Patchwork [U-Boot] Please pull u-boot-ti/master

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Tom Rini
Date Feb. 19, 2013, 4:14 p.m.
Message ID <20130219161405.GA7500@bill-the-cat>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/221721/
State Accepted
Delegated to: Albert ARIBAUD
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.denx.de/u-boot-ti.git master

Comments

Tom Rini - Feb. 19, 2013, 4:14 p.m.
Hello,

The following changes since commit 9f024f62e4604274a23213dcee30016092e32e7b:

  Merge branch 'fixes' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-mips (2013-02-15 12:23:42 -0500)

are available in the git repository at:


  git://git.denx.de/u-boot-ti.git master

for you to fetch changes up to 4adfcd68cc10449e2fda0f9fac8b09f2b5c09a02:

  am335x evm: Add am335x_evm_spiboot target (2013-02-18 13:51:20 -0500)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chase Maupin (3):
      am335x_evm: Add NAND environment variables
      am335x_evm: Add SPI environment variables
      am335x_evm: Add NET environment variables

Enric Balletbo i Serra (3):
      OMAP3: igep00x0: use official board names.
      OMAP3: igep00x0: add missing include mach-types.h
      OMAP3: igep00x0: Add new IGEP COM PROTON.

Howard Gray (1):
      omap3: mvblx: change console to ttyO0 and make silent by default.

Ilya Yanok (4):
      spl: support for booting via usbeth
      am33xx: support for booting via usbeth
      am335x_evm: enable support for booting via USB
      doc/SPL/README.am335x-network: Document using ethernet (and USB) SPL

Lars Poeschel (1):
      am33xx: pcm051: Remove wp pin mux for sd-card

Michael Jones (2):
      omap3: mvblx: select fpgafilename according to orientation
      omap3: mvblx: pass FPGA version to the kernel

Tom Rini (1):
      am335x evm: Add am335x_evm_spiboot target

Tomas Novotny (2):
      da8xx: ea20: Add the configuration define for the exact SoC variant
      da8xx: Add the missing pinmux for da830 to the gpio driver

robertcnelson@gmail.com (2):
      beagle: expansion boards: retry i2c_read with 16bit addressing
      beagle: expansion boards: add LSR COM6L adapter

 MAINTAINERS                                  |    1 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/boot-common.c |    3 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/spl.h       |    1 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-davinci/gpio.h     |    4 +
 board/isee/igep00x0/igep00x0.h               |    7 +-
 board/matrix_vision/mvblx/fpga.c             |   14 ++-
 board/matrix_vision/mvblx/sys_eeprom.c       |   24 +++++
 board/phytec/pcm051/mux.c                    |    1 -
 board/ti/am335x/board.c                      |   38 ++++----
 board/ti/beagle/beagle.c                     |   14 +++
 boards.cfg                                   |    2 +
 common/spl/spl.c                             |    5 +
 doc/SPL/README.am335x-network                |   92 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/gpio/da8xx_gpio.c                    |  133 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 include/configs/am335x_evm.h                 |   82 +++++++++++++++-
 include/configs/ea20.h                       |    1 +
 include/configs/igep00x0.h                   |    7 +-
 include/configs/omap3_mvblx.h                |   25 +++--
 spl/Makefile                                 |    2 +
 19 files changed, 424 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 doc/SPL/README.am335x-network
SRICHARAN R - Feb. 21, 2013, 5:52 p.m.
Hi Tom,

On Tuesday 19 February 2013 09:44 PM, Tom Rini wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The following changes since commit 9f024f62e4604274a23213dcee30016092e32e7b:
>
>    Merge branch 'fixes' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-mips (2013-02-15 12:23:42 -0500)
>
> are available in the git repository at:
>
>
>    git://git.denx.de/u-boot-ti.git master
>
> for you to fetch changes up to 4adfcd68cc10449e2fda0f9fac8b09f2b5c09a02:
>
>    am335x evm: Add am335x_evm_spiboot target (2013-02-18 13:51:20 -0500)

  How about the OMAP cleanup[1], ES2.0[2] and DRA series[3]

