Patchwork [0/5] ARM: dts: OMAP3+: PWM support for TWL and selected boards

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Péter Ujfalusi
Date Jan. 22, 2013, 10:11 a.m.
Message ID <50FE65E2.9020301@ti.com>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/214492/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://gitorious.org/omap-audio/linux-audio.git peter/for-benoit

Comments

Péter Ujfalusi - Jan. 22, 2013, 10:11 a.m.
Hi Benoit,

I have prepared for you a branch from where you can pull this set on top of
mainline v3.8-rc4:

Regards,
Péter

---
The following changes since commit 7d1f9aeff1ee4a20b1aeb377dd0f579fe9647619:

  Linux 3.8-rc4 (2013-01-17 19:25:45 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://gitorious.org/omap-audio/linux-audio.git peter/for-benoit

for you to fetch changes up to b6230ae20bc018d042d703d0667ba9e7ac027ccb:

  ARM: dts: omap4-sdp: Add support for pwm-backlight (2013-01-22 11:08:37 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Peter Ujfalusi (5):
      ARM: dts: twl4030: Add PWM support
      ARM: dts: twl6030: Add PWM support
      ARM: dts: omap3-beagle-xm: Use pwm-leds for pmu_stat LED
      ARM: dts: omap4-sdp: Add support for pwm-leds (keypad and charging LED)
      ARM: dts: omap4-sdp: Add support for pwm-backlight

 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-beagle-xm.dts | 14 ++++++++++----
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-sdp.dts       | 26 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/twl4030.dtsi        | 10 ++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/twl6030.dtsi        | 12 ++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 58 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

On 01/18/2013 03:36 PM, Peter Ujfalusi wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> Add the needed DT sections for twl4030 and twl6030 for the PWM childs.
> Update the omap4-sdp to have working backlight and keypad/charging LED support.
> Use the pwm-leds driver on BeagleBoard for the pmu_stat LED instead of the hacky
> twl403-gpio mapped PWM.
> 
> Regards,
> Peter
> ---
> Peter Ujfalusi (5):
>   ARM: dts: twl4030: Add PWM support
>   ARM: dts: twl6030: Add PWM support
>   ARM: dts: omap3-beagle-xm: Use pwm-leds for pmu_stat LED
>   ARM: dts: omap4-sdp: Add support for pwm-leds (keypad and charging LED)
>   ARM: dts: omap4-sdp: Add support for pwm-backlight
> 
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-beagle-xm.dts | 14 ++++++++++----
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-sdp.dts       | 26 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/twl4030.dtsi        | 10 ++++++++++
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/twl6030.dtsi        | 12 ++++++++++++
>  4 files changed, 58 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
>
Cousson, Benoit - Jan. 22, 2013, 10:23 a.m.
Hi Peter,

On 01/22/2013 11:11 AM, Peter Ujfalusi wrote:
> Hi Benoit,
> 
> I have prepared for you a branch from where you can pull this set on top of
> mainline v3.8-rc4:

Cool thanks,
I'll merged it in my branch.

Thanks,
Benoit

> 
> Regards,
> Péter
> 
> ---
> The following changes since commit 7d1f9aeff1ee4a20b1aeb377dd0f579fe9647619:
> 
>   Linux 3.8-rc4 (2013-01-17 19:25:45 -0800)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://gitorious.org/omap-audio/linux-audio.git peter/for-benoit
> 
> for you to fetch changes up to b6230ae20bc018d042d703d0667ba9e7ac027ccb:
> 
>   ARM: dts: omap4-sdp: Add support for pwm-backlight (2013-01-22 11:08:37 +0100)
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Peter Ujfalusi (5):
>       ARM: dts: twl4030: Add PWM support
>       ARM: dts: twl6030: Add PWM support
>       ARM: dts: omap3-beagle-xm: Use pwm-leds for pmu_stat LED
>       ARM: dts: omap4-sdp: Add support for pwm-leds (keypad and charging LED)
>       ARM: dts: omap4-sdp: Add support for pwm-backlight
> 
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-beagle-xm.dts | 14 ++++++++++----
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-sdp.dts       | 26 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/twl4030.dtsi        | 10 ++++++++++
>  arch/arm/boot/dts/twl6030.dtsi        | 12 ++++++++++++
>  4 files changed, 58 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
> 
> On 01/18/2013 03:36 PM, Peter Ujfalusi wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Add the needed DT sections for twl4030 and twl6030 for the PWM childs.
>> Update the omap4-sdp to have working backlight and keypad/charging LED support.
>> Use the pwm-leds driver on BeagleBoard for the pmu_stat LED instead of the hacky
>> twl403-gpio mapped PWM.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Peter
>> ---
>> Peter Ujfalusi (5):
>>   ARM: dts: twl4030: Add PWM support
>>   ARM: dts: twl6030: Add PWM support
>>   ARM: dts: omap3-beagle-xm: Use pwm-leds for pmu_stat LED
>>   ARM: dts: omap4-sdp: Add support for pwm-leds (keypad and charging LED)
>>   ARM: dts: omap4-sdp: Add support for pwm-backlight
>>
>>  arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-beagle-xm.dts | 14 ++++++++++----
>>  arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-sdp.dts       | 26 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>  arch/arm/boot/dts/twl4030.dtsi        | 10 ++++++++++
>>  arch/arm/boot/dts/twl6030.dtsi        | 12 ++++++++++++
>>  4 files changed, 58 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
>>
> 
>