Patchwork [0/6] ipset updates for nf-next

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Jozsef Kadlecsik
Date May 2, 2013, 9:37 a.m.
Message ID <1367487442-3571-1-git-send-email-kadlec@blackhole.kfki.hu>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/240916/
State RFC
Headers show

Pull-request

git://blackhole.kfki.hu/nf-next master

Comments

Jozsef Kadlecsik - May 2, 2013, 9:37 a.m.
Hi Pablo,

Here follows the ipset related updates for nf-next: sparse warning fixes,
cleanups and small corrections. Please consider applying them.

Best regards,
Jozsef

The following changes since commit eee1d5a14780b9391ec51f3feaf4cffb521ddbb1:
  Simon Horman (1):
        sctp: Correct type and usage of sctp_end_cksum()

are available in the git repository at:

  git://blackhole.kfki.hu/nf-next master

Jozsef Kadlecsik (6):
      netfilter: ipset: Don't call ip_nest_end needlessly in the error path
      netfilter: ipset: Sparse warning about shadowed variable fixed
      netfilter: ipset: Fix sparse warnings due to missing rcu annotations
      netfilter: ipset: Rename simple macro names to avoid namespace issues.
      netfilter: ipset: Fix "may be used uninitialized" warnings
      netfilter: ipset: Use fix sized type for timeout in the extension part

 include/linux/netfilter/ipset/ip_set.h      |    5 +-
 net/netfilter/ipset/ip_set_bitmap_gen.h     |   49 +++---
 net/netfilter/ipset/ip_set_bitmap_ip.c      |   14 +-
 net/netfilter/ipset/ip_set_bitmap_ipmac.c   |   14 +-
 net/netfilter/ipset/ip_set_bitmap_port.c    |   10 +-
 net/netfilter/ipset/ip_set_hash_gen.h       |  234 +++++++++++++++------------
 net/netfilter/ipset/ip_set_hash_ip.c        |   12 +-
 net/netfilter/ipset/ip_set_hash_ipport.c    |   14 +-
 net/netfilter/ipset/ip_set_hash_ipportip.c  |   14 +-
 net/netfilter/ipset/ip_set_hash_ipportnet.c |   22 ++--
 net/netfilter/ipset/ip_set_hash_net.c       |   16 +-
 net/netfilter/ipset/ip_set_hash_netiface.c  |   16 +-
 net/netfilter/ipset/ip_set_hash_netport.c   |   18 +-
 net/netfilter/ipset/ip_set_list_set.c       |   12 +-
 14 files changed, 240 insertions(+), 210 deletions(-)
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netfilter-devel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Pablo Neira - May 2, 2013, 10:07 a.m.
Hi Jozsef,

On Thu, May 02, 2013 at 11:37:16AM +0200, Jozsef Kadlecsik wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
> 
> Here follows the ipset related updates for nf-next: sparse warning fixes,
> cleanups and small corrections. Please consider applying them.

Thanks for the patches, but the merge window is now closed.

I can only take bugfixes until 3.10-rc1 is released. They will have to
wait until then.

Regards.
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netfilter-devel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Jozsef Kadlecsik - May 2, 2013, 10:14 a.m.
On Thu, 2 May 2013, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:

> On Thu, May 02, 2013 at 11:37:16AM +0200, Jozsef Kadlecsik wrote:
> > Hi Pablo,
> > 
> > Here follows the ipset related updates for nf-next: sparse warning fixes,
> > cleanups and small corrections. Please consider applying them.
> 
> Thanks for the patches, but the merge window is now closed.
> 
> I can only take bugfixes until 3.10-rc1 is released. They will have to
> wait until then.

All right - I'll add the warnings to the commit messages and re-send the 
patches.

Best regards,
Jozsef
-
E-mail  : kadlec@blackhole.kfki.hu, kadlecsik.jozsef@wigner.mta.hu
PGP key : http://www.kfki.hu/~kadlec/pgp_public_key.txt
Address : Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences
          H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netfilter-devel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Pablo Neira - May 2, 2013, 10:29 a.m.
On Thu, May 02, 2013 at 12:14:44PM +0200, Jozsef Kadlecsik wrote:
> On Thu, 2 May 2013, Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:
> 
> > On Thu, May 02, 2013 at 11:37:16AM +0200, Jozsef Kadlecsik wrote:
> > > Hi Pablo,
> > > 
> > > Here follows the ipset related updates for nf-next: sparse warning fixes,
> > > cleanups and small corrections. Please consider applying them.
> > 
> > Thanks for the patches, but the merge window is now closed.
> > 
> > I can only take bugfixes until 3.10-rc1 is released. They will have to
> > wait until then.
> 
> All right - I'll add the warnings to the commit messages and re-send the 
> patches.

Thanks Jozsef.
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netfilter-devel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html