@@ -87,24 +87,25 @@ This is basic stuff that's easy to run, and should be working for
bisecting to be useful.
1. "autogen.sh" and "configure" must run without error
- 2. "./configure --enable-silent-rules; make -s" must complete without
- error, and without new compiler warnings
+ 2. "CC=cgcc ./configure --enable-silent-rules; make -s" must complete
+ without error, and without new compiler or sparse warnings
3. "make doxy" must complete with no errors or warnings
4. "make distcheck" must complete without error
5. "git status" must produce no output on a clean tree
6. "git log -p" shows no new white space damage
7. "git clean -d -f -x" does not break anything
-Note that to preserve bisectability, the tree MUST build after each
+To preserve bisectability, the tree MUST build after each commit.
Try to maintain documentation coherency with code. Check code against
man pages and the INSTALL and README documents.
At some point, we'd like:
1. Automated checking of coding style and white space
- 2. fortify, sparse, or splint testing
+ 2. Automated fortify or splint testing during check-in
3. Automated unit tests
+ 4. Regular runs against coverity