Patchwork [U-Boot] Please pull u-boot-ti/master

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Tom Rini
Date March 22, 2013, 8:18 p.m.
Message ID <20130322201839.GL26945@bill-the-cat>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/230248/
State Accepted
Delegated to: Albert ARIBAUD
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.denx.de/u-boot-ti.git master

Comments

Tom Rini - March 22, 2013, 8:18 p.m.
Hello,

The following changes since commit 131a1e603b3a8438b84b41940bc6a2051a36e087:

  ARM: rpi_b: enable SD controller, add related env/cmds (2013-03-20 15:32:16 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.denx.de/u-boot-ti.git master

for you to fetch changes up to e0c60ef48bc600bcd06c08a436abfca1a963a1e7:

  mmc: omap_hsmmc.c: only register getcd/getwp callbacks if gpio could be used (2013-03-22 12:01:15 -0400)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Enric Balletbo i Serra (2):
      ARM: AM33XX: Fix typo that causes an AM duplication in CPU name.
      igep00x0: Enable CONFIG_CMD_BOOTZ

Koen Kooi (3):
      am335x_evm: add support for BeagleBone Black DT name
      am335x_evm: Enable CMD_EXT4 and CMD_FS_GENERIC, add bootpart to env
      am335x_evm: Add more variables and switch to DT booting.

Mark Jackson (2):
      Allow AM335x MPU core clock speed to be specified in the board config file
      Initialise correct GPMC WAITx irq for AM33xx

Matt Porter (9):
      am33xx: convert defines from am33xx-specific to generic names
      am33xx: refactor emif4/ddr to support multiple EMIF instances
      am33xx: refactor am33xx clocks and add ti814x support
      am33xx: refactor am33xx mux support and add ti814x support
      am33xx: add ti814x specific register definitions
      am33xx: add dmm support to emif4 library
      am33xx: support ti814x mmc reference clock
      ns16550: enable quirks for ti814x
      ti814x_evm: add ti814x evm board support

Nikita Kiryanov (1):
      cm-t35: add support for loading splash image from NAND

Peter Korsgaard (2):
      mmc: mmc_getcd/getwp: use sensible defaults
      mmc: omap_hsmmc.c: only register getcd/getwp callbacks if gpio could be used

Steve Kipisz (1):
      am33xx:ddr:Fix config_sdram to work for all DDR

Tom Rini (3):
      am33xx: Add required includes to some omap/am33xx code
      am335x_evm: Add better timings for the new BeagleBoard DDR3 part
      arm: Correct CONFIG_STANDALONE_LOAD_ADDR for AM33XX/OMAP* platforms

hvaibhav@ti.com (1):
      am335x: Enable DDR PHY dynamic power down bit for DDR3 boards

 MAINTAINERS                                        |    4 +
 Makefile                                           |    2 +-
 README                                             |    4 +
 arch/arm/config.mk                                 |    2 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/Makefile                        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/Makefile                 |    3 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/board.c                  |    4 +-
 .../cpu/armv7/am33xx/{clock.c => clock_am33xx.c}   |   33 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock_ti814x.c           |  406 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/ddr.c                    |  104 +++--
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/emif4.c                  |   57 ++-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/mem.c                    |    2 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/sys_info.c               |    5 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/Makefile            |    2 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/lowlevel_init.S     |    1 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/timer.c             |    1 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/clock.h           |    2 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/clocks_am33xx.h   |   36 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/cpu.h             |   11 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/ddr_defs.h        |   75 +++-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware.h        |   40 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware_am33xx.h |   54 +++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware_ti814x.h |   53 +++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mmc_host_def.h    |    5 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mux.h             |  235 +----------
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mux_am33xx.h      |  247 ++++++++++++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mux_ti814x.h      |  311 +++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/omap.h            |    5 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/spl.h             |    5 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/sys_proto.h       |    2 +
 board/cm_t35/cm_t35.c                              |   61 +++
 board/phytec/pcm051/board.c                        |    8 +-
 board/ti/am335x/board.c                            |   57 ++-
 board/ti/ti814x/Makefile                           |   46 +++
 board/ti/ti814x/evm.c                              |  198 ++++++++++
 board/ti/ti814x/evm.h                              |    7 +
 board/ti/ti814x/mux.c                              |   51 +++
 boards.cfg                                         |    1 +
 drivers/mmc/mmc.c                                  |   16 +-
 drivers/mmc/omap_hsmmc.c                           |    8 +-
 drivers/mtd/nand/omap_gpmc.c                       |    1 +
 drivers/net/cpsw.c                                 |    1 +
 drivers/serial/ns16550.c                           |    5 +-
 include/configs/am335x_evm.h                       |   28 +-
 include/configs/cm_t35.h                           |    4 +
 include/configs/igep00x0.h                         |    3 +-
 include/configs/pcm051.h                           |    3 +-
 include/configs/ti814x_evm.h                       |  221 +++++++++++
 spl/Makefile                                       |    2 +-
 49 files changed, 2037 insertions(+), 397 deletions(-)
 rename arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/{clock.c => clock_am33xx.c} (91%)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/am33xx/clock_ti814x.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware_am33xx.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/hardware_ti814x.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mux_am33xx.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/mux_ti814x.h
 create mode 100644 board/ti/ti814x/Makefile
 create mode 100644 board/ti/ti814x/evm.c
 create mode 100644 board/ti/ti814x/evm.h
 create mode 100644 board/ti/ti814x/mux.c
 create mode 100644 include/configs/ti814x_evm.h

