@@ -87,7 +87,7 @@ static void merge_fdt_bootargs(void *fdt, const char *fdt_cmdline)
* Convert and fold provided ATAGs into the provided FDT.
- * REturn values:
+ * Return values:
* = 0 -> pretend success
* = 1 -> bad ATAG (may retry with another possible ATAG pointer)
* < 0 -> error from libfdt
@@ -258,7 +258,7 @@ restart: adr r0, LC0
* If we do have a DTB appended to zImage, and we do have
* an ATAG list around, we want the later to be translated
* and folded into the former here. To be on the safe side,
- * let's temporarily move the stack away into the malloc
+ * let's temporarily move the stack away into the malloc
* area. No GOT fixup has occurred yet, but none of the
* code we're about to call uses any global variable.
@@ -270,9 +270,10 @@ restart: adr r0, LC0
- * If returned value is 1, there is no ATAG at the location
- * pointed by r8. Try the typical 0x100 offset from start
- * of RAM and hope for the best.
+ * If returned value is 1, there is neither an ATAG list nor a
+ * device tree blob at the location pointed to by r8. Try the
+ * typical 0x100 offset from start of RAM and hope for the
+ * best.
cmp r0, #1
sub r0, r4, #TEXT_OFFSET