Patchwork [GIT,PULL] MOP500 Audio patches due for ASoC

login
register
mail settings
Submitter Lee Jones
Date Sept. 20, 2012, 12:09 p.m.
Message ID <1348142956-1872-1-git-send-email-lee.jones@linaro.org>
Download mbox
Permalink /patch/185384/
State New
Headers show

Pull-request

git://git.linaro.org/people/ljones/linux-3.0-ux500.git for-asoc-next

Comments

Lee Jones - Sept. 20, 2012, 12:09 p.m.
The following changes since commit 5698bd757d55b1bb87edd1a9744ab09c142abfc2:

  Linux 3.6-rc6 (2012-09-16 14:58:51 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.linaro.org/people/ljones/linux-3.0-ux500.git for-asoc-next

for you to fetch changes up to b4cad7af6665743647f28119b689e1552326d4da:

  Documentation: Define the MSP Driver Device Tree bindings (2012-09-20 09:10:59 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lee Jones (7):
      ASoC: Ux500: Move MSP pinctrl setup into the MSP driver
      ASoC: Ux500: Enable MOP500 driver for Device Tree
      ASoC: Ux500: Enable ux500 MSP driver for Device Tree
      ASoC: codecs: Enable AB8500 CODEC for Device Tree
      ASoC: Ux500: Minor coding layout changes
      Documentation: Define the MOP500 Audio Machine Driver Device Tree bindings
      Documentation: Define the MSP Driver Device Tree bindings

 .../devicetree/bindings/sound/ux500-mop500.txt     |   39 +++++++++
 .../devicetree/bindings/sound/ux500-msp.txt        |   43 ++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/board-mop500-msp.c             |   79 +----------------
 arch/arm/mach-ux500/include/mach/msp.h             |    2 -
 include/linux/mfd/abx500/ab8500-codec.h            |    6 +-
 sound/soc/codecs/ab8500-codec.c                    |   81 ++++++++++++++++++
 sound/soc/ux500/mop500.c                           |   47 +++++++++--
 sound/soc/ux500/ux500_msp_dai.c                    |    6 ++
 sound/soc/ux500/ux500_msp_i2s.c                    |   89 +++++++++++++++-----
 sound/soc/ux500/ux500_msp_i2s.h                    |    8 +-
 10 files changed, 292 insertions(+), 108 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/ux500-mop500.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/ux500-msp.txt
Mark Brown - Sept. 20, 2012, 12:56 p.m.
On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 02:09:09PM +0200, Lee Jones wrote:
> The following changes since commit 5698bd757d55b1bb87edd1a9744ab09c142abfc2:
> 
>   Linux 3.6-rc6 (2012-09-16 14:58:51 -0700)
> 
> are available in the git repository at:
> 
>   git://git.linaro.org/people/ljones/linux-3.0-ux500.git for-asoc-next

Pulled, thanks.
Lee Jones - Sept. 20, 2012, 1:06 p.m.
On Thu, 20 Sep 2012, Mark Brown wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 02:09:09PM +0200, Lee Jones wrote:
> > The following changes since commit 5698bd757d55b1bb87edd1a9744ab09c142abfc2:
> > 
> >   Linux 3.6-rc6 (2012-09-16 14:58:51 -0700)
> > 
> > are available in the git repository at:
> > 
> >   git://git.linaro.org/people/ljones/linux-3.0-ux500.git for-asoc-next
> 
> Pulled, thanks.

Nice! Thanks Mark.
Lee Jones - Sept. 27, 2012, 3:01 p.m.
On Thu, 20 Sep 2012, Mark Brown wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 02:09:09PM +0200, Lee Jones wrote:
> > The following changes since commit 5698bd757d55b1bb87edd1a9744ab09c142abfc2:
> > 
> >   Linux 3.6-rc6 (2012-09-16 14:58:51 -0700)
> > 
> > are available in the git repository at:
> > 
> >   git://git.linaro.org/people/ljones/linux-3.0-ux500.git for-asoc-next
> 
> Pulled, thanks.

Hi Mark,

Is there any reason why the following patches didn't make it into -next?

ASoC: codecs: Enable AB8500 CODEC for Device Tree
ASoC: Ux500: Enable ux500 MSP driver for Device Tree

Kind regards,
Lee
Mark Brown - Sept. 28, 2012, 12:37 p.m.
On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 04:01:19PM +0100, Lee Jones wrote:

> Is there any reason why the following patches didn't make it into -next?

> ASoC: codecs: Enable AB8500 CODEC for Device Tree
> ASoC: Ux500: Enable ux500 MSP driver for Device Tree

They appear to be there, there's certainly no reason why they'd be any
different to the rest of the series.
Lee Jones - Sept. 28, 2012, 2:59 p.m.
On Fri, 28 Sep 2012, Mark Brown wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 04:01:19PM +0100, Lee Jones wrote:
> 
> > Is there any reason why the following patches didn't make it into -next?
> 
> > ASoC: codecs: Enable AB8500 CODEC for Device Tree
> > ASoC: Ux500: Enable ux500 MSP driver for Device Tree
> 
> They appear to be there, there's certainly no reason why they'd be any
> different to the rest of the series.

Okay, I see what's happened. When I rebased the patches I had in my local
delta git just reapplied the commits instead of throwing them out. I can
confirm that the patches above have been applied to -next after all.

Thanks again,
Lee