Patchwork [U-Boot] Pull request: u-boot-arm/master -- from a temporary repository

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Albert ARIBAUD
Date Aug. 18, 2013, 12:17 p.m.
Message ID <20130818141711.67194648@lilith>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/268034/
State Accepted
Delegated to: Tom Rini
Headers show

Pull-request

git://88.191.163.10/u-boot-arm master

Comments

Albert ARIBAUD - Aug. 18, 2013, 12:17 p.m.
Hello Tom,

The following changes since commit
aaf5e825606a70ddc8fca8e366d8c16a6fd3cc7c:

  Merge branch 'master' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-nds32 (2013-07-25
  08:51:51 -0400)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://88.191.163.10/u-boot-arm master

for you to fetch changes up to 9ed887caecb9ecb0c68773a1870d143b9f28d3da:

  Merge branch 'u-boot-imx/master' into 'u-boot-arm/master' (2013-08-17
  18:24:13 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Albert ARIBAUD (2):
      Merge branch 'u-boot/master' into u-boot-arm/master
      Merge branch 'u-boot-imx/master' into 'u-boot-arm/master'

Andreas Bießmann (1):
      omap3/sys_info: fix printout of OMAP36XX L3 freqency

Ash Charles (1):
      omap: overo: Use 200MHz SDRC timings for revision 1, 2 & 3 boards

Christian Riesch (1):
      da850evm: Use clrbits function with correct endianess

Dan Murphy (2):
      gpio: tca642x: Add the tca642x gpio expander driver
      gpio: omap5-uevm: Configure the tca6424 gpio expander

Dinh Nguyen (1):
      socfpga: Move board/socfpga_cyclone5 to board/socfpga

Dirk Behme (1):
      mxc_gpio: Correct the GPIO handling in gpio_direction_output()

Enric Balletbo i Serra (5):
      ARM: IGEP0033: Remove undef of CONFIG_CMD_MEMTEST
      ARM: IGEP0033: Remove CYGNUS name from header.
      ARM: IGEP0033: Add support to boot from NAND.
      ARM: IGEP0033: Remove duplicate / unused #defines.
      ARM: igep00x0.h: Enable the use of CMD_EXT4, CMD_FS_GENERIC and
zImage.

Enric Balletbò i Serra (1):
      ARM: IGEP0033: Add support for Flattened Device Tree.

Eric Nelson (1):
      mxc_ipuv3: fix memory alignment of framebuffer

Fabio Estevam (1):
      mx6qsabrelite: Remove mx6qsabrelite code in favor of nitrogen6x

Heiko Schocher (6):
      net, phy, cpsw: fix gigabit register access
      ARM: AM33xx: Move s_init to a common place
      arm/davinci/da850: add uart0_pins_rtscts and RMII_MHz_50_CLK in
emac_pins_rmii pinmux bootstage: get more BOOTSTAGE_ID* in
show_boot_progress() arm, da850: enable the correct uart in
arch_cpu_init() arm, da850: add ipam390 board support

Javier Martinez Canillas (1):
      OMAP3: igep00x0: allow booting with a FDT from MMC

Justin Waters (6):
      am335x_evm: Make NAND support modular
      am335x_evm: Add command line editing
      am335x_evm: Rework bootcmd to handle two MMC devs
      Add additional MLO images to .gitignore
      am335x_evm: Add support for eMMC environment
      am335x_evm: Add am335x_boneblack variant

Lokesh Vutla (10):
      ARM: DRA7xx: Lock DPLL_GMAC
      ARM: AM33xx: Cleanup dplls data
      ARM: AM33xx: Cleanup clocks layer
      musb: Disable extra prints
      ARM: AM43xx: Add Board files
      ARM: AM43xx: Add header files
      ARM: AM43xx: clocks: Add dpll and clock data
      ARM: OMAP: Add CONFIG_OMAP_COMMON
      ARM: AM43xx: Add build support
      ARM: AM43xx: Add config file

Marek Vasut (1):
      ARM: mxs: Consolidate configuration options

Masahiro Yamada (1):
      ARM: omap24xx: remove remainders of dead board

Mugunthan V N (6):
      drivers: net: cpsw: remove hard coding bd ram for cpsw
      drivers: net: cpsw: Enable statistics for all port
      ARM: DRA7xx: Enable GMAC clock control
      ARM: DRA7xx: Add CPSW support to DRA7xx EVM
      ARM: DRA7xx: Add CPSW and MDIO pinmux support
      ARM: DRA7xx: Enable CPSW Ethernet support

Naumann Andreas (1):
      ARM: omap3: Implement dpll5 (HSUSB clk) workaround for
OMAP36xx/AM/DM37xx according to errata sprz318e.

