@@ -27,22 +27,6 @@ config MTD_UBI_WL_THRESHOLD
life-cycle less than 10000, the threshold should be lessened (e.g.,
to 128 or 256, although it does not have to be power of 2).
- int "Percentage of reserved eraseblocks for bad eraseblocks handling"
- default 2
- range 0 25
- If the MTD device admits of bad eraseblocks (e.g. NAND flash), UBI
- reserves some amount of physical eraseblocks to handle new bad
- eraseblocks. When a physical eraseblock becomes bad, UBI uses these
- reserved physical eraseblocks to relocate the bad one. This
- configuration option specifies how many physical eraseblocks will be
- reserved for bad eraseblock handling (percents of total number of
- good physical eraseblocks on this MTD partition). If the underlying
- flash does not admit of bad eraseblocks (e.g. NOR flash), this value
- is ignored and nothing is reserved. Leave the default value if
int "Percentage of maximum expected bad eraseblocks"
@@ -59,9 +59,6 @@
#define ubi_err(fmt, ...) printk(KERN_ERR "UBI error: %s: " fmt "\n", \
-/* Lowest number PEBs reserved for bad PEB handling */
-#define MIN_RESEVED_PEBS 2
/* Background thread name pattern */
#define UBI_BGT_NAME_PATTERN "ubi_bgt%dd"