And a full set of applied replies to the various patches coming soon,
just want this out the door.  Thanks!
Albert ARIBAUD - March 24, 2013, 4:48 p.m.
Hi Tom,

On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:18:39 -0400, Tom Rini <trini@ti.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> 
> The following changes since commit 131a1e603b3a8438b84b41940bc6a2051a36e087:
> 
>   ARM: rpi_b: enable SD controller, add related env/cmds (2013-03-20 15:32:16 +0100)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://git.denx.de/u-boot-ti.git master
> 
> for you to fetch changes up to e0c60ef48bc600bcd06c08a436abfca1a963a1e7:
> 
>   mmc: omap_hsmmc.c: only register getcd/getwp callbacks if gpio could be used (2013-03-22 12:01:15 -0400)
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Enric Balletbo i Serra (2):
>       ARM: AM33XX: Fix typo that causes an AM duplication in CPU name.
>       igep00x0: Enable CONFIG_CMD_BOOTZ
> 
> Koen Kooi (3):
>       am335x_evm: add support for BeagleBone Black DT name
>       am335x_evm: Enable CMD_EXT4 and CMD_FS_GENERIC, add bootpart to env
>       am335x_evm: Add more variables and switch to DT booting.
> 
> Mark Jackson (2):
>       Allow AM335x MPU core clock speed to be specified in the board config file
>       Initialise correct GPMC WAITx irq for AM33xx
> 
> Matt Porter (9):
>       am33xx: convert defines from am33xx-specific to generic names
>       am33xx: refactor emif4/ddr to support multiple EMIF instances
>       am33xx: refactor am33xx clocks and add ti814x support
>       am33xx: refactor am33xx mux support and add ti814x support
>       am33xx: add ti814x specific register definitions
>       am33xx: add dmm support to emif4 library
>       am33xx: support ti814x mmc reference clock
>       ns16550: enable quirks for ti814x
>       ti814x_evm: add ti814x evm board support
> 
> Nikita Kiryanov (1):
>       cm-t35: add support for loading splash image from NAND
> 
> Peter Korsgaard (2):
>       mmc: mmc_getcd/getwp: use sensible defaults
>       mmc: omap_hsmmc.c: only register getcd/getwp callbacks if gpio could be used
> 
> Steve Kipisz (1):
>       am33xx:ddr:Fix config_sdram to work for all DDR
> 
> Tom Rini (3):
>       am33xx: Add required includes to some omap/am33xx code
>       am335x_evm: Add better timings for the new BeagleBoard DDR3 part
>       arm: Correct CONFIG_STANDALONE_LOAD_ADDR for AM33XX/OMAP* platforms
> 
> hvaibhav@ti.com (1):
>       am335x: Enable DDR PHY dynamic power down bit for DDR3 boards

I'd rather have a full name on this one.

Amicalement,
Tom Rini - March 24, 2013, 4:51 p.m.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On 03/24/2013 12:48 PM, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> Hi Tom,
> 
> On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:18:39 -0400, Tom Rini <trini@ti.com> wrote:
> 
>> Hello,
>> 
>> The following changes since commit 
>> 131a1e603b3a8438b84b41940bc6a2051a36e087:
>> 
>> ARM: rpi_b: enable SD controller, add related env/cmds 
>> (2013-03-20 15:32:16 +0100)
>> 
>> are available in the git repository at:
>> 
>> git://git.denx.de/u-boot-ti.git master
>> 
>> for you to fetch changes up to 
>> e0c60ef48bc600bcd06c08a436abfca1a963a1e7:
>> 
>> mmc: omap_hsmmc.c: only register getcd/getwp callbacks if gpio 
>> could be used (2013-03-22 12:01:15 -0400)
>> 
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>>  Enric Balletbo i Serra (2): ARM: AM33XX: Fix typo that causes
>> an AM duplication in CPU name. igep00x0: Enable CONFIG_CMD_BOOTZ
>> 
>> Koen Kooi (3): am335x_evm: add support for BeagleBone Black DT 
>> name am335x_evm: Enable CMD_EXT4 and CMD_FS_GENERIC, add
>> bootpart to env am335x_evm: Add more variables and switch to DT
>> booting.
>> 
>> Mark Jackson (2): Allow AM335x MPU core clock speed to be 
>> specified in the board config file Initialise correct GPMC WAITx 
>> irq for AM33xx
>> 
>> Matt Porter (9): am33xx: convert defines from am33xx-specific to 
>> generic names am33xx: refactor emif4/ddr to support multiple
>> EMIF instances am33xx: refactor am33xx clocks and add ti814x
>> support am33xx: refactor am33xx mux support and add ti814x
>> support am33xx: add ti814x specific register definitions am33xx:
>> add dmm support to emif4 library am33xx: support ti814x mmc
>> reference clock ns16550: enable quirks for ti814x ti814x_evm: add
>> ti814x evm board support
>> 
>> Nikita Kiryanov (1): cm-t35: add support for loading splash
>> image from NAND
>> 
>> Peter Korsgaard (2): mmc: mmc_getcd/getwp: use sensible defaults
>>  mmc: omap_hsmmc.c: only register getcd/getwp callbacks if gpio 
>> could be used
>> 
>> Steve Kipisz (1): am33xx:ddr:Fix config_sdram to work for all 
>> DDR
>> 
>> Tom Rini (3): am33xx: Add required includes to some omap/am33xx 
>> code am335x_evm: Add better timings for the new BeagleBoard DDR3 
>> part arm: Correct CONFIG_STANDALONE_LOAD_ADDR for AM33XX/OMAP* 
>> platforms
>> 
>> hvaibhav@ti.com (1): am335x: Enable DDR PHY dynamic power down 
>> bit for DDR3 boards
> 
> I'd rather have a full name on this one.

