@@ -22,7 +22,7 @@
* BBT on flash. If a BBT is found then the contents are read and the memory
* based BBT is created. If a mirrored BBT is selected then the mirror is
* searched too and the versions are compared. If the mirror has a greater
- * version number than the mirror BBT is used to build the memory based BBT.
+ * version number, then the mirror BBT is used to build the memory based BBT.
* If the tables are not versioned, then we "or" the bad block information.
* If one of the BBTs is out of date or does not exist it is (re)created.
* If no BBT exists at all then the device is scanned for factory marked