Nishanth Menon (6):
      omap3_beagle: remove JFFS2 support.
      omap3_beagle: replace uImage.beagle with generic uImage
      beagleboard: remove RevB support for BeagleBoard Xm
      omap3_beagle: enable CMD_FS_GENERIC and simplify load of
image/ramdisk omap3_beagle: support findfdt and loadfdt for devicetree
support omap3_beagle: support booting from zImage and device tree as
last option

Otavio Salvador (1):
      wandboard: Use splash image at screen center by default

Pardeep Kumar Singla (2):
      mx6: Factor out common HDMI setup code
      mx6qsabresd: Add splash screen support via HDMI

Rob Herring (10):
      ARM: move interrupt_init to before relocation
      net: calxedaxgmac: enable rx cut-thru
      ARM: highbank: update config options
      ARM: highbank: fix get_tbclk value to timer rate
      ARM: highbank: set timer prescaler to 256
      ARM: highbank: avoid bss write in timer_init
      ARM: highbank: enable reset on command timeout
      ARM: highbank: setup peripherals based on power domain status
      ARM: highbank: compile misc_init_r only if CONFIG_MISC_INIT_R
      highbank: enable keyed autoboot stop

Robert Winkler (2):
      imx: Add documentation for imx specific commands
      imx: nitrogen6x: mx6qsabrelite: Add support for DVI monitors

Stefan Roese (1):
      arm: omap3: spl: Fix problem with 8bit NAND devices

Stefano Babic (1):
      Merge git://git.denx.de/u-boot-arm

Steve Kipisz (2):
      am335x_evm: Add support for the NOR module on the memory cape
      am335x_evm: Add support to boot from NOR.

Steve Sakoman (1):
      omap: overo: update support for Micron 1GB POP

TENART Antoine (3):
      Prepare for TI816X : reuse existing code from TI814X
      Add TI816X support
      Add TI816X evm board support

Taras Kondratiuk (1):
      omap: emif: Set initial DDR PHY config first

Tom Rini (21):
      spl_mmc.c: Detect missing kernel image in RAW MMC
      README.falcon: Note how we determine if we can boot the OS or not
      am335x_evm: Correct DFU ALT settings for falcon mode
      am335x_evm: Update eMMC falcon mode locations
      am335x_evm: Correct CONFIG_CMD_SPL_WRITE_SIZE
      am335x_evm: Add basic README
      board/ti/am335x/README: Document NAND programming
      am335x_evm: Drop useless CONFIG_ENV_IS_NOWHERE
      am335x_evm: Update SPI_BOOT support, add MTDPARTS info
      am335x_evm: Rework board_is_foo() checks
      am33xx: Correct gpmc_cfg->irqstatus/enable
      board/ti/am335x/README: Document NOR programming
      am33xx: CONFIG_DMA_COHERENT defines are unused, remove
      am33xx: Stop using PHYS_DRAM_1 define
      am335x_evm: Use default baud rate table
      arm: spl: For Falcon Mode, set a default machid of ~0
      am335x_evm: Bring in 'boot_fdt' logic from i.MX
      TI:am33xx: Create common config files for TI ARMv7 platforms, and
AM33xx TI:omap5/dra7xx: Convert to ti_armv7_common.h
      TI:armv7: Enable CONFIG_CMD_SPI
      TI:armv7: Enable CONFIG_CMD_GPIO

