@@ -1054,6 +1054,9 @@ exit_auxiliary:
* ECC-based or raw view of the page is implicit in which function it calls
* (there is a similar pair of ECC-based/raw functions for writing).
+ * FIXME: The following paragraph is incorrect, now that there exist
+ * ecc.read_oob_raw and ecc.write_oob_raw functions.
* Since MTD assumes the OOB is not covered by ECC, there is no pair of
* ECC-based/raw functions for reading or or writing the OOB. The fact that the
* caller wants an ECC-based or raw view of the page is not propagated down to