[GIT,PULL] <mach/id.h> fixup of fallouts

Submitted by Linus Walleij on Feb. 12, 2013, 12:10 p.m.

Details

Message ID CACRpkdYHS+2d7h76CdmX-Ah+_fzOhjLheT_5vNxUWxLd-K0Kww@mail.gmail.com
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-stericsson.git

Commit Message

Linus Walleij Feb. 12, 2013, 12:10 p.m.
Hi ARM SoC guys,

this is a pull request for fixing the fallout from the <mach/id.h> removal.

I've pulled it into your next/cleanup branch as a test, and it magically
works.

Rafael still has not ACKed the first oneliner, I don't think he'd mind, and
I have an ACK from Sam on the MFD portions.

Please pull this in (unless you applied the individual patches instead).

After this the ux500 compiles and boots just fine.

Yours,
Linus Walleij


The following changes since commit 7a4f26097d389c16c9956bc03b81532698d97d64:

  ARM: ux500: de-globalize <mach/id.h> (2013-01-29 18:47:37 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-stericsson.git
tags/for-arm-soc-cleanup

for you to fetch changes up to 05ec260edecaf3dc214cff49d43b1ad9b2cbb710:

  mfd: db8500-prcmu: update resource passing (2013-02-12 12:44:27 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Two fixes for broken <mach/id.h> cleanup.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Linus Walleij (2):
      drivers/db8500-cpufreq: delete dangling include
      mfd: db8500-prcmu: update resource passing

 arch/arm/mach-ux500/board-mop500.c   |   5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/cpu-db8500.c     |   7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/devices-db8500.c |  44 +++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/devices-db8500.h |   5 ++
 drivers/cpufreq/db8500-cpufreq.c     |   1 -
 drivers/mfd/db8500-prcmu.c           | 122 +++++++++++++++++++++++------------
 include/linux/mfd/db8500-prcmu.h     |  14 ----
 include/linux/mfd/dbx500-prcmu.h     |  46 +++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 180 insertions(+), 64 deletions(-)

Comments

Rafael J. Wysocki Feb. 12, 2013, 8:24 p.m.
On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 01:10:19 PM Linus Walleij wrote:
> Hi ARM SoC guys,
> 
> this is a pull request for fixing the fallout from the <mach/id.h> removal.
> 
> I've pulled it into your next/cleanup branch as a test, and it magically
> works.
> 
> Rafael still has not ACKed the first oneliner, I don't think he'd mind, and
> I have an ACK from Sam on the MFD portions.

It's OK, no objections from me.

Thanks,
Rafael


> Please pull this in (unless you applied the individual patches instead).
> 
> After this the ux500 compiles and boots just fine.
> 
> Yours,
> Linus Walleij
> 
> 
> The following changes since commit 7a4f26097d389c16c9956bc03b81532698d97d64:
> 
>   ARM: ux500: de-globalize <mach/id.h> (2013-01-29 18:47:37 +0100)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-stericsson.git
> tags/for-arm-soc-cleanup
> 
> for you to fetch changes up to 05ec260edecaf3dc214cff49d43b1ad9b2cbb710:
> 
>   mfd: db8500-prcmu: update resource passing (2013-02-12 12:44:27 +0100)
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Two fixes for broken <mach/id.h> cleanup.
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Linus Walleij (2):
>       drivers/db8500-cpufreq: delete dangling include
>       mfd: db8500-prcmu: update resource passing
> 
>  arch/arm/mach-ux500/board-mop500.c   |   5 +-
>  arch/arm/mach-ux500/cpu-db8500.c     |   7 +-
>  arch/arm/mach-ux500/devices-db8500.c |  44 +++++++++++++
>  arch/arm/mach-ux500/devices-db8500.h |   5 ++
>  drivers/cpufreq/db8500-cpufreq.c     |   1 -
>  drivers/mfd/db8500-prcmu.c           | 122 +++++++++++++++++++++++------------
>  include/linux/mfd/db8500-prcmu.h     |  14 ----
>  include/linux/mfd/dbx500-prcmu.h     |  46 +++++++++++++
>  8 files changed, 180 insertions(+), 64 deletions(-)
Olof Johansson Feb. 12, 2013, 11 p.m.
On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 09:24:14PM +0100, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 01:10:19 PM Linus Walleij wrote:
> > Hi ARM SoC guys,
> > 
> > this is a pull request for fixing the fallout from the <mach/id.h> removal.
> > 
> > I've pulled it into your next/cleanup branch as a test, and it magically
> > works.
> > 
> > Rafael still has not ACKed the first oneliner, I don't think he'd mind, and
> > I have an ACK from Sam on the MFD portions.
> 
> It's OK, no objections from me.


Pulled.

Thanks,

-Olof