@@ -6,7 +6,7 @@
-- B o d y --
+-- Copyright (C) 1992-2013, Free Software Foundation, Inc. --
-- GNAT is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under --
-- terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Soft- --
@@ -3141,25 +3141,27 @@
-- N_Raise_xxx_Error is an annoying special case, it is a statement if
-- it has type Standard_Void_Type, and a subexpression otherwise.
- -- otherwise. Procedure attribute references are also statements.
+ -- otherwise. Procedure calls, and similarly procedure attribute
+ -- references, are also statements.
if Nkind (Assoc_Node) in N_Subexpr
- and then (Nkind (Assoc_Node) in N_Raise_xxx_Error
+ and then (Nkind (Assoc_Node) not in N_Raise_xxx_Error
or else Etype (Assoc_Node) /= Standard_Void_Type)
+ and then Nkind (Assoc_Node) /= N_Procedure_Call_Statement
and then (Nkind (Assoc_Node) /= N_Attribute_Reference
- P := Assoc_Node; -- ??? does not agree with above!
- N := Parent (Assoc_Node);
+ N := Assoc_Node;
+ P := Parent (Assoc_Node);
-- Non-subexpression case. Note that N is initially Empty in this case
-- (N is only guaranteed Non-Empty in the subexpr case).
+ N := Empty;
P := Assoc_Node;
- N := Empty;
-- Capture root of the transient scope
@@ -3171,6 +3173,13 @@
pragma Assert (Present (P));
+ -- Make sure that inserted actions stay in the transient scope
+ if Present (Wrapped_Node) and then N = Wrapped_Node then
+ Store_Before_Actions_In_Scope (Ins_Actions);
+ end if;
case Nkind (P) is
-- Case of right operand of AND THEN or OR ELSE. Put the actions
@@ -3282,14 +3291,17 @@
- -- Case of appearing within an Expressions_With_Actions node. We
- -- append the actions to the list of actions already there, if
- -- the node has not been analyzed yet. Otherwise find insertion
- -- location further up the tree.
+ -- Case of appearing within an Expressions_With_Actions node. When
+ -- the new actions come from the expression of the expression with
+ -- actions, they must be added to the existing actions. The other
+ -- alternative is when the new actions are related to one of the
+ -- existing actions of the expression with actions. In that case
+ -- they must be inserted further up the tree.
when N_Expression_With_Actions =>
- if not Analyzed (P) then
- Append_List (Ins_Actions, Actions (P));
+ if N = Expression (P) then
+ (Last (Actions (P)), Ins_Actions);
@@ -3697,13 +3709,6 @@
- -- Make sure that inserted actions stay in the transient scope
- if P = Wrapped_Node then
- Store_Before_Actions_In_Scope (Ins_Actions);
- end if;
-- If we fall through above tests, keep climbing tree
N := P;