@@ -42,13 +42,14 @@ static int global_invalidates(struct kvm *kvm, unsigned long flags)
* If there is only one vcore, and it's currently running,
+ * as indicated by local_paca->kvm_hstate.kvm_vcpu being set,
* we can use tlbiel as long as we mark all other physical
* cores as potentially having stale TLB entries for this lpid.
* If we're not using MMU notifiers, we never take pages away
* from the guest, so we can use tlbiel if requested.
* Otherwise, don't use tlbiel.
- if (kvm->arch.online_vcores == 1 && local_paca->kvm_hstate.kvm_vcore)
+ if (kvm->arch.online_vcores == 1 && local_paca->kvm_hstate.kvm_vcpu)
global = 0;
else if (kvm->arch.using_mmu_notifiers)
global = 1;