@@ -1015,29 +1015,10 @@ err:
i = xennet_fill_frags(np, skb, &tmpq);
- * Truesize approximates the size of true data plus
- * any supervisor overheads. Adding hypervisor
- * overheads has been shown to significantly reduce
- * achievable bandwidth with the default receive
- * buffer size. It is therefore not wise to account
- * for it here.
- * After alloc_skb(RX_COPY_THRESHOLD), truesize is set
- * to RX_COPY_THRESHOLD + the supervisor
- * overheads. Here, we add the size of the data pulled
- * in xennet_fill_frags().
- * We also adjust for any unused space in the main
- * data area by subtracting (RX_COPY_THRESHOLD -
- * len). This is especially important with drivers
- * which split incoming packets into header and data,
- * using only 66 bytes of the main data area (see the
- * e1000 driver for example.) On such systems,
- * without this last adjustement, our achievable
- * receive throughout using the standard receive
- * buffer size was cut by 25%(!!!).
- skb->truesize += skb->data_len - RX_COPY_THRESHOLD;
+ * Truesize is the actual allocation size, even if the
+ * allocation is only partially used.
+ skb->truesize += PAGE_SIZE * skb_shinfo(skb)->nr_frags;
skb->len += skb->data_len;
if (rx->flags & XEN_NETRXF_csum_blank)