Patchwork iptables: build fixes

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Jan Engelhardt
Date Jan. 10, 2013, 3:15 p.m.
Message ID <1357830919-10367-1-git-send-email-jengelh@inai.de>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/211057/
State Superseded
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.inai.de/iptables master

Comments

Jan Engelhardt - Jan. 10, 2013, 3:15 p.m.
The following changes since commit 983196ceb4d3bb7b6d3cf6da18bb6d5a5eafb347:

  doc: document the -4 and -6 options (2013-01-07 02:26:16 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.inai.de/iptables master

for you to fetch changes up to dd5fd152645c572e76ad7a02084ea8ef19552a93:

  build: do not dereference symlinks on installation (2013-01-10 16:02:09 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Jan Engelhardt (2):
      build: also use libtool for install stage
      build: do not dereference symlinks on installation

 extensions/GNUmakefile.in |   21 +++++++++++++++------
 1 file changed, 15 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netfilter-devel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Dmitry V. Levin - Jan. 12, 2013, 2:49 a.m.
On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 04:15:17PM +0100, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
[...]
> Jan Engelhardt (2):
>       build: also use libtool for install stage
>       build: do not dereference symlinks on installation
> 
>  extensions/GNUmakefile.in |   21 +++++++++++++++------
>  1 file changed, 15 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

Acked-by: Dmitry V. Levin <ldv@altlinux.org>
Dmitry V. Levin - March 6, 2013, 12:08 a.m.
On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 06:49:15AM +0400, Dmitry V. Levin wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 04:15:17PM +0100, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> [...]
> > Jan Engelhardt (2):
> >       build: also use libtool for install stage
> >       build: do not dereference symlinks on installation
> > 
> >  extensions/GNUmakefile.in |   21 +++++++++++++++------
> >  1 file changed, 15 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
> 
> Acked-by: Dmitry V. Levin <ldv@altlinux.org>

Any idea why these fixed didn't get into 1.4.18?
Jan Engelhardt - March 6, 2013, 5:13 a.m.
On Wednesday 2013-03-06 01:08, Dmitry V. Levin wrote:
>On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 06:49:15AM +0400, Dmitry V. Levin wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 04:15:17PM +0100, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
>> [...]
>> > Jan Engelhardt (2):
>> >       build: also use libtool for install stage
>> >       build: do not dereference symlinks on installation
>> > 
>> >  extensions/GNUmakefile.in |   21 +++++++++++++++------
>> >  1 file changed, 15 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
>> 
>> Acked-by: Dmitry V. Levin <ldv@altlinux.org>
>
>Any idea why these fixed didn't get into 1.4.18?

http://www.spinics.net/lists/netfilter-devel/msg25045.html
and its reply ("Thread Next" link).
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netfilter-devel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html