@@ -45,20 +45,20 @@ along with GCC; see the file COPYING3.
and finding all the insns which require a specific mode. Each insn gets
a unique struct seginfo element. These structures are inserted into a list
for each basic block. For each entity, there is an array of bb_info over
- the flow graph basic blocks (local var 'bb_info'), and contains a list
+ the flow graph basic blocks (local var 'bb_info'), which contains a list
of all insns within that basic block, in the order they are encountered.
For each entity, any basic block WITHOUT any insns requiring a specific
- mode are given a single entry, without a mode. (Each basic block
- in the flow graph must have at least one entry in the segment table.)
+ mode are given a single entry without a mode (each basic block in the
+ flow graph must have at least one entry in the segment table).
The LCM algorithm is then run over the flow graph to determine where to
- place the sets to the highest-priority value in respect of first the first
+ place the sets to the highest-priority mode with respect to the first
insn in any one block. Any adjustments required to the transparency
vectors are made, then the next iteration starts for the next-lower
priority mode, till for each entity all modes are exhausted.
- More details are located in the code for optimize_mode_switching(). */
+ More details can be found in the code of optimize_mode_switching. */
/* This structure contains the information for each insn which requires
either single or double mode to be set.