@@ -1,54 +0,0 @@
-/* GNU Objective C Runtime DLL Entry
- Copyright (C) 1997, 2009 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
- Contributed by Scott Christley <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-This file is part of GCC.
-GCC is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
-under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
-Free Software Foundation; either version 3, or (at your option) any
-GCC is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT
-ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
-FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License
-for more details.
-Under Section 7 of GPL version 3, you are granted additional
-permissions described in the GCC Runtime Library Exception, version
-3.1, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
-You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License and
-a copy of the GCC Runtime Library Exception along with this program;
-see the files COPYING3 and COPYING.RUNTIME respectively. If not, see
- DLL entry function for Objective-C Runtime library
- This function gets called everytime a process/thread attaches to DLL
-WINBOOL WINAPI DllMain(HANDLE hInst, ULONG ul_reason_for_call,
- LPVOID lpReserved)
- case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
- case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
- case DLL_THREAD_ATTACH:
- case DLL_THREAD_DETACH:
- return TRUE;
- This section terminates the list of imports under GCC. If you do not
- include this then you will have problems when linking with DLLs.
-asm (".section .idata$3\n" ".long 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0");
@@ -1,3 +1,7 @@
+2010-09-26 Nicola Pero <email@example.com>
+ * libobjc_entry.c: File removed.
2010-09-26 Kai Tietz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* sendmsg.c (get_imp): Remove inline.