@@ -398,6 +398,8 @@ static void pci_device_shutdown(struct d
struct pci_dev *pci_dev = to_pci_dev(dev);
struct pci_driver *drv = pci_dev->driver;
if (drv && drv->shutdown)
@@ -408,16 +410,6 @@ static void pci_device_shutdown(struct d
* continue to do DMA
- * Devices may be enabled to wake up by runtime PM, but they need not
- * be supposed to wake up the system from its "power off" state (e.g.
- * ACPI S5). Therefore disable wakeup for all devices that aren't
- * supposed to wake up the system at this point. The state argument
- * will be ignored by pci_enable_wake().
- if (!device_may_wakeup(dev))
- pci_enable_wake(pci_dev, PCI_UNKNOWN, false);