Patchwork [GIT,PULL] Samsung-fixes-2 for v3.11

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Kukjin Kim
Date Aug. 5, 2013, 5:38 p.m.
Message ID <51FFE30A.5040800@samsung.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/264714/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git

Comments

Kukjin Kim - Aug. 5, 2013, 5:38 p.m.
The following changes since commit 5ae90d8e467e625e447000cb4335c4db973b1095:

   Linux 3.11-rc3 (2013-07-28 20:53:33 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git 
tags/samsung-fixes-2

for you to fetch changes up to 35f8550c8f27968af94ba5235cc611e3b6d86981:

   ARM: SAMSUNG: fix to support for missing cpu specific map_io 
(2013-07-30 13:30:57 +0900)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Fix to boot kernel on exynos5440 which has no specific map_io(). Current 
kernel
cannot support no CPU specific map_io() for Samsung SoCs.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Kukjin Kim (1):
       ARM: SAMSUNG: fix to support for missing cpu specific map_io

  arch/arm/plat-samsung/init.c | 5 +++--
  1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
Olof Johansson - Aug. 11, 2013, 11:07 p.m.
On Tue, Aug 06, 2013 at 02:38:18AM +0900, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> The following changes since commit 5ae90d8e467e625e447000cb4335c4db973b1095:
> 
>   Linux 3.11-rc3 (2013-07-28 20:53:33 -0700)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 

> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git
> tags/samsung-fixes-2
> 

Pulled.


-Olof
Kevin Hilman - Aug. 12, 2013, 7:29 p.m.
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim@samsung.com> writes:

> The following changes since commit 5ae90d8e467e625e447000cb4335c4db973b1095:
>
>   Linux 3.11-rc3 (2013-07-28 20:53:33 -0700)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git
> tags/samsung-fixes-2
>
> for you to fetch changes up to 35f8550c8f27968af94ba5235cc611e3b6d86981:
>
>   ARM: SAMSUNG: fix to support for missing cpu specific map_io
> (2013-07-30 13:30:57 +0900)

In the future, please send arm-soc pull request to arm@kernel.org also,
this makes filtering easier when non-Arnd/Olof folks (like me) are helping.

Thanks,

Kevin
'Kukjin Kim' - Aug. 14, 2013, 7:13 a.m.
Kevin Hilman wrote:
> 
> Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim@samsung.com> writes:
> 
> > The following changes since commit
> 5ae90d8e467e625e447000cb4335c4db973b1095:
> >
> >   Linux 3.11-rc3 (2013-07-28 20:53:33 -0700)
> >
> > are available in the git repository at:
> >
> >   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git
> > tags/samsung-fixes-2
> >
> > for you to fetch changes up to 35f8550c8f27968af94ba5235cc611e3b6d86981:
> >
> >   ARM: SAMSUNG: fix to support for missing cpu specific map_io
> > (2013-07-30 13:30:57 +0900)
> 
> In the future, please send arm-soc pull request to arm@kernel.org also,
> this makes filtering easier when non-Arnd/Olof folks (like me) are
helping.
> 
OK, it's not difficult, BTW I'm not sure what the difference of
linux-arm-kernel ml and arm(at)kernel.org.

- Kukjin
Olof Johansson - Aug. 14, 2013, 7:15 a.m.
On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 12:13 AM, Kukjin Kim <kgene@kernel.org> wrote:
> Kevin Hilman wrote:
>>
>> Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim@samsung.com> writes:
>>
>> > The following changes since commit
>> 5ae90d8e467e625e447000cb4335c4db973b1095:
>> >
>> >   Linux 3.11-rc3 (2013-07-28 20:53:33 -0700)
>> >
>> > are available in the git repository at:
>> >
>> >   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git
>> > tags/samsung-fixes-2
>> >
>> > for you to fetch changes up to 35f8550c8f27968af94ba5235cc611e3b6d86981:
>> >
>> >   ARM: SAMSUNG: fix to support for missing cpu specific map_io
>> > (2013-07-30 13:30:57 +0900)
>>
>> In the future, please send arm-soc pull request to arm@kernel.org also,
>> this makes filtering easier when non-Arnd/Olof folks (like me) are
> helping.
>>
> OK, it's not difficult, BTW I'm not sure what the difference of
> linux-arm-kernel ml and arm(at)kernel.org.

arm@kernel.org goes to Arnd, Kevin, Russel and myself. I think there
might be one or two more people on there, but in general it's
arm-soc+arm maintainers.

We haven't wanted to add it to MAINTAINERS since we want to keep the
traffic mostly to the pull requests of platform maintainers, and not
as a cc of patch postings, to keep the traffic volume manageable. :)


-Olof
'Kukjin Kim' - Aug. 14, 2013, 7:32 a.m.
Olof Johansson wrote:
> 
> On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 12:13 AM, Kukjin Kim <kgene@kernel.org> wrote:
> > Kevin Hilman wrote:
> >>
> >> Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim@samsung.com> writes:
> >>
> >> > The following changes since commit
> >> 5ae90d8e467e625e447000cb4335c4db973b1095:
> >> >
> >> >   Linux 3.11-rc3 (2013-07-28 20:53:33 -0700)
> >> >
> >> > are available in the git repository at:
> >> >
> >> >   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-
> samsung.git
> >> > tags/samsung-fixes-2
> >> >
> >> > for you to fetch changes up to
> 35f8550c8f27968af94ba5235cc611e3b6d86981:
> >> >
> >> >   ARM: SAMSUNG: fix to support for missing cpu specific map_io
> >> > (2013-07-30 13:30:57 +0900)
> >>
> >> In the future, please send arm-soc pull request to arm@kernel.org also,
> >> this makes filtering easier when non-Arnd/Olof folks (like me) are
> > helping.
> >>
> > OK, it's not difficult, BTW I'm not sure what the difference of
> > linux-arm-kernel ml and arm(at)kernel.org.
> 
> arm@kernel.org goes to Arnd, Kevin, Russel and myself. I think there
> might be one or two more people on there, but in general it's
> arm-soc+arm maintainers.
> 
> We haven't wanted to add it to MAINTAINERS since we want to keep the
> traffic mostly to the pull requests of platform maintainers, and not
> as a cc of patch postings, to keep the traffic volume manageable. :)
> 
OK, I see.

Thanks,
Kukjin