Patchwork [GIT,PULL] Versatile Express clk

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Pawel Moll
Date Sept. 24, 2012, 3:46 p.m.
Message ID <1348501568.27071.5.camel@hornet>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/186472/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.linaro.org/people/pawelmoll/linux.git clk-v3.6-rc7

Comments

Pawel Moll - Sept. 24, 2012, 3:46 p.m.
Hi Mike,

Would you be so kind and pull the VE clocking stuff? They are rebased on
top of Linus' Realview patch.

Thanks!

Pawel


The following changes since commit b9f8a0f8e255919bdcfb96a8d50d1523233a458a:

  clk: convert ARM RealView to common clk (2012-09-24 16:28:29 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.linaro.org/people/pawelmoll/linux.git clk-v3.6-rc7

for you to fetch changes up to b262f1ed394218f9327b72e7d1d17a5e62074be0:

  clk: Common clocks implementation for Versatile Express (2012-09-24 16:28:30 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Pawel Moll (2):
      clk: Versatile Express clock generators ("osc") driver
      clk: Common clocks implementation for Versatile Express

 arch/arm/include/asm/hardware/sp810.h    |    2 +
 drivers/clk/Kconfig                      |    8 +-
 drivers/clk/versatile/Makefile           |    2 +
 drivers/clk/versatile/clk-vexpress-osc.c |  150 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/clk/versatile/clk-vexpress.c     |  142 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 301 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/versatile/clk-vexpress-osc.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/versatile/clk-vexpress.c
Mike Turquette - Sept. 24, 2012, 4:35 p.m.
Quoting Pawel Moll (2012-09-24 08:46:08)
> Hi Mike,
> 
> Would you be so kind and pull the VE clocking stuff? They are rebased on
> top of Linus' Realview patch.
> 

Hi Pawell,

I had not planned on taking any more changes for 3.7.  I'm happy to take
these patches for 3.8.

Regards,
Mike

> Thanks!
> 
> Pawel
> 
> 
> The following changes since commit b9f8a0f8e255919bdcfb96a8d50d1523233a458a:
> 
>   clk: convert ARM RealView to common clk (2012-09-24 16:28:29 +0100)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://git.linaro.org/people/pawelmoll/linux.git clk-v3.6-rc7
> 
> for you to fetch changes up to b262f1ed394218f9327b72e7d1d17a5e62074be0:
> 
>   clk: Common clocks implementation for Versatile Express (2012-09-24 16:28:30 +0100)
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Pawel Moll (2):
>       clk: Versatile Express clock generators ("osc") driver
>       clk: Common clocks implementation for Versatile Express
> 
>  arch/arm/include/asm/hardware/sp810.h    |    2 +
>  drivers/clk/Kconfig                      |    8 +-
>  drivers/clk/versatile/Makefile           |    2 +
>  drivers/clk/versatile/clk-vexpress-osc.c |  150 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  drivers/clk/versatile/clk-vexpress.c     |  142 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  5 files changed, 301 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
>  create mode 100644 drivers/clk/versatile/clk-vexpress-osc.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/clk/versatile/clk-vexpress.c
Mike Turquette - Oct. 11, 2012, 10:40 p.m.
Quoting Pawel Moll (2012-09-24 08:46:08)
> Hi Mike,
> 
> Would you be so kind and pull the VE clocking stuff? They are rebased on
> top of Linus' Realview patch.
> 

Hi Pawel,

I've taken these into my new clk-next towards 3.8.  That branch is not
yet pushed out publicly but will be after -rc1 is released.

Regards,
Mike

> Thanks!
> 
> Pawel
> 
> 
> The following changes since commit b9f8a0f8e255919bdcfb96a8d50d1523233a458a:
> 
>   clk: convert ARM RealView to common clk (2012-09-24 16:28:29 +0100)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://git.linaro.org/people/pawelmoll/linux.git clk-v3.6-rc7
> 
> for you to fetch changes up to b262f1ed394218f9327b72e7d1d17a5e62074be0:
> 
>   clk: Common clocks implementation for Versatile Express (2012-09-24 16:28:30 +0100)
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------
> Pawel Moll (2):
>       clk: Versatile Express clock generators ("osc") driver
>       clk: Common clocks implementation for Versatile Express
> 
>  arch/arm/include/asm/hardware/sp810.h    |    2 +
>  drivers/clk/Kconfig                      |    8 +-
>  drivers/clk/versatile/Makefile           |    2 +
>  drivers/clk/versatile/clk-vexpress-osc.c |  150 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  drivers/clk/versatile/clk-vexpress.c     |  142 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  5 files changed, 301 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
>  create mode 100644 drivers/clk/versatile/clk-vexpress-osc.c
>  create mode 100644 drivers/clk/versatile/clk-vexpress.c
Pawel Moll - Oct. 12, 2012, 9:18 a.m.
On Thu, 2012-10-11 at 23:40 +0100, Mike Turquette wrote:
> > Would you be so kind and pull the VE clocking stuff? They are rebased on
> > top of Linus' Realview patch.
>
> I've taken these into my new clk-next towards 3.8.  That branch is not
> yet pushed out publicly but will be after -rc1 is released.

Awesome, thanks!

PaweĊ‚