@@ -5910,8 +5910,8 @@ package body Sem_Ch6 is
-- that was created for an operation inherited by a null
-- extension, it may be overridden by a body without a previous
-- spec (one more reason why these should be shunned). In that
- -- case remove the generated body, because the current one is
- -- the explicit overriding.
+ -- case remove the generated body if present, because the
+ -- current one is the explicit overriding.
elsif Ekind (E) = E_Function
and then Ada_Version >= Ada_05
@@ -5922,15 +5922,20 @@ package body Sem_Ch6 is
Set_Has_Completion (E, False);
- if Expander_Active then
+ if Expander_Active
+ and then Nkind (Parent (E)) = N_Function_Specification
- (Corresponding_Body (Unit_Declaration_Node (E))));
+ (Corresponding_Body (Unit_Declaration_Node (E))));
- -- If expansion is disabled, the wrapper function has not
- -- been generated, and this is the standard case of a late
- -- body overriding an inherited operation.
+ -- If expansion is disabled, or if the wrapper function has
+ -- not been generated yet, this a late body overriding an
+ -- inherited operation, or it is an overriding by some other
+ -- declaration before the controlling result is frozen. In
+ -- either case this is a declaration of a new entity.