Patchwork [PULL,0/8] ppc patch queue 2013-01-10

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Alexander Graf
Date Jan. 10, 2013, 12:45 p.m.
Message ID <1357821912-24922-1-git-send-email-agraf@suse.de>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/210987/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://github.com/agraf/linux-2.6.git kvm-ppc-next

Comments

Alexander Graf - Jan. 10, 2013, 12:45 p.m.
Hi Marcelo / Gleb,

This is my current patch queue for ppc.  Please pull.

Highlights this time:

  - Book3S: enable potential sPAPR guest emulation on PR KVM on pHyp
  - BookE: EPR (External Proxy Register) support

Alex

The following changes since commit 908e7d7999bcce70ac52e7f390a8f5cbc55948de:
  Gleb Natapov (1):
        KVM: MMU: simplify folding of dirty bit into accessed_dirty

are available in the git repository at:

  git://github.com/agraf/linux-2.6.git kvm-ppc-next

Alexander Graf (6):
      KVM: PPC: Only WARN on invalid emulation
      KVM: PPC: Book3S: PR: Enable alternative instruction for SC 1
      KVM: PPC: BookE: Allow irq deliveries to inject requests
      KVM: PPC: BookE: Emulate mfspr on EPR
      KVM: PPC: BookE: Implement EPR exit
      KVM: PPC: BookE: Add EPR ONE_REG sync

Mihai Caraman (2):
      KVM: PPC: Fix SREGS documentation reference
      KVM: PPC: Fix mfspr/mtspr MMUCFG emulation

 Documentation/virtual/kvm/api.txt   |   43 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_host.h |    2 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_ppc.h  |   10 ++++++++
 arch/powerpc/include/uapi/asm/kvm.h |    6 ++++-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_emulate.c   |   30 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_pr.c        |    5 ++++
 arch/powerpc/kvm/booke.c            |   40 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/powerpc/kvm/booke_emulate.c    |    3 ++
 arch/powerpc/kvm/emulate.c          |    5 ----
 arch/powerpc/kvm/powerpc.c          |   13 +++++++++-
 include/linux/kvm_host.h            |    1 +
 include/uapi/linux/kvm.h            |    6 +++++
 12 files changed, 153 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe kvm-ppc" in
the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Gleb Natapov - Jan. 14, 2013, 9:03 a.m.
On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 01:45:04PM +0100, Alexander Graf wrote:
> Hi Marcelo / Gleb,
> 
> This is my current patch queue for ppc.  Please pull.
> 
> Highlights this time:
> 
>   - Book3S: enable potential sPAPR guest emulation on PR KVM on pHyp
>   - BookE: EPR (External Proxy Register) support
> 
> Alex
> 
Pulled, thanks.

> The following changes since commit 908e7d7999bcce70ac52e7f390a8f5cbc55948de:
>   Gleb Natapov (1):
>         KVM: MMU: simplify folding of dirty bit into accessed_dirty
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://github.com/agraf/linux-2.6.git kvm-ppc-next
> 
> Alexander Graf (6):
>       KVM: PPC: Only WARN on invalid emulation
>       KVM: PPC: Book3S: PR: Enable alternative instruction for SC 1
>       KVM: PPC: BookE: Allow irq deliveries to inject requests
>       KVM: PPC: BookE: Emulate mfspr on EPR
>       KVM: PPC: BookE: Implement EPR exit
>       KVM: PPC: BookE: Add EPR ONE_REG sync
> 
> Mihai Caraman (2):
>       KVM: PPC: Fix SREGS documentation reference
>       KVM: PPC: Fix mfspr/mtspr MMUCFG emulation
> 
>  Documentation/virtual/kvm/api.txt   |   43 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
>  arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_host.h |    2 +
>  arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_ppc.h  |   10 ++++++++
>  arch/powerpc/include/uapi/asm/kvm.h |    6 ++++-
>  arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_emulate.c   |   30 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_pr.c        |    5 ++++
>  arch/powerpc/kvm/booke.c            |   40 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
>  arch/powerpc/kvm/booke_emulate.c    |    3 ++
>  arch/powerpc/kvm/emulate.c          |    5 ----
>  arch/powerpc/kvm/powerpc.c          |   13 +++++++++-
>  include/linux/kvm_host.h            |    1 +
>  include/uapi/linux/kvm.h            |    6 +++++
>  12 files changed, 153 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
> --
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe kvm" in
> the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org
> More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html

--
			Gleb.
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe kvm-ppc" in
the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Alexander Graf - Jan. 17, 2013, 10:53 a.m.
On 14.01.2013, at 10:03, Gleb Natapov wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 01:45:04PM +0100, Alexander Graf wrote:
>> Hi Marcelo / Gleb,
>> 
>> This is my current patch queue for ppc.  Please pull.
>> 
>> Highlights this time:
>> 
>>  - Book3S: enable potential sPAPR guest emulation on PR KVM on pHyp
>>  - BookE: EPR (External Proxy Register) support
>> 
>> Alex
>> 
> Pulled, thanks.

Any particular reason I don't see it in kvm/next?


Alex

--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe kvm-ppc" in
the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Gleb Natapov - Jan. 17, 2013, 11:28 a.m.
On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:53:38AM +0100, Alexander Graf wrote:
> 
> On 14.01.2013, at 10:03, Gleb Natapov wrote:
> 
> > On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 01:45:04PM +0100, Alexander Graf wrote:
> >> Hi Marcelo / Gleb,
> >> 
> >> This is my current patch queue for ppc.  Please pull.
> >> 
> >> Highlights this time:
> >> 
> >>  - Book3S: enable potential sPAPR guest emulation on PR KVM on pHyp
> >>  - BookE: EPR (External Proxy Register) support
> >> 
> >> Alex
> >> 
> > Pulled, thanks.
> 
> Any particular reason I don't see it in kvm/next?
> 
Not pushed yet. Sorry. Autotesting now and will push today.

--
			Gleb.
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe kvm-ppc" in
the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html