@@ -43,9 +43,6 @@ choice
prompt "Flash cmd/query data swapping"
depends on MTD_CFI_ADV_OPTIONS
- bool "NO"
This option defines the way in which the CPU attempts to arrange
data bits when writing the 'magic' commands to the chips. Saying
@@ -55,12 +52,8 @@ config MTD_CFI_NOSWAP
Specific arrangements are possible with the BIG_ENDIAN_BYTE and
LITTLE_ENDIAN_BYTE, if the bytes are reversed.
- If you have a LART, on which the data (and address) lines were
- connected in a fashion which ensured that the nets were as short
- as possible, resulting in a bit-shuffling which seems utterly
- random to the untrained eye, you need the LART_ENDIAN_BYTE option.
- Yes, there really exists something sicker than PDP-endian :)
+ bool "NO"