@@ -1983,20 +1983,11 @@ EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL(devm_clk_unregister);
* re-enter into the clk framework by calling any top-level clk APIs;
* this will cause a nested prepare_lock mutex.
- * Pre-change notifier callbacks will be passed the current, pre-change
- * rate of the clk via struct clk_notifier_data.old_rate. The new,
- * post-change rate of the clk is passed via struct
+ * In all notification cases cases (pre, post and abort rate change) the
+ * original clock rate is passed to the callback via struct
+ * clk_notifier_data.old_rate and the new frequency is passed via struct
- * Post-change notifiers will pass the now-current, post-change rate of
- * the clk in both struct clk_notifier_data.old_rate and struct
- * clk_notifier_data.new_rate.
- * Abort-change notifiers are effectively the opposite of pre-change
- * notifiers: the original pre-change clk rate is passed in via struct
- * clk_notifier_data.new_rate and the failed post-change rate is passed
- * in via struct clk_notifier_data.old_rate.
* clk_notifier_register() must be called from non-atomic context.
* Returns -EINVAL if called with null arguments, -ENOMEM upon
* allocation failure; otherwise, passes along the return value of