Patchwork [U-Boot] Pull request: u-boot-arm/master

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Albert ARIBAUD
Date Oct. 4, 2012, 4:57 p.m.
Message ID <20121004185702.4498f0bd@lilith>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/189208/
State Accepted
Delegated to: Tom Rini
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.denx.de/u-boot-arm master

Comments

Albert ARIBAUD - Oct. 4, 2012, 4:57 p.m.
Hi Tom,

The following changes since commit
4668a086bb0a769b741e3a4ffab85f1c41c7cdb8:

  sandbox: Add asm/errno.h (2012-09-29 10:00:29 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.denx.de/u-boot-arm master

for you to fetch changes up to 777544085d2b417a36df50eb564bf037a044e60e:

  ARM: Add Altera SOCFPGA Cyclone5 (2012-10-04 18:11:52 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Albert ARIBAUD (5):
      Merge remote-tracking branch 'u-boot-atmel/master'
      Merge remote-tracking branch 'u-boot-imx/master'
      Merge remote-tracking branch 'u-boot/master'
      edminiv2: increase malloc len to 256K
      Merge remote-tracking branch 'u-boot-marvell/master'

Allen Martin (2):
      tools, config.mk: add binutils-version
      arm: work around assembler bug

Andreas Bießmann (1):
      devkit8000: add rootwait to mmcboot option

Bastian Ruppert (6):
      davinci: ea20: reorganisation LCD startup
      davinci: ea20: the console is always set to the serial line
      video: cfb_console: logo can be positioned via the splashpos
variable video: cfb_console: add function to plot the logo area black
      da850/omap-l138: davinci_emac: Suppress auto negotiation if needed
      davinci: ea20: add some configs and default environmet variables

Benoît Thébaudeau (3):
      mx51evk: Add CONFIG_REVISION_TAG
      KARO TX25: Fix NAND Flash R/W cycle times
      armv7 cpu_init_crit: Simplify code

Bo Shen (3):
      spi: add atmel at25df321 serial flash support
      spiflash: at25: using common spi flash operation
      Atmel: sam9g10/9m10/9x5: Add support to boot DT kernel

Dinh Nguyen (2):
      ARM: kirkwood/orion5x: Use reset_cpu definition in
include/common.h ARM: Add Altera SOCFPGA Cyclone5

Eric Nelson (2):
      i.MX: mxc_ipuv3_fb: add ipuv3_fb_shutdown() routine to stop IPU
frame buffer i.MX: shut down video before launch of O/S

Fabio Estevam (1):
      mx28evk: Remove fecmxc_mii_postcall()

Gabriel Huau (2):
      ARM : Add GPIO Driver and IOMUX definition for S3C2440
      ARM : Add support for MINI2440 (s3c2440).

Gerlando Falauto (2):
      kirkwood: implement kw_sdram_bs_set()
      kirkwood: implement kw_sdram_size_adjust

Hideyuki Sano (1):
      arm: rmobile: Add support for ATMARK-TECHNO Armadillo-800EVA board

Holger Brunck (2):
      kirkwood: use c-struct for access to SDRAM addr decode registers
      arm/km: use kw_sdram_size_adjust to adjust SDRAM size

Ilya Yanok (4):
      net/bootp: add VCI support for BOOTP also
      OMAP: spl: call timer_init() from SPL
      am335x_evm: enable networking in SPL
      OMAP: networking support for SPL

Joe Hershberger (1):
      arm: Add CONFIG_OF_BOARD_SETUP support to bootm

Joel A Fernandes (1):
      am33xx: Fix fetching of mmc1 bootmode from bootrom for AM33XX

Koen Kooi (1):
      am335x-evm config: decrease bootdelay to 1s and mount rootfs RO

Luka Perkov (2):
      kirkwood: fix mpp.h coding style
      kirkwood: add support for Iomega iConnect board

Michael Walle (1):
      lsxl: also turn off fan in power down mode

Michal Simek (4):
      arm: Remove additional config flags
      serial: Add Zynq serial driver
      arm: Support new Xilinx Zynq platform
      xilinx: Add new Zynq board

