@@ -313,19 +313,6 @@ config 8XX_MINIMAL_FPEMU
It is recommended that you build a soft-float userspace instead.
- bool "Enable IOMMU virtual merging"
- depends on PPC64
- default y
- Cause IO segments sent to a device for DMA to be merged virtually
- by the IOMMU when they happen to have been allocated contiguously.
- This doesn't add pressure to the IOMMU allocator. However, some
- drivers don't support getting large merged segments coming back
- from *_map_sg().
- Most drivers don't have this problem; it is safe to say Y here.
@@ -42,12 +42,7 @@
-static int novmerge = 0;
-static int novmerge = 1;
+static int novmerge;
static int protect4gb = 1;
static void __iommu_free(struct iommu_table *, dma_addr_t, unsigned int);