@@ -8,16 +8,3 @@ config PPC_PREP
- bool "Support for PReP Residual Data"
- depends on PPC_PREP
- Some PReP systems have residual data passed to the kernel by the
- firmware. This allows detection of memory size, devices present and
- other useful pieces of information. Sometimes this information is
- not present or incorrect, in which case it could lead to the machine
- behaving incorrectly. If this happens, either disable PREP_RESIDUAL
- or pass the 'noresidual' option to the kernel.
- If you are running a PReP system, say Y here, otherwise say N.
@@ -29,7 +29,3 @@ config PPC_CHROMA
- bool "Support for DD2 based A2/WSP systems"
- depends on PPC_A2