 .gitignore                                         |   2 +-
 MAINTAINERS                                        |   7 +-
 Makefile                                           |   2 +-
 README                                             |  15 +
 arch/arm/config.mk                                 |   2 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/arm1136/omap24xx/reset.S              |  26 -
 arch/arm/cpu/arm1136/omap24xx/timer.c              | 136 ----
 arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/davinci/da850_lowlevel.c    |   4 +
 arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/davinci/da850_pinmux.c      |   6 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/Makefile                        |   2 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/Makefile                 |   7 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/board.c                  |  70 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock.c                  | 171 +++++
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock_am33xx.c           | 495 +++---------
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock_am43xx.c           | 110 +++
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock_ti814x.c           | 120 +--
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock_ti816x.c           | 445 +++++++++++
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/emif4.c                  |  17 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/mem.c                    |   8 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/highbank/timer.c                |  10 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/mx6/clock.c                     |   8 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/mx6/soc.c                       |  43 ++
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/Makefile            |   2 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/boot-common.c       |   3 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/clocks-common.c     |  18 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/emif-common.c       |   2 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap3/clock.c                   |  20 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap3/lowlevel_init.S           |  18 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap3/mem.c                     |  12 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap3/sys_info.c                |   6 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap5/hw_data.c                 |  18 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap5/prcm-regs.c               |   7 +
 arch/arm/imx-common/cmd_hdmidet.c                  |   3 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/clock.h           |  98 +++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/clock_ti81xx.h    | 142 ++++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/clocks_am33xx.h   |   6 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/cpu.h             | 164 +++-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/ddr_defs.h        |  35 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware.h        |  18 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware_am33xx.h |  15 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware_am43xx.h |  54 ++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware_ti814x.h |  15 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware_ti816x.h |  61 ++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mem.h             |   9 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mmc_host_def.h    |   3 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mux.h             |   4 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mux_am43xx.h      | 142 ++++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mux_ti816x.h      | 363 +++++++++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/omap.h            |  11 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/spl.h             |  15 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/sys_proto.h       |   9 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-armv7/systimer.h         |   2 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-davinci/pinmux_defs.h    |   3 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-mx6/clock.h              |   2 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-mx6/mxc_hdmi.h           |   8 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-omap3/clock.h            |   1 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-omap3/clocks_omap3.h     |  22 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-omap5/cpu.h              |   6 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-omap5/omap.h             |  26 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/omap_common.h                 |  10 +
 arch/arm/lib/board.c                               |   3 +-
 arch/arm/lib/spl.c                                 |   7 +-
 .../omap24xx => board/Barix/ipam390}/Makefile      |  22 +-
 board/Barix/ipam390/README.ipam390                 | 229 ++++++
 board/Barix/ipam390/ipam390-ais-uart.cfg           | 202 +++++
 board/Barix/ipam390/ipam390.c                      | 348 +++++++++
 board/Barix/ipam390/u-boot-spl-ipam390.lds         |  53 ++
 .../altera/{socfpga_cyclone5 => socfpga}/Makefile  |   0
 .../socfpga_cyclone5.c                             |   0
 .../nitrogen6x/README.mx6qsabrelite}               |   0
 board/boundary/nitrogen6x/nitrogen6x.c             |  46 +-
 board/davinci/da8xxevm/da850evm.c                  |  14 +-
 board/freescale/mx6qsabrelite/Makefile             |  28 -
 board/freescale/mx6qsabrelite/mx6qsabrelite.c      | 832
 ---------------------
 board/freescale/mx6sabresd/mx6sabresd.c            |  64 +-
 board/highbank/highbank.c                          |  33 +-
 board/isee/igep0033/board.c                        |  59 +-
 board/isee/igep0033/board.h                        |   2 +-
 board/isee/igep00x0/igep00x0.c                     |  14 +
 board/overo/overo.c                                |  22 +-
 board/overo/overo.h                                |   1 +
 board/phytec/pcm051/board.c                        |  59 +-
 board/ti/am335x/Makefile                           |   2 +-
 board/ti/am335x/README                             | 160 ++++
 board/ti/am335x/board.c                            | 167 ++---
 board/ti/am335x/board.h                            |  31 +
 board/ti/am335x/mux.c                              |  84 ++-
 board/ti/am335x/u-boot.lds                         | 117 +++
 board/ti/am43xx/Makefile                           |  38 +
 board/ti/am43xx/board.c                            |  57 ++
 board/ti/am43xx/board.h                            |  17 +