[1] http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/152834

[2] http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/153424

[3] http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/153551

Regards,
  Sricharan
Tom Rini - Feb. 21, 2013, 5:57 p.m.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On 02/21/2013 12:52 PM, R Sricharan wrote:
> Hi Tom,
> 
> On Tuesday 19 February 2013 09:44 PM, Tom Rini wrote:
>> Hello,
>> 
>> The following changes since commit 
>> 9f024f62e4604274a23213dcee30016092e32e7b:
>> 
>> Merge branch 'fixes' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-mips (2013-02-15
>> 12:23:42 -0500)
>> 
>> are available in the git repository at:
>> 
>> 
>> git://git.denx.de/u-boot-ti.git master
>> 
>> for you to fetch changes up to 
>> 4adfcd68cc10449e2fda0f9fac8b09f2b5c09a02:
>> 
>> am335x evm: Add am335x_evm_spiboot target (2013-02-18 13:51:20 
>> -0500)
> 
> How about the OMAP cleanup[1], ES2.0[2] and DRA series[3]
> 
> [1] 
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/152834
> 
> [2] 
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/153424
> 
> [3] 
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/153551

The last posting of parts of those were a bit close to when I had
hoped to post the pull request.  All 3 of those will go in the next
go-round probably with ti814x support, so long as the feedback is
addressed in time (and I know Matt is at ELC right now).

- -- 
Tom
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://www.enigmail.net/

iQIcBAEBAgAGBQJRJmAgAAoJENk4IS6UOR1WRRUP/0UBWAXI5UYGCMYQh1WyPGxz
AEQf8nKOLtvCJGfda9IXnYbMZA+81mws63XRT3/F18qnfX/YVg6w5wEG1gJKCfpT
2WfOZduNMeKe0JeLnJ/lu8awaFz5gMtLNFh9S+IOTIyMVz7yseHmo7vRXQVMZAq0
kI5QoKHQOeAWSQrOVG2fPpj3afF9d9LlJ5MeuJVIf87/6vgYUpyieg7A+zgeRN7w
YbAskys8L5LZ5Ct6zv+pcHJIseseQqjYwJrlEhCyt3I3LEkMx6oRVCbemYhNK13e
SGHN+BeAZagYSqsn3Mgv4UNEh2FNGOdyX4CFAMXoNnzAGK46n1YR+9B9JQD+mTKi
SB3SnZ048IFqBvg9pDLeKLo+MUAwnjG/Ny+B+d6KHK/i+T8SVo7DGZ3eBmEauAuL
vbLNbTiqYeLb0XtIoYPx6bJV3sYpPdpOaYD/PvbD9Lo3VdaRfFrAQeoHrXnDn/Sd
qOJcHn/BNPkLRDJP/xjZc1areNeTRztEKXCR332awkpdASLQl4M+Bk1Tbl40MlBI
zONfgFZ4ZtGSN9tAUNygcSn8l0mbnkpl2sdrlhXpJlnJTjegeiLfOx09BU3lRq7x
XopY+0NvhMkbDLJiode37CbauGl5BCvcFIGX44gCHIHbMsn9Jctd72x4slRSY0oj
hQ2ystgjOFvQzFEPusv4
=j63e
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
SRICHARAN R - Feb. 21, 2013, 6:02 p.m.
On Thursday 21 February 2013 11:27 PM, Tom Rini wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
> On 02/21/2013 12:52 PM, R Sricharan wrote:
>> Hi Tom,
>>
>> On Tuesday 19 February 2013 09:44 PM, Tom Rini wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> The following changes since commit
>>> 9f024f62e4604274a23213dcee30016092e32e7b:
>>>
>>> Merge branch 'fixes' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-mips (2013-02-15
>>> 12:23:42 -0500)
>>>
>>> are available in the git repository at:
>>>
>>>
>>> git://git.denx.de/u-boot-ti.git master
>>>
>>> for you to fetch changes up to
>>> 4adfcd68cc10449e2fda0f9fac8b09f2b5c09a02:
>>>
>>> am335x evm: Add am335x_evm_spiboot target (2013-02-18 13:51:20
>>> -0500)
>>
>> How about the OMAP cleanup[1], ES2.0[2] and DRA series[3]
>>
>> [1]
>> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/152834
>>
>> [2]
>> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/153424
>>
>> [3]
>> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/153551
>
> The last posting of parts of those were a bit close to when I had
> hoped to post the pull request.  All 3 of those will go in the next
> go-round probably with ti814x support, so long as the feedback is
> addressed in time (and I know Matt is at ELC right now).
>
  Ok, thanks for the update.