Nobuhiro Iwamatsu (23):
      ARMv7: Add register definition of global timer
      arm: rmobile: Add basic support for Renesas R-Mobile
      arm: rmobile: Add support Renesas SH73A0
      arm: rmobile: Add support PFC of Renesas SH73A0
      arm: rmobile: Add supoprt for KMC KZM-A9-GT board
      arm: rmobile: Support build with gcc-4.6 or later
      arm: rmobile: kzm9g: Add LIBFDT support
      arm: rmobile: kzm9g: remove unrelated config
      arm: rmobile: Change initializing ICCICR register
      arm: rmobile: Add support TMU base timer function
      arm: rmobile: kzm9g: Add CONFIG_GLOBAL_TIMER to board config file
      arm: rmobile: Add support Renesas R8A7740
      arm: rmobile: Add support PFC of Renesas R8A7740
      arm: rmobile: armadillo-800eva Remove board_eth_init
      arm: rmobile: Add cpu_eth_init function
      rmobile: armadillo-800eva: Change init function of SCIFA1
      rmobile: armadillo-800eva: Add Support CONFIG_OF_LIBFDT
      rmobile: armadillo-800eva: Add Support NFS and BOOTZ command
      rmobile: armadillo-800eva: Remove CONFIG_SYS_NO_L2CACHE
      rmobile: Add README
      doc/git-mailrc: Add 'rmobile' alias
      i2c: sh: Remove irq_wait function
      rmobile: Fix build timer driver with BUILD_DIR

Otavio Salvador (1):
      mx28evk: Add missing 'setexpr' command

Peter Meerwald (1):
      omap4_panda: remove CONFIG_PANDA, not used

Ramesh Chandrasekaran (1):
      snowball: Clear UART RX FIFO

Rob Herring (1):
      ARM: increase lmb stack space reservation to 4KB

Simon Baatz (1):
      kirkwood: ib62x0: Invert SATA activity LEDs

Simon Guinot (3):
      lacie_kw: add support for EFI partitions
      ARM: add support for Network Space v2 Lite and Mini
      ARM: add support for d2 Network v2

Stefan Roese (1):
      ARM: Add X600 board support (SPEAr600 based)

Tetsuyuki Kobayashi (11):
      arm: rmobile: kzm9g: Modify sdram area
      arm: rmobile: kzm9g: Adjust low level hardware setting
      arm: rmobile: kzm9g: change prompt to board specific
      arm: rmobile: kzm9g: Modify bus controller setting for CS4
      arm: rmobile: kzm9g: enable reset command
      arm: rmobile: kzm9g: Add dummy member to struct sh73a0_rwdt
      arm: rmobile: kzm9g: Fix CONFIG_BAUDRATE setting
      arm: rmobile: kzm9g: add NFS_TIMEOUT in config file
      arm: rmobile: kzm9g: remove unrelated config
      arm: rmobile: kzm9g: fix CPU info
      arm: rmobile: kzm9g: separate cpu_rev to integer and fraction

Valentin Longchamp (2):
      arm/km: add mv88e6352 configuration for kmnusa
      km_kirkwood: enable MV88E6352_SWITCH support for kmnusa

Wu, Josh (2):
      at91sam9x5: set default EBI I/O drive configuration.
      atmel_nand: fix the U-Boot output information about nand flash
with PMECC enable.

Zhong Hongbo (1):
      arm: Fixed the offset for the no relocation.