 board/ti/am43xx/mux.c                              |  27 +
 board/ti/beagle/beagle.c                           |  28 +-
 board/ti/beagle/beagle.h                           |   3 +-
 board/ti/dra7xx/evm.c                              | 150 +++-
 board/ti/dra7xx/mux_data.h                         |  14 +
 board/ti/omap5_uevm/evm.c                          |  22 +
 board/ti/omap5_uevm/mux_data.h                     |   2 +
 board/ti/ti814x/evm.c                              |  68 +-
 board/ti/ti816x/Makefile                           |  37 +
 board/ti/ti816x/evm.c                              | 229 ++++++
 board/wandboard/wandboard.c                        |  44 +-
 boards.cfg                                         |  24 +-
 common/spl/spl_mmc.c                               |   4 +
 doc/README.falcon                                  |   2 +
 drivers/gpio/Makefile                              |   1 +
 drivers/gpio/mxc_gpio.c                            |   4 +-
 drivers/gpio/tca642x.c                             | 333 +++++++++
 drivers/net/calxedaxgmac.c                         |   2 +-
 drivers/net/cpsw.c                                 |   7 +-
 drivers/net/phy/phy.c                              |   6 +-
 drivers/serial/ns16550.c                           |   5 +-
 drivers/usb/musb-new/musb_core.c                   |  20 +-
 drivers/video/mxc_ipuv3_fb.c                       |   5 +-
 include/bootstage.h                                |   1 +
 include/configs/am335x_evm.h                       | 423 ++++-------
 include/configs/am3517_crane.h                     |   1 +
 include/configs/am3517_evm.h                       |   1 +
 include/configs/am43xx_evm.h                       | 135 ++++
 include/configs/apx4devkit.h                       | 120 +--
 include/configs/cm_t35.h                           |   1 +
 include/configs/devkit8000.h                       |   1 +
 include/configs/dig297.h                           |   1 +
 include/configs/dra7xx_evm.h                       |  30 +-
 include/configs/highbank.h                         |  20 +-
 include/configs/igep0033.h                         |  86 ++-
 include/configs/igep00x0.h                         |  25 +-
 include/configs/ipam390.h                          | 331 ++++++++
 include/configs/m28evk.h                           | 192 +----
 include/configs/mcx.h                              |   1 +
 include/configs/mx23_olinuxino.h                   | 142 +---
 include/configs/mx23evk.h                          | 115 +--
 include/configs/mx28evk.h                          | 173 +----
 include/configs/mx6qsabrelite.h                    | 284 -------
 include/configs/mx6sabre_common.h                  |   3 +-
 include/configs/mx6sabresd.h                       |  19 +
 include/configs/mxs.h                              | 191 +++++
 include/configs/nitrogen6x.h                       |  81 +-
 include/configs/nokia_rx51.h                       |   1 +
 include/configs/omap3_beagle.h                     |  45 +-
 include/configs/omap3_evm_common.h                 |   1 +
 include/configs/omap3_logic.h                      |   1 +
 include/configs/omap3_mvblx.h                      |   1 +
 include/configs/omap3_overo.h                      |   1 +
 include/configs/omap3_pandora.h                    |   1 +
 include/configs/omap3_sdp3430.h                    |   1 +
 include/configs/omap3_zoom1.h                      |   1 +
 include/configs/omap3_zoom2.h                      |   1 +
 include/configs/omap4_common.h                     |   1 +
 include/configs/omap5_common.h                     | 191 +----
 include/configs/omap5_uevm.h                       |  11 +-
 include/configs/pcm051.h                           |   9 +-
 include/configs/sc_sps_1.h                         | 139 +---
 include/configs/tam3517-common.h                   |   1 +
 include/configs/ti814x_evm.h                       |   9 +-
 include/configs/ti816x_evm.h                       | 180 +++++
 include/configs/ti_am335x_common.h                 |  60 ++
 include/configs/ti_armv7_common.h                  | 250 +++++++
 include/configs/tricorder.h                        |   1 +
 include/configs/wandboard.h                        |   2 +
 include/cpsw.h                                     |   1 +
 include/tca642x.h                                  |  69 ++
 spl/Makefile                                       |   2 +- 163 files
 changed, 6620 insertions(+), 3544 deletions(-) delete mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/arm1136/omap24xx/reset.S delete mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/arm1136/omap24xx/timer.c create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock.c create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock_am43xx.c create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock_ti816x.c create mode 100644
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/clock_ti81xx.h create mode 100644
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware_am43xx.h create mode 100644
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware_ti816x.h create mode 100644
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mux_am43xx.h create mode 100644
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mux_ti816x.h rename
 {arch/arm/cpu/arm1136/omap24xx => board/Barix/ipam390}/Makefile (53%)
 create mode 100644 board/Barix/ipam390/README.ipam390 create mode
 100644 board/Barix/ipam390/ipam390-ais-uart.cfg create mode 100644
 board/Barix/ipam390/ipam390.c create mode 100644
 board/Barix/ipam390/u-boot-spl-ipam390.lds rename
 board/altera/{socfpga_cyclone5 => socfpga}/Makefile (100%) rename
 board/altera/{socfpga_cyclone5 => socfpga}/socfpga_cyclone5.c (100%)
 rename board/{freescale/mx6qsabrelite/README =>
 boundary/nitrogen6x/README.mx6qsabrelite} (100%) delete mode 100644
 board/freescale/mx6qsabrelite/Makefile delete mode 100644
 board/freescale/mx6qsabrelite/mx6qsabrelite.c create mode 100644
 board/ti/am335x/README create mode 100644 board/ti/am335x/u-boot.lds
 create mode 100644 board/ti/am43xx/Makefile create mode 100644
 board/ti/am43xx/board.c create mode 100644 board/ti/am43xx/board.h
 create mode 100644 board/ti/am43xx/mux.c
 create mode 100644 board/ti/ti816x/Makefile
 create mode 100644 board/ti/ti816x/evm.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpio/tca642x.c
 create mode 100644 include/configs/am43xx_evm.h
 create mode 100644 include/configs/ipam390.h
 delete mode 100644 include/configs/mx6qsabrelite.h
 create mode 100644 include/configs/mxs.h
 create mode 100644 include/configs/ti816x_evm.h
 create mode 100644 include/configs/ti_am335x_common.h
 create mode 100644 include/configs/ti_armv7_common.h
 create mode 100644 include/tca642x.h

