Patchwork [GIT,PULL,8/8] ARM: tegra: defconfig update

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Stephen Warren
Date Jan. 30, 2013, 9:42 p.m.
Message ID <1359582159-28816-8-git-send-email-swarren@wwwdotorg.org>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/217184/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/swarren/linux-tegra.git tegra-for-3.9-defconfig

Comments

Stephen Warren - Jan. 30, 2013, 9:42 p.m.
Various new features are enabled on Tegra:
* RTC_DRV_TPS6586X to enable the RTC on many boards, such as Harmony
  and Ventana.
* POWER_RESET_GPIO to provide a power off driver for TrimSlice.
* Tegra KBC controller support, for Seaboard, Harmony, and Whistler.
* Tegra high-speed UART driver, for Cardhu Bluetooth.
* kexec support.

This pull request is based on v3.8-rc3.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The following changes since commit 9931faca02c604c22335f5a935a501bb2ace6e20:

  Linux 3.8-rc3

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/swarren/linux-tegra.git tegra-for-3.9-defconfig

for you to fetch changes up to a05b0d505e76161b485db360f5eac5436e2fc2c6:

  ARM: tegra: defconfig updates

----------------------------------------------------------------

Laxman Dewangan (1):
      ARM: tegra: defconfig updates

 arch/arm/configs/tegra_defconfig |    6 ++++++
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+)
Olof Johansson - Feb. 5, 2013, 9:26 p.m.
On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 02:42:39PM -0700, Stephen Warren wrote:
> Various new features are enabled on Tegra:
> * RTC_DRV_TPS6586X to enable the RTC on many boards, such as Harmony
>   and Ventana.
> * POWER_RESET_GPIO to provide a power off driver for TrimSlice.
> * Tegra KBC controller support, for Seaboard, Harmony, and Whistler.
> * Tegra high-speed UART driver, for Cardhu Bluetooth.
> * kexec support.
> 
> This pull request is based on v3.8-rc3.
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> The following changes since commit 9931faca02c604c22335f5a935a501bb2ace6e20:
> 
>   Linux 3.8-rc3
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/swarren/linux-tegra.git tegra-for-3.9-defconfig

Pulled in 1-4,6-8 (since 6 contains 5 and saved some conflicts).

There were a handful of conflicts during merge, please sanity-check the
contents in arm-soc.

Thanks!


-Olof
Stephen Warren - Feb. 6, 2013, 12:26 a.m.
On 02/05/2013 02:26 PM, Olof Johansson wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 02:42:39PM -0700, Stephen Warren wrote:
>> Various new features are enabled on Tegra:
>> * RTC_DRV_TPS6586X to enable the RTC on many boards, such as Harmony
>>   and Ventana.
>> * POWER_RESET_GPIO to provide a power off driver for TrimSlice.
>> * Tegra KBC controller support, for Seaboard, Harmony, and Whistler.
>> * Tegra high-speed UART driver, for Cardhu Bluetooth.
>> * kexec support.
>>
>> This pull request is based on v3.8-rc3.
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> The following changes since commit 9931faca02c604c22335f5a935a501bb2ace6e20:
>>
>>   Linux 3.8-rc3
>>
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>
>>   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/swarren/linux-tegra.git tegra-for-3.9-defconfig
> 
> Pulled in 1-4,6-8 (since 6 contains 5 and saved some conflicts).

Thanks.

> There were a handful of conflicts during merge, please sanity-check the
> contents in arm-soc.

The merges look good, and the resultant arm-soc for-next branch works
fine on Tegra20 at least.