 MAINTAINERS                                        |   24 +
 arch/arm/config.mk                                 |   18 +
 arch/arm/cpu/arm1136/start.S                       |    1 +
 arch/arm/cpu/arm1176/start.S                       |    1 +
 arch/arm/cpu/arm920t/start.S                       |    1 +
 arch/arm/cpu/arm925t/start.S                       |    1 +
 arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/kirkwood/dram.c             |   58 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/start.S                     |    1 +
 arch/arm/cpu/arm946es/start.S                      |    1 +
 arch/arm/cpu/arm_intcm/start.S                     |    1 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/highbank/config.mk              |    1 -
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/config.mk           |    9 -
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/lowlevel_init.S     |    5 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/Makefile                |   65 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/board.c                 |   31 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/config.mk               |   26 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/cpu_info-r8a7740.c      |   48 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/cpu_info-sh73a0.c       |   60 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/cpu_info.c              |   85 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/emac.c                  |   36 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/lowlevel_init.S         |   98 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/pfc-r8a7740.c           | 2612
 ++++++++++++++++++ arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/pfc-sh73a0.c
 | 2807 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/timer.c                 |   97 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/Makefile                |   51 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/config.mk               |   16 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/lowlevel_init.S         |   77 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/misc.c                  |   54 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/spl.c                   |   48 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/timer.c                 |  104 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/u-boot-spl.lds          |   60 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/start.S                         |    5 +-
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/zynq/Makefile                   |   51 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/zynq/cpu.c                      |   31 +
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/zynq/timer.c                    |  150 ++
 arch/arm/cpu/ixp/start.S                           |    1 +
 arch/arm/cpu/lh7a40x/start.S                       |    1 +
 arch/arm/cpu/pxa/start.S                           |    1 +
 arch/arm/cpu/s3c44b0/start.S                       |    1 +
 arch/arm/cpu/sa1100/start.S                        |    1 +
 arch/arm/imx-common/cpu.c                          |    9 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/spl.h             |    2 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-armv7/globaltimer.h      |   36 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-kirkwood/cpu.h           |    2 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-kirkwood/mpp.h           |    2 +-
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-mx5/imx-regs.h           |    2 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-orion5x/cpu.h            |    1 -
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/gpio.h           |   12 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/irqs.h           |   18 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/r8a7740-gpio.h   |  584 ++++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/r8a7740.h        |  287 ++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/rmobile.h        |   14 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/sh73a0-gpio.h    |  553 ++++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/sh73a0.h         |  289 ++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/sys_proto.h      |   29 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-s3c24x0/gpio.h           |  171 ++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-s3c24x0/iomux.h          |  200 ++
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-socfpga/reset_manager.h  |   37
 + .../include/asm/arch-socfpga/socfpga_base_addrs.h  |   27 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-socfpga/spl.h            |   26 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-socfpga/timer.h          |   29 +
 arch/arm/include/asm/mach-types.h                  |   26 +
 arch/arm/lib/bootm.c                               |    7 +-
 board/LaCie/common/common.c                        |   36 +-
 board/LaCie/common/common.h                        |    1 +
 board/LaCie/netspace_v2/kwbimage-ns2l.cfg          |  162 ++
 board/LaCie/netspace_v2/netspace_v2.c              |    4 +
 board/altera/socfpga_cyclone5/Makefile             |   50 +
 board/altera/socfpga_cyclone5/socfpga_cyclone5.c   |   80 +
 board/atmark-techno/armadillo-800eva/Makefile      |   46
 + .../armadillo-800eva/armadillo-800eva.c            |  328 +++
 board/atmel/at91sam9x5ek/at91sam9x5ek.c            |    4 +
 board/buffalo/lsxl/lsxl.c                          |    6 +-
 board/davinci/ea20/ea20.c                          |   32 +-
 board/freescale/mx28evk/mx28evk.c                  |   25 -
 board/freescale/mx51evk/mx51evk.c                  |    8 +
 board/friendlyarm/mini2440/Makefile                |   44 +
 board/friendlyarm/mini2440/mini2440.c              |  134 +
 board/friendlyarm/mini2440/mini2440.h              |  144 +
 board/iomega/iconnect/Makefile                     |   43 +
 board/iomega/iconnect/iconnect.c                   |  107 +
 board/iomega/iconnect/iconnect.h                   |   39 +
 board/iomega/iconnect/kwbimage.cfg                 |  165 ++
 board/karo/tx25/lowlevel_init.S                    |    8 +
 board/keymile/km_arm/km_arm.c                      |   68 +-
 board/kmc/kzm9g/Makefile                           |   50 +
 board/kmc/kzm9g/kzm9g.c                            |  377 +++
 board/raidsonic/ib62x0/ib62x0.c                    |    3 +
 board/raidsonic/ib62x0/ib62x0.h                    |    4 +
 board/spear/x600/Makefile                          |   47 +
 board/spear/x600/fpga.c                            |  280 ++
 board/spear/x600/fpga.h                            |   23 +
 board/spear/x600/x600.c                            |  124 +
 board/st-ericsson/snowball/snowball.c              |    4 +
 board/ti/beagle/beagle.c                           |    2 +-
 board/xilinx/zynq/Makefile                         |   54 +
 board/xilinx/zynq/board.c                          |   54 +
 boards.cfg                                         |   10 +
 common/Makefile                                    |    4 +
 common/cmd_nvedit.c                                |    8 +
 common/env_common.c                                |    7 +-
 common/serial.c                                    |    8 +
 common/spl/Makefile                                |    1 +
 common/spl/spl.c                                   |   11 +
