@@ -189,15 +189,6 @@ records the char* pointer value instead of the string that is pointed to.
==== Monitor commands ====
-* info trace
- Display the contents of trace buffer. This command dumps the trace buffer
- with simple formatting. For full pretty-printing, use the simpletrace.py
- script on a binary trace file.
- The trace buffer is written into until full. The full trace buffer is
- flushed and emptied. This means the 'info trace' will display few or no
- entries if the buffer has just been flushed.
* trace-file on|off|flush|set <path>
Enable/disable/flush the trace file or set the trace file name.
@@ -1573,13 +1573,6 @@ show roms
-@item info trace
-show contents of trace buffer
@item info trace-events
show available trace events and their state