Amicalement,
Tom Rini - Aug. 18, 2013, 9:48 p.m.
On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 02:17:11PM +0200, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:

> Hello Tom,
> 
> The following changes since commit
> aaf5e825606a70ddc8fca8e366d8c16a6fd3cc7c:
> 
>   Merge branch 'master' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-nds32 (2013-07-25
>   08:51:51 -0400)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://88.191.163.10/u-boot-arm master
> 
> for you to fetch changes up to 9ed887caecb9ecb0c68773a1870d143b9f28d3da:
> 
>   Merge branch 'u-boot-imx/master' into 'u-boot-arm/master' (2013-08-17
>   18:24:13 +0200)
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Albert ARIBAUD (2):
>       Merge branch 'u-boot/master' into u-boot-arm/master
>       Merge branch 'u-boot-imx/master' into 'u-boot-arm/master'
> 
> Andreas Bie??mann (1):
>       omap3/sys_info: fix printout of OMAP36XX L3 freqency
> 
> Ash Charles (1):
>       omap: overo: Use 200MHz SDRC timings for revision 1, 2 & 3 boards
> 
> Christian Riesch (1):
>       da850evm: Use clrbits function with correct endianess
> 
> Dan Murphy (2):
>       gpio: tca642x: Add the tca642x gpio expander driver
>       gpio: omap5-uevm: Configure the tca6424 gpio expander
> 
> Dinh Nguyen (1):
>       socfpga: Move board/socfpga_cyclone5 to board/socfpga
> 
> Dirk Behme (1):
>       mxc_gpio: Correct the GPIO handling in gpio_direction_output()
> 
> Enric Balletbo i Serra (5):
>       ARM: IGEP0033: Remove undef of CONFIG_CMD_MEMTEST
>       ARM: IGEP0033: Remove CYGNUS name from header.
>       ARM: IGEP0033: Add support to boot from NAND.
>       ARM: IGEP0033: Remove duplicate / unused #defines.
>       ARM: igep00x0.h: Enable the use of CMD_EXT4, CMD_FS_GENERIC and
> zImage.
> 
> Enric Balletb?? i Serra (1):
>       ARM: IGEP0033: Add support for Flattened Device Tree.
> 
> Eric Nelson (1):
>       mxc_ipuv3: fix memory alignment of framebuffer
> 
> Fabio Estevam (1):
>       mx6qsabrelite: Remove mx6qsabrelite code in favor of nitrogen6x
> 
> Heiko Schocher (6):
>       net, phy, cpsw: fix gigabit register access
>       ARM: AM33xx: Move s_init to a common place
>       arm/davinci/da850: add uart0_pins_rtscts and RMII_MHz_50_CLK in
> emac_pins_rmii pinmux bootstage: get more BOOTSTAGE_ID* in
> show_boot_progress() arm, da850: enable the correct uart in
> arch_cpu_init() arm, da850: add ipam390 board support
> 
> Javier Martinez Canillas (1):
>       OMAP3: igep00x0: allow booting with a FDT from MMC
> 
> Justin Waters (6):
>       am335x_evm: Make NAND support modular
>       am335x_evm: Add command line editing
>       am335x_evm: Rework bootcmd to handle two MMC devs
>       Add additional MLO images to .gitignore
>       am335x_evm: Add support for eMMC environment
>       am335x_evm: Add am335x_boneblack variant
> 
> Lokesh Vutla (10):
>       ARM: DRA7xx: Lock DPLL_GMAC
>       ARM: AM33xx: Cleanup dplls data
>       ARM: AM33xx: Cleanup clocks layer
>       musb: Disable extra prints
>       ARM: AM43xx: Add Board files
>       ARM: AM43xx: Add header files
>       ARM: AM43xx: clocks: Add dpll and clock data
>       ARM: OMAP: Add CONFIG_OMAP_COMMON
>       ARM: AM43xx: Add build support
>       ARM: AM43xx: Add config file
> 
> Marek Vasut (1):
>       ARM: mxs: Consolidate configuration options
> 
> Masahiro Yamada (1):
>       ARM: omap24xx: remove remainders of dead board
> 
> Mugunthan V N (6):
>       drivers: net: cpsw: remove hard coding bd ram for cpsw
>       drivers: net: cpsw: Enable statistics for all port
>       ARM: DRA7xx: Enable GMAC clock control
>       ARM: DRA7xx: Add CPSW support to DRA7xx EVM
>       ARM: DRA7xx: Add CPSW and MDIO pinmux support
>       ARM: DRA7xx: Enable CPSW Ethernet support
> 
> Naumann Andreas (1):
>       ARM: omap3: Implement dpll5 (HSUSB clk) workaround for
> OMAP36xx/AM/DM37xx according to errata sprz318e.
> 
> Nishanth Menon (6):
>       omap3_beagle: remove JFFS2 support.
>       omap3_beagle: replace uImage.beagle with generic uImage
>       beagleboard: remove RevB support for BeagleBoard Xm
>       omap3_beagle: enable CMD_FS_GENERIC and simplify load of
> image/ramdisk omap3_beagle: support findfdt and loadfdt for devicetree
> support omap3_beagle: support booting from zImage and device tree as
> last option
> 
> Otavio Salvador (1):
>       wandboard: Use splash image at screen center by default
> 
> Pardeep Kumar Singla (2):
>       mx6: Factor out common HDMI setup code
>       mx6qsabresd: Add splash screen support via HDMI
> 
> Rob Herring (10):
>       ARM: move interrupt_init to before relocation
>       net: calxedaxgmac: enable rx cut-thru
>       ARM: highbank: update config options
>       ARM: highbank: fix get_tbclk value to timer rate
>       ARM: highbank: set timer prescaler to 256
>       ARM: highbank: avoid bss write in timer_init
>       ARM: highbank: enable reset on command timeout
>       ARM: highbank: setup peripherals based on power domain status
>       ARM: highbank: compile misc_init_r only if CONFIG_MISC_INIT_R
>       highbank: enable keyed autoboot stop
> 
> Robert Winkler (2):
>       imx: Add documentation for imx specific commands
