Patchwork [GIT,PULL,2/5] ARM: mvebu: pcie driver for v3.11 (round 2 cumulative)

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Jason
Date May 28, 2013, 8:24 p.m.
Message ID <20130528202433.GH31290@titan.lakedaemon.net>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/246957/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.infradead.org/users/jcooper/linux.git tags/pcie-3.11-2

Comments

Jason - May 28, 2013, 8:24 p.m.
The following changes since commit 4e23d3f505e8acfeac7cc33d4113fbb5a25c3090:

  of/pci: Add of_pci_parse_bus_range() function (2013-05-19 20:30:10 +0000)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.infradead.org/users/jcooper/linux.git tags/pcie-3.11-2

for you to fetch changes up to 3d9939c92efdd4ced672b94994959ca71b141cb8:

  pci: mvebu: fix return value check in mvebu_pcie_probe() (2013-05-27 15:51:56 +0000)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mvebu pcie driver for v3.11 (round 2, bugfix)

 - mvebu pcie
    - fix return value check in mvebu_pcie_probe()

depends
 - mvebu/of_pci

----------------------------------------------------------------
Thomas Petazzoni (4):
      clk: mvebu: create parent-child relation for PCIe clocks on Armada 370
      clk: mvebu: add more PCIe clocks for Armada XP
      pci: PCIe driver for Marvell Armada 370/XP systems
      arm: mvebu: PCIe support is now available on mvebu

Wei Yongjun (1):
      pci: mvebu: fix return value check in mvebu_pcie_probe()

 .../devicetree/bindings/pci/mvebu-pci.txt          | 220 ++++++
 arch/arm/mach-mvebu/Kconfig                        |   2 +
 drivers/clk/mvebu/clk-gating-ctrl.c                |  18 +-
 drivers/pci/Kconfig                                |   2 +
 drivers/pci/Makefile                               |   3 +
 drivers/pci/host/Kconfig                           |   8 +
 drivers/pci/host/Makefile                          |   1 +
 drivers/pci/host/pci-mvebu.c                       | 880 +++++++++++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 1128 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/mvebu-pci.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/pci/host/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/pci/host/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/pci/host/pci-mvebu.c
Mike Turquette - May 29, 2013, 11:22 p.m.
Quoting Jason Cooper (2013-05-28 13:24:33)
> The following changes since commit 4e23d3f505e8acfeac7cc33d4113fbb5a25c3090:
> 
>   of/pci: Add of_pci_parse_bus_range() function (2013-05-19 20:30:10 +0000)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://git.infradead.org/users/jcooper/linux.git tags/pcie-3.11-2
> 
> for you to fetch changes up to 3d9939c92efdd4ced672b94994959ca71b141cb8:
> 
>   pci: mvebu: fix return value check in mvebu_pcie_probe() (2013-05-27 15:51:56 +0000)
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> mvebu pcie driver for v3.11 (round 2, bugfix)
> 
>  - mvebu pcie
>     - fix return value check in mvebu_pcie_probe()
> 
> depends
>  - mvebu/of_pci
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Thomas Petazzoni (4):
>       clk: mvebu: create parent-child relation for PCIe clocks on Armada 370
>       clk: mvebu: add more PCIe clocks for Armada XP

Same story here for pull request #2 as for pull request #5.  The clock
changes are trivial: Ack.  However if it is a pain to add the ack don't
worry about it.

Regards,
Mike

>       pci: PCIe driver for Marvell Armada 370/XP systems
>       arm: mvebu: PCIe support is now available on mvebu
> 
> Wei Yongjun (1):
>       pci: mvebu: fix return value check in mvebu_pcie_probe()
> 
>  .../devicetree/bindings/pci/mvebu-pci.txt          | 220 ++++++
>  arch/arm/mach-mvebu/Kconfig                        |   2 +
>  drivers/clk/mvebu/clk-gating-ctrl.c                |  18 +-
>  drivers/pci/Kconfig                                |   2 +
>  drivers/pci/Makefile                               |   3 +
>  drivers/pci/host/Kconfig                           |   8 +
>  drivers/pci/host/Makefile                          |   1 +
>  drivers/pci/host/pci-mvebu.c                       | 880 +++++++++++++++++++++
>  8 files changed, 1128 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
>  create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/mvebu-pci.txt
>  create mode 100644 drivers/pci/host/Kconfig
>  create mode 100644 drivers/pci/host/Makefile
>  create mode 100644 drivers/pci/host/pci-mvebu.c
> 
> _______________________________________________
> linux-arm-kernel mailing list
> linux-arm-kernel@lists.infradead.org
> http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel
Jason - May 30, 2013, 12:26 a.m.
On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 04:22:20PM -0700, Mike Turquette wrote:
> Quoting Jason Cooper (2013-05-28 13:24:33)
> > The following changes since commit 4e23d3f505e8acfeac7cc33d4113fbb5a25c3090:
> > 
> >   of/pci: Add of_pci_parse_bus_range() function (2013-05-19 20:30:10 +0000)
> > 
> > are available in the git repository at:
> > 
> >   git://git.infradead.org/users/jcooper/linux.git tags/pcie-3.11-2
> > 
> > for you to fetch changes up to 3d9939c92efdd4ced672b94994959ca71b141cb8:
> > 
> >   pci: mvebu: fix return value check in mvebu_pcie_probe() (2013-05-27 15:51:56 +0000)
> > 
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------
> > mvebu pcie driver for v3.11 (round 2, bugfix)
> > 
> >  - mvebu pcie
> >     - fix return value check in mvebu_pcie_probe()
> > 
> > depends
> >  - mvebu/of_pci
> > 
> > ----------------------------------------------------------------
> > Thomas Petazzoni (4):
> >       clk: mvebu: create parent-child relation for PCIe clocks on Armada 370
> >       clk: mvebu: add more PCIe clocks for Armada XP
> 
> Same story here for pull request #2 as for pull request #5.  The clock
> changes are trivial: Ack.  However if it is a pain to add the ack don't
> worry about it.

Ok, thanks for the Ack.  In this case, I'm going to wave off.  I would
have to rebase 4 branches (3 depend on this one) and send 4 new PRs.

thx,

Jason.
Olof Johansson - June 1, 2013, 6:18 a.m.
On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 04:24:33PM -0400, Jason Cooper wrote:
> 
> The following changes since commit 4e23d3f505e8acfeac7cc33d4113fbb5a25c3090:
> 
>   of/pci: Add of_pci_parse_bus_range() function (2013-05-19 20:30:10 +0000)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://git.infradead.org/users/jcooper/linux.git tags/pcie-3.11-2
> 
> for you to fetch changes up to 3d9939c92efdd4ced672b94994959ca71b141cb8:
> 
>   pci: mvebu: fix return value check in mvebu_pcie_probe() (2013-05-27 15:51:56 +0000)

Pulled.

-Olof