@@ -3783,14 +3783,19 @@ expand_call_inline (basic_block bb, gimp
if (gimple_code (stmt) != GIMPLE_CALL)
+ /* Objective C and fortran still calls tree_rest_of_compilation directly.
+ Kill this check once this is fixed. */
+ if (!id->dst_node->analyzed)
+ goto egress;
+ cg_edge = cgraph_edge (id->dst_node, stmt);
+ gcc_checking_assert (cg_edge);
/* First, see if we can figure out what function is being called.
If we cannot, then there is no hope of inlining the function. */
- fn = gimple_call_fndecl (stmt);
- if (!fn)
+ if (cg_edge->indirect_unknown_callee)
- /* Turn forward declarations into real ones. */
- fn = cgraph_node (fn)->decl;
+ fn = cg_edge->callee->decl;
+ gcc_checking_assert (fn);
/* If FN is a declaration of a function in a nested scope that was
globally declared inline, we don't set its DECL_INITIAL.
@@ -3804,13 +3809,6 @@ expand_call_inline (basic_block bb, gimp
&& gimple_has_body_p (DECL_ABSTRACT_ORIGIN (fn)))
fn = DECL_ABSTRACT_ORIGIN (fn);
- /* Objective C and fortran still calls tree_rest_of_compilation directly.
- Kill this check once this is fixed. */
- if (!id->dst_node->analyzed)
- goto egress;
- cg_edge = cgraph_edge (id->dst_node, stmt);
/* First check that inlining isn't simply forbidden in this case. */
if (inline_forbidden_into_p (cg_edge->caller->decl, cg_edge->callee->decl))