@@ -67,21 +67,6 @@
ASM_OUTPUT_ALIGNED_LOCAL (FILE, NAME, SIZE, ALIGN); \
} while (0)
-/* The biggest alignment supported by ELF in bits. 32-bit ELF
- supports section alignment up to (0x80000000 * 8), while
- 64-bit ELF supports (0x8000000000000000 * 8). If this macro
- is not defined, the default is the largest alignment supported
- by 32-bit ELF and representable on a 32-bit host. Use this
- macro to limit the alignment which can be specified using
- the `__attribute__ ((aligned (N)))' construct.
- This value is really 2^63. Since gcc figures the alignment in bits,
- we could only potentially get to 2^60 on suitable hosts. Due to other
- considerations in varasm, we must restrict this to what fits in an int. */
-#define MAX_OFILE_ALIGNMENT (((unsigned int) 1 << 28) * 8)
#define BSS_SECTION_ASM_OP "\t.section\t.bss"