 common/spl/spl_net.c                               |   52 +
 config.mk                                          |    1 +
 doc/README.mini2440                                |   28 +
 doc/README.rmobile                                 |   65 +
 doc/git-mailrc                                     |    1 +
 drivers/gpio/Makefile                              |    1 +
 drivers/gpio/s3c2440_gpio.c                        |   95 +
 drivers/i2c/sh_i2c.c                               |   16 -
 drivers/mtd/nand/atmel_nand.c                      |    5 +-
 drivers/mtd/spi/atmel.c                            |   17 +-
 drivers/net/davinci_emac.c                         |    3 +-
 drivers/serial/Makefile                            |    1 +
 drivers/serial/serial_zynq.c                       |  247 ++
 drivers/video/cfb_console.c                        |  140 +-
 drivers/video/mxc_ipuv3_fb.c                       |   20 +
 include/bootstage.h                                |    6 +-
 include/config_uncmd_spl.h                         |   44 +
 include/configs/am335x_evm.h                       |    9 +-
 include/configs/armadillo-800eva.h                 |  160 ++
 include/configs/at91sam9261ek.h                    |    2 +
 include/configs/at91sam9m10g45ek.h                 |    2 +
 include/configs/at91sam9x5ek.h                     |    2 +
 include/configs/devkit8000.h                       |    1 +
 include/configs/ea20.h                             |  108 +-
 include/configs/edminiv2.h                         |    2 +-
 include/configs/iconnect.h                         |  129 +
 include/configs/km_kirkwood.h                      |    2 +
 include/configs/kzm9g.h                            |  169 ++
 include/configs/lacie_kw.h                         |   44 +-
 include/configs/mini2440.h                         |  186 ++
 include/configs/mx28evk.h                          |    1 +
 include/configs/mx51evk.h                          |    1 +
 include/configs/omap4_panda.h                      |    1 -
 include/configs/socfpga_cyclone5.h                 |  236 ++
 include/configs/x600.h                             |  339 +++
 include/configs/zynq.h                             |  112 +
 include/ipu_pixfmt.h                               |    1 +
 include/serial.h                                   |    5 +
 include/sh_tmu.h                                   |    2 +-
 include/spl.h                                      |    3 +
 lib/Makefile                                       |    9 +-
 lib/hashtable.c                                    |    2 +
 mkconfig                                           |    1 +
 net/bootp.c                                        |   27 +-
 spl/Makefile                                       |    3 +
 tools/binutils-version.sh                          |   20 + 150 files
 changed, 13849 insertions(+), 179 deletions(-) delete mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/highbank/config.mk create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/Makefile create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/board.c create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/config.mk create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/cpu_info-r8a7740.c create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/cpu_info-sh73a0.c create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/cpu_info.c create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/emac.c create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/lowlevel_init.S create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/pfc-r8a7740.c create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/pfc-sh73a0.c create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/timer.c create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/Makefile create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/config.mk create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/lowlevel_init.S create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/misc.c create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/spl.c create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/timer.c create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/u-boot-spl.lds create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/zynq/Makefile create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/zynq/cpu.c create mode 100644
 arch/arm/cpu/armv7/zynq/timer.c create mode 100644
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-armv7/globaltimer.h create mode 100644
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/gpio.h create mode 100644
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/irqs.h create mode 100644
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/r8a7740-gpio.h create mode 100644
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/r8a7740.h create mode 100644
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/rmobile.h create mode 100644
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/sh73a0-gpio.h create mode 100644
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/sh73a0.h create mode 100644
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/sys_proto.h create mode 100644
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-s3c24x0/gpio.h create mode 100644
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-s3c24x0/iomux.h create mode 100644
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-socfpga/reset_manager.h create mode 100644
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-socfpga/socfpga_base_addrs.h create mode
 100644 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-socfpga/spl.h create mode 100644
 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-socfpga/timer.h create mode 100644
 board/LaCie/netspace_v2/kwbimage-ns2l.cfg create mode 100644
 board/altera/socfpga_cyclone5/Makefile create mode 100644
 board/altera/socfpga_cyclone5/socfpga_cyclone5.c create mode 100644
 board/atmark-techno/armadillo-800eva/Makefile create mode 100644
 board/atmark-techno/armadillo-800eva/armadillo-800eva.c create mode
 100644 board/friendlyarm/mini2440/Makefile create mode 100644
 board/friendlyarm/mini2440/mini2440.c create mode 100644
 board/friendlyarm/mini2440/mini2440.h create mode 100644
 board/iomega/iconnect/Makefile create mode 100644
 board/iomega/iconnect/iconnect.c create mode 100644
 board/iomega/iconnect/iconnect.h create mode 100644
 board/iomega/iconnect/kwbimage.cfg create mode 100644
 board/kmc/kzm9g/Makefile create mode 100644 board/kmc/kzm9g/kzm9g.c
 create mode 100644 board/spear/x600/Makefile
 create mode 100644 board/spear/x600/fpga.c
 create mode 100644 board/spear/x600/fpga.h
 create mode 100644 board/spear/x600/x600.c
 create mode 100644 board/xilinx/zynq/Makefile
 create mode 100644 board/xilinx/zynq/board.c
 create mode 100644 common/spl/spl_net.c
 create mode 100644 doc/README.mini2440
 create mode 100644 doc/README.rmobile
 create mode 100644 drivers/gpio/s3c2440_gpio.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/serial/serial_zynq.c
 create mode 100644 include/config_uncmd_spl.h
 create mode 100644 include/configs/armadillo-800eva.h
 create mode 100644 include/configs/iconnect.h
 create mode 100644 include/configs/kzm9g.h
 create mode 100644 include/configs/mini2440.h
 create mode 100644 include/configs/socfpga_cyclone5.h
 create mode 100644 include/configs/x600.h
 create mode 100644 include/configs/zynq.h
 create mode 100755 tools/binutils-version.sh

