@@ -86,6 +86,10 @@ struct VMStateDescription;
* object_initialize() in their own #TypeInfo.instance_init and forward the
* realization events appropriately.
+ * Note that for now it is not possible to unrealize a device and then
+ * re-realize it. While this may change in the future, it is a valid
+ * assumption for now.
* The @init callback is considered private to a particular bus implementation
* (immediate abstract child types of TYPE_DEVICE). Derived leaf types set an
* "init" callback on their parent class instead.