@@ -9,34 +9,6 @@
- prompt "Retrieval method"
- default LIBC_GLIBC_TARBALL
- prompt "Released tarball"
- Until end of Februrary 2009, there was no tarball for glibc releases
- 2.8 and later. This was intentional.
- Then, all of a sudden, tarballs for those releases have appeared at the
- traditional download place (ftp.gnu.org).
- Some of the glibc people argue that fixes are committed to the maintenance
- branch, and thus it is the best plac e to retrieve the glibc from.
- On the other hand, it might be preferable to always generate a toolchain
- using a known code-base, so the toolchain can be reproducible.
- For version prior to 2.8, tarballs were readily available.
- If you want your toolchain to really be reproducible, say 'Y' here.
- If you can live with a moving code-base, look at the other choice
- entries, below.
prompt "glibc version"
# Don't remove next line