Amicalement,
Tom Rini - Oct. 4, 2012, 6:31 p.m.
On Thu, Oct 04, 2012 at 06:57:02PM +0200, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:

> Hi Tom,
> 
> The following changes since commit
> 4668a086bb0a769b741e3a4ffab85f1c41c7cdb8:
> 
>   sandbox: Add asm/errno.h (2012-09-29 10:00:29 -0700)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://git.denx.de/u-boot-arm master
> 
> for you to fetch changes up to 777544085d2b417a36df50eb564bf037a044e60e:
> 
>   ARM: Add Altera SOCFPGA Cyclone5 (2012-10-04 18:11:52 +0200)
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Albert ARIBAUD (5):
>       Merge remote-tracking branch 'u-boot-atmel/master'
>       Merge remote-tracking branch 'u-boot-imx/master'
>       Merge remote-tracking branch 'u-boot/master'
>       edminiv2: increase malloc len to 256K
>       Merge remote-tracking branch 'u-boot-marvell/master'
> 
> Allen Martin (2):
>       tools, config.mk: add binutils-version
>       arm: work around assembler bug
> 
> Andreas Bie??mann (1):
>       devkit8000: add rootwait to mmcboot option
> 
> Bastian Ruppert (6):
>       davinci: ea20: reorganisation LCD startup
>       davinci: ea20: the console is always set to the serial line
>       video: cfb_console: logo can be positioned via the splashpos
> variable video: cfb_console: add function to plot the logo area black
>       da850/omap-l138: davinci_emac: Suppress auto negotiation if needed
>       davinci: ea20: add some configs and default environmet variables
> 
> Beno??t Th??baudeau (3):
>       mx51evk: Add CONFIG_REVISION_TAG
>       KARO TX25: Fix NAND Flash R/W cycle times
>       armv7 cpu_init_crit: Simplify code
> 
> Bo Shen (3):
>       spi: add atmel at25df321 serial flash support
>       spiflash: at25: using common spi flash operation
>       Atmel: sam9g10/9m10/9x5: Add support to boot DT kernel
> 
> Dinh Nguyen (2):
>       ARM: kirkwood/orion5x: Use reset_cpu definition in
> include/common.h ARM: Add Altera SOCFPGA Cyclone5
> 
> Eric Nelson (2):
>       i.MX: mxc_ipuv3_fb: add ipuv3_fb_shutdown() routine to stop IPU
> frame buffer i.MX: shut down video before launch of O/S
> 
> Fabio Estevam (1):
>       mx28evk: Remove fecmxc_mii_postcall()
> 
> Gabriel Huau (2):
>       ARM : Add GPIO Driver and IOMUX definition for S3C2440
>       ARM : Add support for MINI2440 (s3c2440).
> 
> Gerlando Falauto (2):
>       kirkwood: implement kw_sdram_bs_set()
>       kirkwood: implement kw_sdram_size_adjust
> 
> Hideyuki Sano (1):
>       arm: rmobile: Add support for ATMARK-TECHNO Armadillo-800EVA board
> 
> Holger Brunck (2):
>       kirkwood: use c-struct for access to SDRAM addr decode registers
>       arm/km: use kw_sdram_size_adjust to adjust SDRAM size
> 
> Ilya Yanok (4):
>       net/bootp: add VCI support for BOOTP also
>       OMAP: spl: call timer_init() from SPL
>       am335x_evm: enable networking in SPL
>       OMAP: networking support for SPL
> 
> Joe Hershberger (1):
>       arm: Add CONFIG_OF_BOARD_SETUP support to bootm
> 
> Joel A Fernandes (1):
>       am33xx: Fix fetching of mmc1 bootmode from bootrom for AM33XX
> 
> Koen Kooi (1):
>       am335x-evm config: decrease bootdelay to 1s and mount rootfs RO
> 
> Luka Perkov (2):
>       kirkwood: fix mpp.h coding style
>       kirkwood: add support for Iomega iConnect board
> 
> Michael Walle (1):
>       lsxl: also turn off fan in power down mode
> 
> Michal Simek (4):
>       arm: Remove additional config flags
>       serial: Add Zynq serial driver
>       arm: Support new Xilinx Zynq platform
>       xilinx: Add new Zynq board
> 
> Nobuhiro Iwamatsu (23):
>       ARMv7: Add register definition of global timer
>       arm: rmobile: Add basic support for Renesas R-Mobile
>       arm: rmobile: Add support Renesas SH73A0
>       arm: rmobile: Add support PFC of Renesas SH73A0
>       arm: rmobile: Add supoprt for KMC KZM-A9-GT board
>       arm: rmobile: Support build with gcc-4.6 or later
>       arm: rmobile: kzm9g: Add LIBFDT support
>       arm: rmobile: kzm9g: remove unrelated config
>       arm: rmobile: Change initializing ICCICR register
>       arm: rmobile: Add support TMU base timer function
>       arm: rmobile: kzm9g: Add CONFIG_GLOBAL_TIMER to board config file
>       arm: rmobile: Add support Renesas R8A7740
>       arm: rmobile: Add support PFC of Renesas R8A7740
>       arm: rmobile: armadillo-800eva Remove board_eth_init
>       arm: rmobile: Add cpu_eth_init function
>       rmobile: armadillo-800eva: Change init function of SCIFA1
>       rmobile: armadillo-800eva: Add Support CONFIG_OF_LIBFDT
>       rmobile: armadillo-800eva: Add Support NFS and BOOTZ command
>       rmobile: armadillo-800eva: Remove CONFIG_SYS_NO_L2CACHE
>       rmobile: Add README
>       doc/git-mailrc: Add 'rmobile' alias
>       i2c: sh: Remove irq_wait function
>       rmobile: Fix build timer driver with BUILD_DIR
> 
> Otavio Salvador (1):
>       mx28evk: Add missing 'setexpr' command
> 
> Peter Meerwald (1):
>       omap4_panda: remove CONFIG_PANDA, not used
> 
> Ramesh Chandrasekaran (1):
>       snowball: Clear UART RX FIFO
> 
> Rob Herring (1):
>       ARM: increase lmb stack space reservation to 4KB
> 
> Simon Baatz (1):
>       kirkwood: ib62x0: Invert SATA activity LEDs
> 
> Simon Guinot (3):
>       lacie_kw: add support for EFI partitions
>       ARM: add support for Network Space v2 Lite and Mini
>       ARM: add support for d2 Network v2
> 
> Stefan Roese (1):
>       ARM: Add X600 board support (SPEAr600 based)
> 
> Tetsuyuki Kobayashi (11):