>       imx: nitrogen6x: mx6qsabrelite: Add support for DVI monitors
> 
> Stefan Roese (1):
>       arm: omap3: spl: Fix problem with 8bit NAND devices
> 
> Stefano Babic (1):
>       Merge git://git.denx.de/u-boot-arm
> 
> Steve Kipisz (2):
>       am335x_evm: Add support for the NOR module on the memory cape
>       am335x_evm: Add support to boot from NOR.
> 
> Steve Sakoman (1):
>       omap: overo: update support for Micron 1GB POP
> 
> TENART Antoine (3):
>       Prepare for TI816X : reuse existing code from TI814X
>       Add TI816X support
>       Add TI816X evm board support
> 
> Taras Kondratiuk (1):
>       omap: emif: Set initial DDR PHY config first
> 
> Tom Rini (21):
>       spl_mmc.c: Detect missing kernel image in RAW MMC
>       README.falcon: Note how we determine if we can boot the OS or not
>       am335x_evm: Correct DFU ALT settings for falcon mode
>       am335x_evm: Update eMMC falcon mode locations
>       am335x_evm: Correct CONFIG_CMD_SPL_WRITE_SIZE
>       am335x_evm: Add basic README
>       board/ti/am335x/README: Document NAND programming
>       am335x_evm: Drop useless CONFIG_ENV_IS_NOWHERE
>       am335x_evm: Update SPI_BOOT support, add MTDPARTS info
>       am335x_evm: Rework board_is_foo() checks
>       am33xx: Correct gpmc_cfg->irqstatus/enable
>       board/ti/am335x/README: Document NOR programming
>       am33xx: CONFIG_DMA_COHERENT defines are unused, remove
>       am33xx: Stop using PHYS_DRAM_1 define
>       am335x_evm: Use default baud rate table
>       arm: spl: For Falcon Mode, set a default machid of ~0
>       am335x_evm: Bring in 'boot_fdt' logic from i.MX
>       TI:am33xx: Create common config files for TI ARMv7 platforms, and
> AM33xx TI:omap5/dra7xx: Convert to ti_armv7_common.h
>       TI:armv7: Enable CONFIG_CMD_SPI
>       TI:armv7: Enable CONFIG_CMD_GPIO
> 
>  .gitignore                                         |   2 +-
>  MAINTAINERS                                        |   7 +-
>  Makefile                                           |   2 +-
>  README                                             |  15 +
>  arch/arm/config.mk                                 |   2 +-
>  arch/arm/cpu/arm1136/omap24xx/reset.S              |  26 -
>  arch/arm/cpu/arm1136/omap24xx/timer.c              | 136 ----
>  arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/davinci/da850_lowlevel.c    |   4 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/davinci/da850_pinmux.c      |   6 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/Makefile                        |   2 +-
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/Makefile                 |   7 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/board.c                  |  70 +-
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock.c                  | 171 +++++
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock_am33xx.c           | 495 +++---------
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock_am43xx.c           | 110 +++
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock_ti814x.c           | 120 +--
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock_ti816x.c           | 445 +++++++++++
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/emif4.c                  |  17 +-
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/mem.c                    |   8 +-
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/highbank/timer.c                |  10 +-
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/mx6/clock.c                     |   8 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/mx6/soc.c                       |  43 ++
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/Makefile            |   2 +-
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/boot-common.c       |   3 +-
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/clocks-common.c     |  18 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/emif-common.c       |   2 +-
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap3/clock.c                   |  20 +-
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap3/lowlevel_init.S           |  18 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap3/mem.c                     |  12 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap3/sys_info.c                |   6 +-
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap5/hw_data.c                 |  18 +-
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap5/prcm-regs.c               |   7 +
>  arch/arm/imx-common/cmd_hdmidet.c                  |   3 +-
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/clock.h           |  98 +++
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/clock_ti81xx.h    | 142 ++++
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/clocks_am33xx.h   |   6 +-
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/cpu.h             | 164 +++-
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/ddr_defs.h        |  35 +-
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware.h        |  18 +-
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware_am33xx.h |  15 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware_am43xx.h |  54 ++
