@@ -50,12 +50,6 @@ there are a few ways to customize the resulting target filesystem.
- +BASE_DIR+: the base output directory
-* A special package, 'customize', stored in +package/customize+ can be
- used. You can put all the files that you want to see in the final
- target root filesystem in +package/customize/source+, and then
- enable this special package in the configuration system. _This
- method is marked as deprecated_.
Note also that if you want to perform some specific actions *after*
all filesystem images have been created (for example to automatically
extract your root filesystem tarball in a location exported by your