>       arm: rmobile: kzm9g: Modify sdram area
>       arm: rmobile: kzm9g: Adjust low level hardware setting
>       arm: rmobile: kzm9g: change prompt to board specific
>       arm: rmobile: kzm9g: Modify bus controller setting for CS4
>       arm: rmobile: kzm9g: enable reset command
>       arm: rmobile: kzm9g: Add dummy member to struct sh73a0_rwdt
>       arm: rmobile: kzm9g: Fix CONFIG_BAUDRATE setting
>       arm: rmobile: kzm9g: add NFS_TIMEOUT in config file
>       arm: rmobile: kzm9g: remove unrelated config
>       arm: rmobile: kzm9g: fix CPU info
>       arm: rmobile: kzm9g: separate cpu_rev to integer and fraction
> 
> Valentin Longchamp (2):
>       arm/km: add mv88e6352 configuration for kmnusa
>       km_kirkwood: enable MV88E6352_SWITCH support for kmnusa
> 
> Wu, Josh (2):
>       at91sam9x5: set default EBI I/O drive configuration.
>       atmel_nand: fix the U-Boot output information about nand flash
> with PMECC enable.
> 
> Zhong Hongbo (1):
>       arm: Fixed the offset for the no relocation.
> 
>  MAINTAINERS                                        |   24 +
>  arch/arm/config.mk                                 |   18 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/arm1136/start.S                       |    1 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/arm1176/start.S                       |    1 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/arm920t/start.S                       |    1 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/arm925t/start.S                       |    1 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/kirkwood/dram.c             |   58 +-
>  arch/arm/cpu/arm926ejs/start.S                     |    1 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/arm946es/start.S                      |    1 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/arm_intcm/start.S                     |    1 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/highbank/config.mk              |    1 -
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/config.mk           |    9 -
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap-common/lowlevel_init.S     |    5 +-
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/Makefile                |   65 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/board.c                 |   31 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/config.mk               |   26 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/cpu_info-r8a7740.c      |   48 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/cpu_info-sh73a0.c       |   60 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/cpu_info.c              |   85 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/emac.c                  |   36 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/lowlevel_init.S         |   98 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/pfc-r8a7740.c           | 2612
>  ++++++++++++++++++ arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/pfc-sh73a0.c
>  | 2807 ++++++++++++++++++++
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/timer.c                 |   97 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/Makefile                |   51 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/config.mk               |   16 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/lowlevel_init.S         |   77 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/misc.c                  |   54 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/spl.c                   |   48 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/timer.c                 |  104 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/u-boot-spl.lds          |   60 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/start.S                         |    5 +-
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/zynq/Makefile                   |   51 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/zynq/cpu.c                      |   31 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/zynq/timer.c                    |  150 ++
>  arch/arm/cpu/ixp/start.S                           |    1 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/lh7a40x/start.S                       |    1 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/pxa/start.S                           |    1 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/s3c44b0/start.S                       |    1 +
>  arch/arm/cpu/sa1100/start.S                        |    1 +
>  arch/arm/imx-common/cpu.c                          |    9 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-am33xx/spl.h             |    2 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-armv7/globaltimer.h      |   36 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-kirkwood/cpu.h           |    2 +-
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-kirkwood/mpp.h           |    2 +-
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-mx5/imx-regs.h           |    2 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-orion5x/cpu.h            |    1 -
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/gpio.h           |   12 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/irqs.h           |   18 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/r8a7740-gpio.h   |  584 ++++
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/r8a7740.h        |  287 ++
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/rmobile.h        |   14 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/sh73a0-gpio.h    |  553 ++++