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware_ti814x.h |  15 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware_ti816x.h |  61 ++
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mem.h             |   9 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mmc_host_def.h    |   3 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mux.h             |   4 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mux_am43xx.h      | 142 ++++
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mux_ti816x.h      | 363 +++++++++
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/omap.h            |  11 +-
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/spl.h             |  15 +-
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/sys_proto.h       |   9 +-
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-armv7/systimer.h         |   2 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-davinci/pinmux_defs.h    |   3 +-
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-mx6/clock.h              |   2 +-
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-mx6/mxc_hdmi.h           |   8 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-omap3/clock.h            |   1 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-omap3/clocks_omap3.h     |  22 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-omap5/cpu.h              |   6 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-omap5/omap.h             |  26 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/omap_common.h                 |  10 +
>  arch/arm/lib/board.c                               |   3 +-
>  arch/arm/lib/spl.c                                 |   7 +-
>  .../omap24xx => board/Barix/ipam390}/Makefile      |  22 +-
>  board/Barix/ipam390/README.ipam390                 | 229 ++++++
>  board/Barix/ipam390/ipam390-ais-uart.cfg           | 202 +++++
>  board/Barix/ipam390/ipam390.c                      | 348 +++++++++
>  board/Barix/ipam390/u-boot-spl-ipam390.lds         |  53 ++
>  .../altera/{socfpga_cyclone5 => socfpga}/Makefile  |   0
>  .../socfpga_cyclone5.c                             |   0
>  .../nitrogen6x/README.mx6qsabrelite}               |   0
>  board/boundary/nitrogen6x/nitrogen6x.c             |  46 +-
>  board/davinci/da8xxevm/da850evm.c                  |  14 +-
>  board/freescale/mx6qsabrelite/Makefile             |  28 -
>  board/freescale/mx6qsabrelite/mx6qsabrelite.c      | 832
>  ---------------------
>  board/freescale/mx6sabresd/mx6sabresd.c            |  64 +-
>  board/highbank/highbank.c                          |  33 +-
>  board/isee/igep0033/board.c                        |  59 +-
>  board/isee/igep0033/board.h                        |   2 +-
>  board/isee/igep00x0/igep00x0.c                     |  14 +
>  board/overo/overo.c                                |  22 +-
>  board/overo/overo.h                                |   1 +
>  board/phytec/pcm051/board.c                        |  59 +-
>  board/ti/am335x/Makefile                           |   2 +-
>  board/ti/am335x/README                             | 160 ++++
>  board/ti/am335x/board.c                            | 167 ++---
>  board/ti/am335x/board.h                            |  31 +
>  board/ti/am335x/mux.c                              |  84 ++-
>  board/ti/am335x/u-boot.lds                         | 117 +++
>  board/ti/am43xx/Makefile                           |  38 +
>  board/ti/am43xx/board.c                            |  57 ++
>  board/ti/am43xx/board.h                            |  17 +
>  board/ti/am43xx/mux.c                              |  27 +
>  board/ti/beagle/beagle.c                           |  28 +-
>  board/ti/beagle/beagle.h                           |   3 +-
>  board/ti/dra7xx/evm.c                              | 150 +++-
>  board/ti/dra7xx/mux_data.h                         |  14 +
>  board/ti/omap5_uevm/evm.c                          |  22 +
>  board/ti/omap5_uevm/mux_data.h                     |   2 +
>  board/ti/ti814x/evm.c                              |  68 +-
>  board/ti/ti816x/Makefile                           |  37 +
>  board/ti/ti816x/evm.c                              | 229 ++++++
>  board/wandboard/wandboard.c                        |  44 +-
>  boards.cfg                                         |  24 +-
>  common/spl/spl_mmc.c                               |   4 +
>  doc/README.falcon                                  |   2 +
>  drivers/gpio/Makefile                              |   1 +
>  drivers/gpio/mxc_gpio.c                            |   4 +-
>  drivers/gpio/tca642x.c                             | 333 +++++++++
>  drivers/net/calxedaxgmac.c                         |   2 +-
>  drivers/net/cpsw.c                                 |   7 +-
>  drivers/net/phy/phy.c                              |   6 +-
>  drivers/serial/ns16550.c                           |   5 +-
>  drivers/usb/musb-new/musb_core.c                   |  20 +-
>  drivers/video/mxc_ipuv3_fb.c                       |   5 +-
>  include/bootstage.h                                |   1 +
>  include/configs/am335x_evm.h                       | 423 ++++-------
>  include/configs/am3517_crane.h                     |   1 +
>  include/configs/am3517_evm.h                       |   1 +
