk6400/u-boot.lds
>
> modified by commit id 79f062e749d9277f89686c3948520dd8d0aab501 on u-boot-arm,
> commit id 9fc36d1b4492f792617f3947bdf8cea74f236139 and
> 4b7100ec4c1cedd968d3acab58de5f209b7c8bf7, 9e88e50216279f95d7a974ac0b60907fbee1a2d4
> on u-boot-samsung.
>
> Hm, how we can solve it?
> If possible, could you please merge it manually?

There are several other merge conflict in this rebase; some appear 
trivial, some not, and when I try to rebase u-boot-samsung/master onto 
u-boot-arm/master I don't hit the same merge conflict as you do.

Can you please confirm which commit ID is at the tip of your current 
branch when you do the rebase, and which commit ID you are rebasing to?

> Thanks
> Minkyu Kang.

Amicalement,