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/sh73a0.h         |  289 ++
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/sys_proto.h      |   29 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-s3c24x0/gpio.h           |  171 ++
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-s3c24x0/iomux.h          |  200 ++
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-socfpga/reset_manager.h  |   37
>  + .../include/asm/arch-socfpga/socfpga_base_addrs.h  |   27 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-socfpga/spl.h            |   26 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-socfpga/timer.h          |   29 +
>  arch/arm/include/asm/mach-types.h                  |   26 +
>  arch/arm/lib/bootm.c                               |    7 +-
>  board/LaCie/common/common.c                        |   36 +-
>  board/LaCie/common/common.h                        |    1 +
>  board/LaCie/netspace_v2/kwbimage-ns2l.cfg          |  162 ++
>  board/LaCie/netspace_v2/netspace_v2.c              |    4 +
>  board/altera/socfpga_cyclone5/Makefile             |   50 +
>  board/altera/socfpga_cyclone5/socfpga_cyclone5.c   |   80 +
>  board/atmark-techno/armadillo-800eva/Makefile      |   46
>  + .../armadillo-800eva/armadillo-800eva.c            |  328 +++
>  board/atmel/at91sam9x5ek/at91sam9x5ek.c            |    4 +
>  board/buffalo/lsxl/lsxl.c                          |    6 +-
>  board/davinci/ea20/ea20.c                          |   32 +-
>  board/freescale/mx28evk/mx28evk.c                  |   25 -
>  board/freescale/mx51evk/mx51evk.c                  |    8 +
>  board/friendlyarm/mini2440/Makefile                |   44 +
>  board/friendlyarm/mini2440/mini2440.c              |  134 +
>  board/friendlyarm/mini2440/mini2440.h              |  144 +
>  board/iomega/iconnect/Makefile                     |   43 +
>  board/iomega/iconnect/iconnect.c                   |  107 +
>  board/iomega/iconnect/iconnect.h                   |   39 +
>  board/iomega/iconnect/kwbimage.cfg                 |  165 ++
>  board/karo/tx25/lowlevel_init.S                    |    8 +
>  board/keymile/km_arm/km_arm.c                      |   68 +-
>  board/kmc/kzm9g/Makefile                           |   50 +
>  board/kmc/kzm9g/kzm9g.c                            |  377 +++
>  board/raidsonic/ib62x0/ib62x0.c                    |    3 +
>  board/raidsonic/ib62x0/ib62x0.h                    |    4 +
>  board/spear/x600/Makefile                          |   47 +
>  board/spear/x600/fpga.c                            |  280 ++
>  board/spear/x600/fpga.h                            |   23 +
>  board/spear/x600/x600.c                            |  124 +
>  board/st-ericsson/snowball/snowball.c              |    4 +
>  board/ti/beagle/beagle.c                           |    2 +-
>  board/xilinx/zynq/Makefile                         |   54 +
>  board/xilinx/zynq/board.c                          |   54 +
>  boards.cfg                                         |   10 +
>  common/Makefile                                    |    4 +
>  common/cmd_nvedit.c                                |    8 +
>  common/env_common.c                                |    7 +-
>  common/serial.c                                    |    8 +
>  common/spl/Makefile                                |    1 +
>  common/spl/spl.c                                   |   11 +
>  common/spl/spl_net.c                               |   52 +
>  config.mk                                          |    1 +
>  doc/README.mini2440                                |   28 +
>  doc/README.rmobile                                 |   65 +
>  doc/git-mailrc                                     |    1 +
>  drivers/gpio/Makefile                              |    1 +
>  drivers/gpio/s3c2440_gpio.c                        |   95 +
>  drivers/i2c/sh_i2c.c                               |   16 -
>  drivers/mtd/nand/atmel_nand.c                      |    5 +-
>  drivers/mtd/spi/atmel.c                            |   17 +-
>  drivers/net/davinci_emac.c                         |    3 +-
>  drivers/serial/Makefile                            |    1 +
>  drivers/serial/serial_zynq.c                       |  247 ++
>  drivers/video/cfb_console.c                        |  140 +-
>  drivers/video/mxc_ipuv3_fb.c                       |   20 +
>  include/bootstage.h                                |    6 +-
>  include/config_uncmd_spl.h                         |   44 +
>  include/configs/am335x_evm.h                       |    9 +-
>  include/configs/armadillo-800eva.h                 |  160 ++
>  include/configs/at91sam9261ek.h                    |    2 +
>  include/configs/at91sam9m10g45ek.h                 |    2 +
>  include/configs/at91sam9x5ek.h                     |    2 +
>  include/configs/devkit8000.h                       |    1 +
>  include/configs/ea20.h                             |  108 +-
>  include/configs/edminiv2.h                         |    2 +-
>  include/configs/iconnect.h                         |  129 +
>  include/configs/km_kirkwood.h                      |    2 +
>  include/configs/kzm9g.h                            |  169 ++
>  include/configs/lacie_kw.h                         |   44 +-
>  include/configs/mini2440.h                         |  186 ++
>  include/configs/mx28evk.h                          |    1 +
>  include/configs/mx51evk.h                          |    1 +
>  include/configs/omap4_panda.h                      |    1 -
