Patchwork [GIT,PULL,3/6] exynos arch

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Kukjin Kim
Date June 11, 2013, 9:08 p.m.
Message ID <51B791E0.5040104@samsung.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/250635/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git

Comments

Kukjin Kim - June 11, 2013, 9:08 p.m.
The following changes since commit 317ddd256b9c24b0d78fa8018f80f1e495481a10:

   Linux 3.10-rc5 (2013-06-08 17:41:04 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git 
tags/exynos-arch-1

for you to fetch changes up to d75666024bbb7d1b4fa6f0b00ecd8d834033259a:

   ARM: EXYNOS: call scu_enable() only in case of cortex-A9 processor 
(2013-06-10 18:28:04 +0900)

----------------------------------------------------------------
update exynos arch part

----------------------------------------------------------------
Doug Anderson (1):
       ARM: EXYNOS: Select PINCTRL_EXYNOS for exynos4/5 at chip level

Girish K S (1):
       ARM: EXYNOS: force MAC ip to 32bit DMA

Kukjin Kim (1):
       ARM: EXYNOS: no more support non-DT for EXYNOS SoCs

Leela Krishna Amudala (1):
       ARM: EXYNOS: call scu_enable() only in case of cortex-A9 processor

Thomas Abraham (1):
       ARM: EXYNOS: Add a platform bus notifier to set dma masks for 
Exynos5440

Vivek Gautam (1):
       ARM: EXYNOS: Enable XHCI support on exynos5

  arch/arm/mach-exynos/Kconfig           | 330 
+--------------------------------
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/Makefile          |  26 ---
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/common.c          |  10 -
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/dev-ahci.c        | 255 -------------------------
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/dev-ohci.c        |  52 ------
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/dma.c             | 322 
--------------------------------
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/mach-exynos5-dt.c |  28 +++
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/platsmp.c         |   2 +-
  arch/arm/mach-exynos/pm_domains.c      |   7 -
  drivers/pinctrl/Kconfig                |   5 +-
  10 files changed, 40 insertions(+), 997 deletions(-)
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-exynos/dev-ahci.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-exynos/dev-ohci.c
  delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-exynos/dma.c
Olof Johansson - June 12, 2013, 11:25 p.m.
On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 06:08:48AM +0900, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> The following changes since commit 317ddd256b9c24b0d78fa8018f80f1e495481a10:
> 
>   Linux 3.10-rc5 (2013-06-08 17:41:04 -0700)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 

> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git
> tags/exynos-arch-1
> 
> for you to fetch changes up to d75666024bbb7d1b4fa6f0b00ecd8d834033259a:
> 
>   ARM: EXYNOS: call scu_enable() only in case of cortex-A9 processor
> (2013-06-10 18:28:04 +0900)
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> update exynos arch part

Kukjin, please, write proper tag messages. This adds no value. Give a brief
overview of what's in the branch instead.

> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Doug Anderson (1):
>       ARM: EXYNOS: Select PINCTRL_EXYNOS for exynos4/5 at chip level
> 
> Girish K S (1):
>       ARM: EXYNOS: force MAC ip to 32bit DMA
> 
> Kukjin Kim (1):
>       ARM: EXYNOS: no more support non-DT for EXYNOS SoCs
> 
> Leela Krishna Amudala (1):
>       ARM: EXYNOS: call scu_enable() only in case of cortex-A9 processor
> 
> Thomas Abraham (1):
>       ARM: EXYNOS: Add a platform bus notifier to set dma masks for
> Exynos5440

This one has outstanding comments from Russell that were not addressed?


Not pulled.


-Olof
Kukjin Kim - June 13, 2013, 12:37 a.m.
Olof Johansson wrote:
> 
> On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 06:08:48AM +0900, Kukjin Kim wrote:
> > The following changes since commit
> 317ddd256b9c24b0d78fa8018f80f1e495481a10:
> >
> >   Linux 3.10-rc5 (2013-06-08 17:41:04 -0700)
> >
> > are available in the git repository at:
> >
> 
> > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kgene/linux-samsung.git
> > tags/exynos-arch-1
> >
> > for you to fetch changes up to d75666024bbb7d1b4fa6f0b00ecd8d834033259a:
> >
> >   ARM: EXYNOS: call scu_enable() only in case of cortex-A9 processor
> > (2013-06-10 18:28:04 +0900)
> >
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------
> > update exynos arch part
> 
> Kukjin, please, write proper tag messages. This adds no value. Give a
> brief
> overview of what's in the branch instead.
> 
YES, I will.

> > ----------------------------------------------------------------
> > Doug Anderson (1):
> >       ARM: EXYNOS: Select PINCTRL_EXYNOS for exynos4/5 at chip level
> >
> > Girish K S (1):
> >       ARM: EXYNOS: force MAC ip to 32bit DMA
> >
> > Kukjin Kim (1):
> >       ARM: EXYNOS: no more support non-DT for EXYNOS SoCs
> >
> > Leela Krishna Amudala (1):
> >       ARM: EXYNOS: call scu_enable() only in case of cortex-A9 processor
> >
> > Thomas Abraham (1):
> >       ARM: EXYNOS: Add a platform bus notifier to set dma masks for
> > Exynos5440
> 
> This one has outstanding comments from Russell that were not addressed?
> 
Oops, I missed the comment from Russell and looked at just now. Thanks.

> 
> Not pulled.
> 
OK.

- Kukjin