@@ -1307,12 +1307,13 @@
if Has_Qualified_Name (Ent) then
- -- In formal verification mode, simply append a suffix for homonyms, but
- -- do not mark the name as being qualified. We used to qualify entity
- -- names as full expansion does, but this was removed as this prevents
- -- the verification back-end from using a short name for debugging and
- -- user interaction. The verification back-end already takes care of
- -- qualifying names when needed.
+ -- In formal verification mode, simply append a suffix for homonyms.
+ -- We used to qualify entity names as full expansion does, but this was
+ -- removed as this prevents the verification back-end from using a short
+ -- name for debugging and user interaction. The verification back-end
+ -- already takes care of qualifying names when needed. Still mark the
+ -- name as being qualified, as Qualify_Entity_Name may be called more
+ -- than once on the same entity.
elsif Alfa_Mode then
if Has_Homonym (Ent) then
@@ -1322,6 +1323,7 @@
Set_Chars (Ent, Name_Enter);
+ Set_Has_Qualified_Name (Ent);
-- If the entity is a variable encoding the debug name for an object