Fixed, pushed and author reminded, thanks / sorry!

- -- 
Tom
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net/
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=bFhU
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Albert ARIBAUD - March 24, 2013, 5:57 p.m.
Hi Tom,

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 12:51:09 -0400, Tom Rini <trini@ti.com> wrote:

> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> 
> On 03/24/2013 12:48 PM, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> > Hi Tom,
> > 
> > On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:18:39 -0400, Tom Rini <trini@ti.com> wrote:
> > 
> >> Hello,
> >> 
> >> The following changes since commit 
> >> 131a1e603b3a8438b84b41940bc6a2051a36e087:
> >> 
> >> ARM: rpi_b: enable SD controller, add related env/cmds 
> >> (2013-03-20 15:32:16 +0100)
> >> 
> >> are available in the git repository at:
> >> 
> >> git://git.denx.de/u-boot-ti.git master
> >> 
> >> for you to fetch changes up to 
> >> e0c60ef48bc600bcd06c08a436abfca1a963a1e7:
> >> 
> >> mmc: omap_hsmmc.c: only register getcd/getwp callbacks if gpio 
> >> could be used (2013-03-22 12:01:15 -0400)
> >> 
> >> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> >>  Enric Balletbo i Serra (2): ARM: AM33XX: Fix typo that causes
> >> an AM duplication in CPU name. igep00x0: Enable CONFIG_CMD_BOOTZ
> >> 
> >> Koen Kooi (3): am335x_evm: add support for BeagleBone Black DT 
> >> name am335x_evm: Enable CMD_EXT4 and CMD_FS_GENERIC, add
> >> bootpart to env am335x_evm: Add more variables and switch to DT
> >> booting.
> >> 
> >> Mark Jackson (2): Allow AM335x MPU core clock speed to be 
> >> specified in the board config file Initialise correct GPMC WAITx 
> >> irq for AM33xx
> >> 
> >> Matt Porter (9): am33xx: convert defines from am33xx-specific to 
> >> generic names am33xx: refactor emif4/ddr to support multiple
> >> EMIF instances am33xx: refactor am33xx clocks and add ti814x
> >> support am33xx: refactor am33xx mux support and add ti814x
> >> support am33xx: add ti814x specific register definitions am33xx:
> >> add dmm support to emif4 library am33xx: support ti814x mmc
> >> reference clock ns16550: enable quirks for ti814x ti814x_evm: add
> >> ti814x evm board support
> >> 
> >> Nikita Kiryanov (1): cm-t35: add support for loading splash
> >> image from NAND
> >> 
> >> Peter Korsgaard (2): mmc: mmc_getcd/getwp: use sensible defaults
> >>  mmc: omap_hsmmc.c: only register getcd/getwp callbacks if gpio 
> >> could be used
> >> 
> >> Steve Kipisz (1): am33xx:ddr:Fix config_sdram to work for all 
> >> DDR
> >> 
> >> Tom Rini (3): am33xx: Add required includes to some omap/am33xx 
> >> code am335x_evm: Add better timings for the new BeagleBoard DDR3 
> >> part arm: Correct CONFIG_STANDALONE_LOAD_ADDR for AM33XX/OMAP* 
> >> platforms
> >> 
> >> hvaibhav@ti.com (1): am335x: Enable DDR PHY dynamic power down 
> >> bit for DDR3 boards
> > 
> > I'd rather have a full name on this one.
> 
> Fixed, pushed and author reminded, thanks / sorry!

No problem :) -- applied to u-boot-arm/master, thanks!

Amicalement,