>  include/configs/am43xx_evm.h                       | 135 ++++
>  include/configs/apx4devkit.h                       | 120 +--
>  include/configs/cm_t35.h                           |   1 +
>  include/configs/devkit8000.h                       |   1 +
>  include/configs/dig297.h                           |   1 +
>  include/configs/dra7xx_evm.h                       |  30 +-
>  include/configs/highbank.h                         |  20 +-
>  include/configs/igep0033.h                         |  86 ++-
>  include/configs/igep00x0.h                         |  25 +-
>  include/configs/ipam390.h                          | 331 ++++++++
>  include/configs/m28evk.h                           | 192 +----
>  include/configs/mcx.h                              |   1 +
>  include/configs/mx23_olinuxino.h                   | 142 +---
>  include/configs/mx23evk.h                          | 115 +--
>  include/configs/mx28evk.h                          | 173 +----
>  include/configs/mx6qsabrelite.h                    | 284 -------
>  include/configs/mx6sabre_common.h                  |   3 +-
>  include/configs/mx6sabresd.h                       |  19 +
>  include/configs/mxs.h                              | 191 +++++
>  include/configs/nitrogen6x.h                       |  81 +-
>  include/configs/nokia_rx51.h                       |   1 +
>  include/configs/omap3_beagle.h                     |  45 +-
>  include/configs/omap3_evm_common.h                 |   1 +
>  include/configs/omap3_logic.h                      |   1 +
>  include/configs/omap3_mvblx.h                      |   1 +
>  include/configs/omap3_overo.h                      |   1 +
>  include/configs/omap3_pandora.h                    |   1 +
>  include/configs/omap3_sdp3430.h                    |   1 +
>  include/configs/omap3_zoom1.h                      |   1 +
>  include/configs/omap3_zoom2.h                      |   1 +
>  include/configs/omap4_common.h                     |   1 +
>  include/configs/omap5_common.h                     | 191 +----
>  include/configs/omap5_uevm.h                       |  11 +-
>  include/configs/pcm051.h                           |   9 +-
>  include/configs/sc_sps_1.h                         | 139 +---
>  include/configs/tam3517-common.h                   |   1 +
>  include/configs/ti814x_evm.h                       |   9 +-
>  include/configs/ti816x_evm.h                       | 180 +++++
>  include/configs/ti_am335x_common.h                 |  60 ++
>  include/configs/ti_armv7_common.h                  | 250 +++++++
>  include/configs/tricorder.h                        |   1 +
>  include/configs/wandboard.h                        |   2 +
>  include/cpsw.h                                     |   1 +
>  include/tca642x.h                                  |  69 ++
>  spl/Makefile                                       |   2 +- 163 files
>  changed, 6620 insertions(+), 3544 deletions(-) delete mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/arm1136/omap24xx/reset.S delete mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/arm1136/omap24xx/timer.c create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock.c create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock_am43xx.c create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock_ti816x.c create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/clock_ti81xx.h create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware_am43xx.h create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware_ti816x.h create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mux_am43xx.h create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mux_ti816x.h rename
>  {arch/arm/cpu/arm1136/omap24xx => board/Barix/ipam390}/Makefile (53%)
>  create mode 100644 board/Barix/ipam390/README.ipam390 create mode
>  100644 board/Barix/ipam390/ipam390-ais-uart.cfg create mode 100644
>  board/Barix/ipam390/ipam390.c create mode 100644
>  board/Barix/ipam390/u-boot-spl-ipam390.lds rename
>  board/altera/{socfpga_cyclone5 => socfpga}/Makefile (100%) rename
>  board/altera/{socfpga_cyclone5 => socfpga}/socfpga_cyclone5.c (100%)
>  rename board/{freescale/mx6qsabrelite/README =>
>  boundary/nitrogen6x/README.mx6qsabrelite} (100%) delete mode 100644
>  board/freescale/mx6qsabrelite/Makefile delete mode 100644
>  board/freescale/mx6qsabrelite/mx6qsabrelite.c create mode 100644
>  board/ti/am335x/README create mode 100644 board/ti/am335x/u-boot.lds
>  create mode 100644 board/ti/am43xx/Makefile create mode 100644
>  board/ti/am43xx/board.c create mode 100644 board/ti/am43xx/board.h
>  create mode 100644 board/ti/am43xx/mux.c
>  create mode 100644 board/ti/ti816x/Makefile
>  create mode 100644 board/ti/ti816x/evm.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpio/tca642x.c
>  create mode 100644 include/configs/am43xx_evm.h
>  create mode 100644 include/configs/ipam390.h
>  delete mode 100644 include/configs/mx6qsabrelite.h
>  create mode 100644 include/configs/mxs.h
>  create mode 100644 include/configs/ti816x_evm.h
>  create mode 100644 include/configs/ti_am335x_common.h
>  create mode 100644 include/configs/ti_armv7_common.h
>  create mode 100644 include/tca642x.h

Applied to u-boot/master, thanks!