>  include/configs/socfpga_cyclone5.h                 |  236 ++
>  include/configs/x600.h                             |  339 +++
>  include/configs/zynq.h                             |  112 +
>  include/ipu_pixfmt.h                               |    1 +
>  include/serial.h                                   |    5 +
>  include/sh_tmu.h                                   |    2 +-
>  include/spl.h                                      |    3 +
>  lib/Makefile                                       |    9 +-
>  lib/hashtable.c                                    |    2 +
>  mkconfig                                           |    1 +
>  net/bootp.c                                        |   27 +-
>  spl/Makefile                                       |    3 +
>  tools/binutils-version.sh                          |   20 + 150 files
>  changed, 13849 insertions(+), 179 deletions(-) delete mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/highbank/config.mk create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/Makefile create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/board.c create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/config.mk create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/cpu_info-r8a7740.c create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/cpu_info-sh73a0.c create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/cpu_info.c create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/emac.c create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/lowlevel_init.S create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/pfc-r8a7740.c create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/pfc-sh73a0.c create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/rmobile/timer.c create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/Makefile create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/config.mk create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/lowlevel_init.S create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/misc.c create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/spl.c create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/timer.c create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/socfpga/u-boot-spl.lds create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/zynq/Makefile create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/zynq/cpu.c create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/cpu/armv7/zynq/timer.c create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-armv7/globaltimer.h create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/gpio.h create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/irqs.h create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/r8a7740-gpio.h create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/r8a7740.h create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/rmobile.h create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/sh73a0-gpio.h create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/sh73a0.h create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-rmobile/sys_proto.h create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-s3c24x0/gpio.h create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-s3c24x0/iomux.h create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-socfpga/reset_manager.h create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-socfpga/socfpga_base_addrs.h create mode
>  100644 arch/arm/include/asm/arch-socfpga/spl.h create mode 100644
>  arch/arm/include/asm/arch-socfpga/timer.h create mode 100644
>  board/LaCie/netspace_v2/kwbimage-ns2l.cfg create mode 100644
>  board/altera/socfpga_cyclone5/Makefile create mode 100644
>  board/altera/socfpga_cyclone5/socfpga_cyclone5.c create mode 100644
>  board/atmark-techno/armadillo-800eva/Makefile create mode 100644
>  board/atmark-techno/armadillo-800eva/armadillo-800eva.c create mode
>  100644 board/friendlyarm/mini2440/Makefile create mode 100644
>  board/friendlyarm/mini2440/mini2440.c create mode 100644
>  board/friendlyarm/mini2440/mini2440.h create mode 100644
>  board/iomega/iconnect/Makefile create mode 100644
>  board/iomega/iconnect/iconnect.c create mode 100644
>  board/iomega/iconnect/iconnect.h create mode 100644
>  board/iomega/iconnect/kwbimage.cfg create mode 100644
>  board/kmc/kzm9g/Makefile create mode 100644 board/kmc/kzm9g/kzm9g.c
>  create mode 100644 board/spear/x600/Makefile
>  create mode 100644 board/spear/x600/fpga.c
>  create mode 100644 board/spear/x600/fpga.h
>  create mode 100644 board/spear/x600/x600.c
>  create mode 100644 board/xilinx/zynq/Makefile
>  create mode 100644 board/xilinx/zynq/board.c
>  create mode 100644 common/spl/spl_net.c
>  create mode 100644 doc/README.mini2440
>  create mode 100644 doc/README.rmobile
>  create mode 100644 drivers/gpio/s3c2440_gpio.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/serial/serial_zynq.c
>  create mode 100644 include/config_uncmd_spl.h
>  create mode 100644 include/configs/armadillo-800eva.h
>  create mode 100644 include/configs/iconnect.h
>  create mode 100644 include/configs/kzm9g.h
>  create mode 100644 include/configs/mini2440.h
>  create mode 100644 include/configs/socfpga_cyclone5.h
>  create mode 100644 include/configs/x600.h
>  create mode 100644 include/configs/zynq.h
>  create mode 100755 tools/binutils-version.sh

Applied to u-boot/master, thanks!  Note that I don't yet see a
work-around for the gcc 4.7 issue, and I really want to see that for
-rc3.