@@ -169,12 +169,13 @@ following filters are defined:
- any_call: any function call or system call
- any_ret: any function return or system call return
- ind_call: any indirect branch
+ - cond: conditional branches
- u: only when the branch target is at the user level
- k: only when the branch target is in the kernel
- hv: only when the target is at the hypervisor level
-The option requires at least one branch type among any, any_call, any_ret, ind_call.
+The option requires at least one branch type among any, any_call, any_ret, ind_call, cond.
The privilege levels may be omitted, in which case, the privilege levels of the associated
event are applied to the branch filter. Both kernel (k) and hypervisor (hv) privilege
levels are subject to permissions. When sampling on multiple events, branch stack sampling