Regards,
  Sricharan
Albert ARIBAUD - Feb. 21, 2013, 9:53 p.m.
Hi Tom,

On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 11:14:05 -0500, Tom Rini <trini@ti.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> 
> The following changes since commit 9f024f62e4604274a23213dcee30016092e32e7b:
> 
>   Merge branch 'fixes' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-mips (2013-02-15 12:23:42 -0500)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
> 
>   git://git.denx.de/u-boot-ti.git master
> 
> for you to fetch changes up to 4adfcd68cc10449e2fda0f9fac8b09f2b5c09a02:
> 
>   am335x evm: Add am335x_evm_spiboot target (2013-02-18 13:51:20 -0500)
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Chase Maupin (3):
>       am335x_evm: Add NAND environment variables
>       am335x_evm: Add SPI environment variables
>       am335x_evm: Add NET environment variables
> 
> Enric Balletbo i Serra (3):
>       OMAP3: igep00x0: use official board names.
>       OMAP3: igep00x0: add missing include mach-types.h
>       OMAP3: igep00x0: Add new IGEP COM PROTON.
> 
> Howard Gray (1):
>       omap3: mvblx: change console to ttyO0 and make silent by default.
> 
> Ilya Yanok (4):
>       spl: support for booting via usbeth
>       am33xx: support for booting via usbeth
>       am335x_evm: enable support for booting via USB
>       doc/SPL/README.am335x-network: Document using ethernet (and USB) SPL
> 
> Lars Poeschel (1):
>       am33xx: pcm051: Remove wp pin mux for sd-card
> 
> Michael Jones (2):
>       omap3: mvblx: select fpgafilename according to orientation
>       omap3: mvblx: pass FPGA version to the kernel
> 
> Tom Rini (1):
>       am335x evm: Add am335x_evm_spiboot target
> 
> Tomas Novotny (2):
>       da8xx: ea20: Add the configuration define for the exact SoC variant
>       da8xx: Add the missing pinmux for da830 to the gpio driver
> 
> robertcnelson@gmail.com (2):
>       beagle: expansion boards: retry i2c_read with 16bit addressing
>       beagle: expansion boards: add LSR COM6L adapter
> 
>  MAINTAINERS                                  |    1 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/boot-common.c |    3 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/spl.h       |    1 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-davinci/gpio.h     |    4 +
>  board/isee/igep00x0/igep00x0.h               |    7 +-
>  board/matrix_vision/mvblx/fpga.c             |   14 ++-
>  board/matrix_vision/mvblx/sys_eeprom.c       |   24 +++++
>  board/phytec/pcm051/mux.c                    |    1 -
>  board/ti/am335x/board.c                      |   38 ++++----
>  board/ti/beagle/beagle.c                     |   14 +++
>  boards.cfg                                   |    2 +
>  common/spl/spl.c                             |    5 +
>  doc/SPL/README.am335x-network                |   92 ++++++++++++++++++
>  drivers/gpio/da8xx_gpio.c                    |  133 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  include/configs/am335x_evm.h                 |   82 +++++++++++++++-
>  include/configs/ea20.h                       |    1 +
>  include/configs/igep00x0.h                   |    7 +-
>  include/configs/omap3_mvblx.h                |   25 +++--
>  spl/Makefile                                 |    2 +
>  19 files changed, 424 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)
>  create mode 100644 doc/SPL/README.am335x-network
> 

Applied to u-boot-arm/master, thanks!

Amicalement,